VH1 TDCAU Video + TII + All Access + Michael Jackson Day (23rd)

Re: VH1 Premiere TDCAU Video from TII This is It Access

Thanks.

It's the same thing we saw at the movies. Haha..

this are only the video of TDCAU This Is It version,

we want the full 30 min documentary of VH1 classic !

Thanks for hte link ( http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1541352&vid=473276 )

Uhm, is it me or was there some other footage? Before the guitar solo, I can't remembe seing that, and on the WYWTOM, one of the angles were new to me.

I dont know, guess I dont remember properly, lol. Anyone recorded this? How about a upload?

this are only the video of TDCAU This Is It version,

we want the full 30 min documentary of VH1 classic !

That's not airing until Jan. 23, I believe.

lovely!!!

Thanks for hte link ( http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1541352&vid=473276 )

Uhm, is it me or was there some other footage? Before the guitar solo, I can't remembe seing that, and on the WYWTOM, one of the angles were new to me.

I dont know, guess I dont remember properly, lol. Anyone recorded this? How about a upload?

Yep, it's a bit different. Good to see something new.

Mike's smile at the end, sooooooo beautiful. I miss him so much :cry:

OMG... is this real?? All this is real???
What a mess!! I just had a completely unexpected moment of thinking "This is not real, Mike is alive"... I promise I did!!! What a slap on my face... I can't believe this happening... i just.... I can't... what a mess I am!!! :no: :cry:

In This Is It when he is performing TheyDon't Care About Us Michael does smile at the end before the light fades out …. Every time I see that it makes me want to cry and smile at the same time it really takes my breath away. :cry: It reminds me of beginning of Thriller in Bucharest Dangerous tour you can see him smiling when the crowd goes wild and the camera is filming from above. I miss him So much the pain will Never go away.

:cry:...He should be premiering a new video, but not in this way, not in this way.

of course I enjoyed watching the premiere..it was great. I wish they would have added a bit of 'The Drill' in there.

I dont understand why was They dont care about is in the movie to begin with when it wasn't even a hit out here in the USA. Why not Rock With You or Don't Stop to you get enough or maybe Remember the Time.

I dont understand why was They dont care about is in the movie to begin with when it wasn't even a hit out here in the USA. Why not Rock With You or Don't Stop to you get enough or maybe Remember the Time.

I understand what you're sayin' I do! :yes:
I know TDCAU wasn't a 'Chart Hit' In the US dang Sony for that crap too!
..But what I do know on the positive side is that The younger generation Loves this song!!! My 14 year old neice asked me to put it in her ipod when This Is It came out. The kids love it.

the video won't play :( is it on youtube?
and also what time is the documentary in the uk?

I understand what you're sayin' I do! :yes:
I know TDCAU wasn't a 'Chart Hit' In the US dang Sony for that crap too!
..But what I do know on the positive side is that The younger generation Loves this song!!! My 14 year old neice asked me to put it in her ipod when This Is It came out. The kids love it.

Same. My 15 year old second cousin loves it too... so do I.

I don't get this, this is not a new video. They have shown footage of this song on TII since Michael passed.

I love when he does that skippy skippy thing at the end.

This Saturday is All Day Michael Jackson on VH1 I guess with the rest of ALL Acess They're going to air his videos too.

I don't get this, this is not a new video. They have shown footage of this song on TII since Michael passed.

SAme here :mello:

... maybe they are going to show something else later, the 23 I think?

....maybe because it was part of the final set list.....

Re: VH1 Premiere TDCAU Video TII + All Access

will this air on vh1 uk ?

Re: VH1 Premiere TDCAU Video TII + All Access

Michael Jackson day all day tomorrow Saturday Jan. 23rd plus all acess VH1 VH1 Classic

Re: VH1 TDCAU Video TII + All Access Michael Jackson Day (23rd)

I shall be right in front of my tv....allllll dayyy!!!..:D

Can someone record 'making of TII"?

Sitting here watching Stranger In Moscow On VH1 Cassics All Day Michael Jackson + All Acess! :D

Back