Vote for MJ: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows - The 1980s

MJsPYT1

Whoops, sorry girl. You're right! It's crazy how fast the poll changes...???

Michael Jackson, 1988INXS, 1988
0.00%

What??? What the hell is this poll? Where's our votes? :mat: :mat: :mat:

Well I just voted 4 xs and there has been no change in any of the numbers. Is the poll closed now maybe. No worries, cause I know in my heart and soul MJ will always be No. 1 :yes:

how will we know, they need to show us the video if they are gonna ask us to vote for him, lol!

(of course i will always vote mj, im just saying, logically they should include some sort of video as most people havent even seen the show! thats why he cant get the votes!)

Phil Collins and even Whitney Houston are ahead of Michael in the poll. I would have thought Prince, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen would have been a challenge in voting. But really, Phil Collins are Whitney Houston are very bland musically and not very good live, this poll must be fixed or something.

Last edited:
As i was saying on the first page of this thread that poll is RIGGED.....

Voted
Phill Collins 22.49%
Whitney Houston 23.88%
Michael Jackson 17.18%

how will we know, they need to show us the video if they are gonna ask us to vote for him, lol!

(of course i will always vote mj, im just saying, logically they should include some sort of video as most people havent even seen the show! thats why he cant get the votes!)

yes indeed!!! :kickass: just for sake of this poll they should release a bad tour dvd!!! :yes: I think it's only fair! after all how else will we know who to vote for? :dntknw:

HEY Guys...Well ONLY ONe person can be able to move the percentage up!

When u vote, theres a "Vote again" button and if you do that 4-6 times, It goes up with 1 Percent...Thats what I'm doing right now...we all should do it!

I Moved it from 17.77 To 18.13...So if we ALL can work together...the % will GO HIGHER!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
HEY Guys...Well ONLY ONe person can be able to move the percentage up!

When u vote, theres a "Vote again" button and if you do that 4-6 times, It goes up with 1 Percent...Thats what I'm doing right now...we all should do it!

I Moved it from 17.77 To 18.13...So if we ALL can work together...the % will GO HIGHER!!!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

me too :ph34r: MJ and WH are now less than 3% apart

I kept voting until Michael was in the lead:

Whitney: 22.38
Michael: 22.66

And I tell you what, it took more than half an hour of non-stop voting! :D

Like I wrote in the other thread that was started on this subject, I wish I had seen MJ in concert at MSG (or anywhere) but back in '88 I was a struggling college student and could not afford concerts.

Still voted many times for MJ here...

Whitney is sooo catching up! eeeek hah! You can vote multiple times guys ;D

Back