Update: TV ALERT: Michael & Bubbles - Animal Planet Documentary 6/22 - 6/24

I don't really know what to think of that video...she says she missed him and what not. What kept her from visiting him then? Sure, that also might go for Michael as well, but maybe he intentionally didn't visit him, cause maybe it would only be harder to say goodbye again for both Bubbles and Michael...at the same time the same counts for Latoya as well i guess then.

But she seems very genuine though, this video and the other video where the caretaker prepares Latoya for the visit.

bubbles-the-chimpanzee-chimp-monkey-michael-jackson.jpg

What a awesome animated gif of Michael,Webster and Lionel, just awesome.

I remember this woman who was standing up for monkeys all over the world, and in a article she badmouthed Michael. Said Michael only had Bubbles to show him off, to get attention but at home he would be ignored and all that nonsense. As if the woman was living inside Neverland. I read stories from I think Latoya but also the caretakers of the animals on Neverland at the time, that Bubbles was allowed in the bedroom of his owner, Michael and had his own bed and anything you can imagine. Surely all of that luxury,comfort and warmth wouldn't have been nessecary if it were only for attention. Screw these idiots trying to make everything good about MJ, sound bad.

I hope this doc will be on youtube soon, i don't have tv at the moment.

I hope it's not insulting and twisted. Some channel are using the anniversary of MJ's death as another opportunity to make money off of his name. sigh.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Center-for-Great-Apes/38280772330?ref=ts

We allowed Ms. Jackson (with staff supervision) near the enclosure so Bubbles could greet her. She was respectful to our rules and never tried to touch him.
37348_399030742330_38280772330_4779453_2407517_n.jpg

Bubbles clearly seemed to remember LaToya.
37348_399029602330_38280772330_4779359_2419688_n.jpg

Bubbles and friends were very interested in the guest.
37348_399029577330_38280772330_4779356_1560570_n.jpg

She personally thanked each staff member for taking care of Bubbles and the other apes at the Center.
37348_399029592330_38280772330_4779358_6947123_n.jpg

Cute!!!!! :wub:

ok, call me a fool, but this made me cry :cry:
it's really sad to see how Bubbles jumped as soon as he heard her voice. He will never forget... the same way you can't expect a dog to forgive you just in 4 years. Animals are much more than people think they are.

Poor Bubbles... it broke my heart... but he is at the right place for him to be now. What a pity he couldn't be just a wild animal.

I am so sorry Michael is not here with us. I can understand why he wouldn't go to see him there, but it's beyond my understanding why he would let any allowances to his little fellow :no: Well... we'll never know for sure.

it's really sad to see how Bubbles jumped as soon as he heard her voice. He will never forget... the same way you can't expect a dog to forgive you just in 4 years. Animals are much more than people think they are.

Poor Bubbles... it broke my heart... but he is at the right place for him to be now. What a pity he couldn't be just a wild animal.

I am so sorry Michael is not here with us. I can understand why he wouldn't go to see him there, but it's beyond my understanding why he would let any allowances to his little fellow :no: Well... we'll never know for sure.

What do you mean with the last part? Now allowances to bubbles?

What do you mean with the last part? Now allowances to bubbles?

***waiting for the answer on that one***

I just mean the same I meant months ago, when we were talking about MJ's animals, remember? They were sent to these "shelters" or wild animal centers, but none of those centers receive any money to support them. Remember we talked about this before? Not only Bubbles, but also his tigers and other animals. That is not tabloid story, that is a fact confirmed by the centers where these animals live at.

I am sorry about my poor choice of words in my previous post :(

i was wondering when was the last time Michael saw Bouble.... i think it misses Michael....

Anyway about Latoya.. i think she has to find this type of excuses to be in TV... i think she don't care about Bouble.. i don't think she likes it.... absolutely....

I just mean the same I meant months ago, when we were talking about MJ's animals, remember? They were sent to these "shelters" or wild animal centers, but none of those centers receive any money to support them. Remember we talked about this before? Not only Bubbles, but also his tigers and other animals. That is not tabloid story, that is a fact confirmed by the centers where these animals live at.

I am sorry about my poor choice of words in my previous post :(

Ah yes, i remember very well. :) Yeah it's sad and also something i don't understand at all. Since MJ was so incredibly caring of everything living.

We really don't know what Michael did or didn't do. I can picture him donating money to care for Bubbles and visiting him from time to time. Michael had such a big heart. Bubbles was like his own child and I am sure it broke his heart to have to give him up to this santuary without much choice.

I saw the clip of Latoya seeing Bubbles and I have to say I broke down. It's amazing how he looked at her and remembered her. :(

This week has been a complete tearfest for me :cry:

34ox5vs.jpg

We really don't know what Michael did or didn't do. I can picture him donating money to care for Bubbles and visiting him from time to time. Michael had such a big heart. Bubbles was like his own child and I am sure it broke his heart to have to give him up to this santuary without much choice.

I saw the clip of Latoya seeing Bubbles and I have to say I broke down. It's amazing how he looked at her and remembered her. :(

34ox5vs.jpg
I love this picture. :wub:

they just said and showed that Bubbles fills his mouth with water and spits it on people when he meets them to get a reaction off them.. Suddenly it reminded me of water fights that Michael loved. I wonder if it's a way of mimicking that.

I just finished watching it. A prety good special. Painted Michael as a good hearted animal lover :)

Oh geez I can't believe I watched this Bubbles special. It's so unlike me to watch Animal Planet and shows about animals, lol. It was pretty entertaining though.

34ox5vs.jpg

Aww cute photo.

It was a cute documentary, they got some info wrong like they called latoya michael's younger sister(probably on her request lol... just joking) and they said michael sold neverland in 2004. Of course there were phycologist analyzing michael realtionship with animals and the media. They showed alot of old clips of michael,bubbles and the fans from mostly the 80's and 90's.

They had lester on which i didn't expect, he talked about how michael created an aura and he liked to play into the media. He was honored to be a close friend.

Latoya told some cute stories about michael and bubbles, like how michael wanted bubbles to speak and he used to mimic michael. They don't show bubbles images of michael because they don't want to upset him.

Latoya got emotional during the visit with bubbles and the trainer thinks he remembers her.

they just said and showed that Bubbles fills his mouth with water and spits it on people when he meets them to get a reaction off them.. Suddenly it reminded me of water fights that Michael loved. I wonder if it's a way of mimicking that.

:D lol... could be! you never know

I just finished watching it. A prety good special. Painted Michael as a good hearted animal lover :)

awwww.... I really want to see this.
so big question now is... will anybody upload it?
please... please..... :unsure:

I saw it! It was well done! Seeing bubbles made me tear up, he so big and still cute and if I were Toya I would have cried after so many yrs and what bubbles meant to mike! I love animals! It was nice to know MJ wanted to see him again but, he couldn't after all 05 was a hard yr for him.

And LOL at Mark Lester he sure has a lot of time in his life! An Interview here interview there! He said nice things to say about MJ but, I still can't stand seeing his face. No need to say why...

Made me cry to

I couldn't help but cry too. He remembered her and I'm sure Michael you could see it in his eyes. Nice doc- positive about Michael I thought.

Like others have said, watching LaToya have her moment with Bubbles alone at the end, asking him if he remembered her, was very moving. You could tell all her emotions from the way it was 20 years ago, Bubbles, Michael, Neverland came crashing down around her. I felt like she really wanted to mention Michael, but didn't because of the cameras and her own feelings.

Back