VH1 TDCAU Video + TII + All Access + Michael Jackson Day (23rd)

Re: VH1 Classic Premiere TDCAU Video from TII Tuesday

I can't see this on any VH1/VH1 Classic listings

Re: VH1 Classic Premiere TDCAU Video from TII Tuesday

Me neither. Just the one on the 23rd.

http://mog.com/blog_post/content/1494/1699998

VH1 to Premiere "All Access: Making 'Michael Jackson's This is It'" & Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us" Music Video

Artist:pLAY Michael Jackson Album:pLAYQUEUE This Is It Track: Don't Really Care About Us"They Don't Really Care About Us" Music Video Premieres on VH1 and VH1.com Tuesday, January 19th at 10pm* "All Access: Making 'Michael Jackson's This is It'" Premieres Saturday, January 23rd at 10pm* NEW YORK, Jan. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- VH1 and VH1.com will air the exclusive world premiere of Michael Jackson's "They Don't Really Care About Us" music...
Click here for
http://mog.com/blog_post/content/1494/1699998

Re: VH1 Premiere TDCAU Video from TII This is It Access

The 30-minute special will take viewers behind the scenes of the making of "Michael Jackson's This Is It" tour prior to his untimely passing. The special, taken from footage from the critically acclaimed film "Michael Jackson's This Is It," will also include additional new content not previously seen in the blockbuster film. The special and music video premieres mark the first time that significant footage from the film will be broadcast on television. Both premieres will be simulcast on VH1, VH1 Classic, and Palladia.

So I wonder if what they plan on showing will be some of the extras on the DVD? Promotion for it? Or is it something exclusive...:timer: I will be impatient for this.

Saw this just now on Vh1's site:

Watch all the hits that made him the King of Pop and be here tonight at 10 PM ET for the world video premiere of "They Don't Really Care About Us" from This Is It.

Anybody from Canada on this forum....kindly advise what channel is VH1 here. Sorry for my ignorance. Never watched this channel before.

DOes anybody know what time this would be for England?

Anybody from Canada on this forum....kindly advise what channel is VH1 here. Sorry for my ignorance. Never watched this channel before.

vh1 is not available in canada MuchMore (formerly known as MuchMoreMusic) shows some vh1 shows though ...

yeah I saw the preview on VH1 this morning.....woohooo....I will be watching it!!!!......:D

Just watched it, nice. Always liked the HIStory breakdown.

BTW....Entertainment Tonight will have behind the scenes footage of the THIS IS IT rehearsals on Wednesdays show. I saw a bit of the footage with MJ eating and laughing (looks like some of the recently released footage by SONY)

Ah man that link dont work :(

nice....and I definitely saw Michael smile a couple of times while singing that song..oh...that smile how I miss it...:(

Saw it & recorded it! :D Came out of know where cause there was no listing! But, I waited to see and there it was! :)

I only saw the ending.

From where did they start it??

Just watched the video on VH1....beautiful...Michael smiled a whole lot....I noticed that ...he was on fire.....I believe it is the same as what we saw in the Movie..they only added the intro.....but...yeah Michael was beautiful as always.....I miss him so much.....I saw him smile and it made me smile and say ,,,Oh Michael...:cry:

^^ what intro did they add? from when he was teaching the dancers the dance?

the soldiers marching from the original version

Just saw it on VH1 and recorded on VH1 Classic. While watching on VH1, it appears to be a small screen, but then watched again from VH1 classic and it was full screen. It was amazing watching Michael again. We watched over and over. I had the same reaction as xthunderx2. I was like "Oh Michael!". I loved seeing him smile. He really sounded so good. I do feel that when I get the DVD, it will be very hard to watch knowning that it was his last time on stage and right before he passed...(sigh).

Also, ExoticPrincess mentioned that ET will be showing behind the scene footage on Wednesday. It was also announced that the behind the scenes of the making of TII will also be shown on VH1, VH1 Classic and some other channel at 10:00 PM EST/9:00 PM CST on Saturday, 1/23/10. My DVR is set to record.

I really miss Michael. :angel: Watching that has made me very sad.:no:

I really miss Michael. :angel: Watching that has made me very sad.:no:
I feel the same way. I was watching it on vh1.com for an hour over and over again... My emotions went from "aouw :D" to "ah ;( Michael smiles a lot there, just doing 'his thing' i he's just pure Michael Jackson

The video is here:

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1541352&vid=473276

Nothing new.
THANKS TO USER MARRIED OF HIDEOUT WHO FOUND THE LINK.
Thanks for posting but is this the one everybody is talking about?
The one that was to air tonight on VH1?
Just watched it, nice. Always liked the HIStory breakdown.
nice....and I definitely saw Michael smile a couple of times while singing that song..oh...that smile how I miss it...:(
You watched the link or TV?
I still havent seen it in my local listings nor did it come on TV. *shrugs*
BTW....Entertainment Tonight will have behind the scenes footage of the THIS IS IT rehearsals on Wednesdays show.
I saw a bit of the footage with MJ eating and laughing (looks like some of the recently released footage by SONY)
I think I've seen it in someones sig.

Guess I'll check that out. Thanks.

There were a couple of little differences than what the movie showed, but videowise and regarding TII, this is the oldest video. This was the song they showed when Michael first passed. It was playing in the background as the reporters spoke.

Please can someone youtube it :)

I can't watch that link...

It was a pure "Ohh Michael" moment at the end when the lights were fading. Gosh he is so beautiful. :cry:

Yooouuuutttubbbbbbbeeeee iiittttttttt!!!!

Mike's smile at the end, sooooooo beautiful. I miss him so much :cry:

Back