VH1 TDCAU Video + TII + All Access + Michael Jackson Day (23rd)

Re: VH1 TDCAU Video TII + All Access Michael Jackson Day (23rd)

Sitting here watching Stranger In Moscow On VH1 Cassics All Day Michael Jackson + All Acess! :D

And what about TII? Any "new" footage, info, something? No cable tv here :(

wOWW, so far, I like this veery much!!!
I can't believe I am watching this online!

weeeee!!!

So far, very nice unseen footage of TII, but a lot of interviews and previously seen clips.
I hope someone's ripping this :)

That was BEAUTIFUL!!!
:cry:
I MISS YOU MICHAEL...YOU'RE ALWAYS IN MY HEART! :angel:

:wub:

It re-airs at 12:30 AM EST. on VH1 & FUSE is airing Devotion & Videos

Aaaaahh, I'm missing everything! I'm at my mom's for a month and she doesn't have cable. Noooooo! =( I hope to see all of this very soon in 2KW ;) Haha. =P

I now wonder.... is this footage also in the upcoming DVD/BR? For most or part of it had been seen in the clips lately relesed by Sony. I felt like I was actually watching the DVD, the extras... Could this be the case that they simply show us bits of TTI DVD? Anyway, I like it very much.

Re: VH1 Premiere TDCAU Video from TII This is It Access

Jadore, I know exactly the moment you are referring to for "Thriller" on the Dangerous tour DVD. He had that smile that was just amazing. :D:wub:

In This Is It when he is performing TheyDon't Care About Us Michael does smile at the end before the light fades out …. Every time I see that it makes me want to cry and smile at the same time it really takes my breath away. :cry: It reminds me of beginning of Thriller in Bucharest Dangerous tour you can see him smiling when the crowd goes wild and the camera is filming from above. I miss him So much the pain will Never go away.

anialim, you stated below. My emotions have been all over the place as well. I think that will be happening for a long time. :no:

I feel the same way. I was watching it on vh1.com for an hour over and over again... My emotions went from "aouw " to "ah ;( Michael smiles a lot there, just doing 'his thing' i he's just pure Michael Jackson

Back