*Update Post 61-Teddy to Tweak BN Again* All Teddy Here

I don't think the 3rd version is up yet. I think it's just the 1st one that is there right now. It sounds like the 1st one, the quality is notably worse than the 2nd version.

Where's your proof? The burden is on you to prove that you're right, not that I'm wrong.

I'm tired of reading posts from people like you that dishearten everyone else. Cheer-up or piss off.

It's very easy, don't read them and piss yourself off. ;)

I hate to look the fool, but I can't find the player for the song anymore.
On the front page it has the preorder button and tracklisting press release, but the player is nowhere to be found.

Am I missing something?

Teddy riley revised breaking news !

Teddy Riley says on Twitter that he has revised BN so we hear more MJ instead of all that over processed stuff. Lets hear the outcome 1st before you jump the gun.

EDIT: Thanks for moving

Last edited:
PLEASE.

Could someone make a version of Breaking News where the first 35 seconds is cut out?

ALSO the last 8-9 secons would be nice to have cut off. That's just silence too.

I'm having a party tonight and I would love to play it, but the intro is no good for a party, so I would like a version that starts with a bang. :lol: - hope you know what I mean.

Re: Teddy riley revised breaking news !

Can anyone prove that the song has been changed with a comparison of the different versions, or confirmation from Teddy? It sounds the same to me.

If people find the acapella NOT being Michael too, I don't think having it less processed will help.. You can hear the vocals CLEAR that way..

unless its a different version, which it shouldn't be if he claimes what we hear on the current track IS Michael

Can anyone prove that the song has been changed with a comparison of the different versions, or confirmation from Teddy? It sounds the same to me.
The version up now is the 1st version I think. The 2nd version is the best quality. It's gone now because it was the one on the 'Breaking News' home page, which has been replaced due to the single and tracklisting announcement.

Wow all these different version.

SOO confusing.

BUT it wouldn't feel like a real MJ release without a little controversy and confusion. :lol:

the 2nd version was just a volume increase and the stream quality doesn't drop as much. i don't think there is a 3rd version yet.

Teddy Riley says on Twitter that he has revised BN so we hear more MJ instead of all that over processed stuff. Lets hear the outcome 1st before you jump the gun.

EDIT: Thanks for moving

Oh my....is this serious? Hear more MJ ? Since WHEN was this EVER needed anyway? What kind of ridiculous nonsense bullshit is this? I am serious...how can people keep falling for this? When you hear a song...you'll know instantly if it's the king of pop or not.

This thing has turned in more than a joke....A BAD JOKE!!!!!

No, you can still listen to it under the news section. Just click on the Breaking News link when you get to the news page.

he was shouting on twitter for 2 days and today he complained that his management put him on #twitterrestriction. lol I feel for him, he wanted to continue talking. I really got to like him, he's my favorite person of the week (after Michael).

What I don't understand is; he says he's doing this for MJ but if he really knew Michael, he'd know MJ would've never wanted to release these songs...

Back