*Update Post 61-Teddy to Tweak BN Again* All Teddy Here

Re: Teddy Riley Talks on Twitter - All Teddy Here

Some people really have no loyalty................

Teddy never did any wrong to Michael...........and yet so many MJ fans are calling him a sell out..............

Just because some people say they listened to Michael to 30+ years, they think that they are the authority of everything Michael.............

Teddy really believes it is Michael........but none of us actually knew Michael personally or record songs with him...........

Teddy doesn't deserve to be treated like this from especially MJ fans!!!

Re: Teddy Riley makes detailed statement on Twitter.

Riley knew how MJ rolled musically. He has worked with him enough over the years. MJ accepted nothing less than perfection with his music; Riley knows that. It begs the question, why would Riley work on this track if not up to snuff? It's his rep as well as Michael's if there weren't enough of MJ's vocals (especially lead) to use it and put it on the album? Just a few ad-libs here and there. I know Michael would not have approved of this song for release, no way. Seems like a really shady thing to do to MJ if only for the controversy. I only had to listen to the song once to know it's bogus. So trying to pass BN off as an authentic Michael Jackson song is whack! Everyone who has control over his name is to blame for this....and that is more than just one person. There does seem to be a lot of infighting going on, but that's politics as usual in MJ's world.

I gotta say, I'm kinda baffled too.. Teddy Riley is a top producer, and he sends out a low class product like Breaking News... He should have smelled that there was something wrong..

But for now, I give him the benefit of the doubt.. If I was given tapes with Michael's vocals, from the estate or the cascios, why doubt them..

It's just unbelieable.. and a horrible situation.. poor Teddy Riley.. and us.. and poor Michael...:(

Lol, don't be surprised if Teddy never works on another MJ project again. Apparently, Riley was only trying to do the right thing with what he was given by the estate/Sony and now he's getting burned by some MJ fans who are never satisfied.
Poor guy.

Yeah, poor exactly. You do anything for money. Teddy Riley worked so much with Michael before (he just twitted how much), he is talented and not stupid, so he should know how Michael's voice is like. Period.

I agree , MJ fans most have more respect for this top producer that worked the last 20 years with MJ !!!

it's sad that people bash Teddy and even calling the songs he worked on "shit" on twitter apparently forgetting that a lot of those songs are on Michael's albums.

also, it's the easiest thing to call someone "a sellout" if you don't agree with what he's saying.

shame.

Re: Teddy Riley Radio Interview About "Michael" Album !!

Unless somebody is forcing Teddy to say it's MJ......

I mentioned this in another thread in more detail, but my post got deleted. I believe something like this is going on, he keeps dropping exceptionally vague hints in his tweets that something is up, even though he is saying the vocals are Mikes, it's almost like he is saying i don't really think this guys, but i have to say this. People keep bashing teddy and it's not on, he might not really believe the vocals are MJ's.

There are some new tweets from Teddy Riley. I'll post last one.
Someone asked him: just one question.. will the true fans be happy with this album.
Teddy Riley: 150%%%% NO QUESTION!!!

:)

I have great respect for Teddy Riley.

What if the reason for releasing the song is ... the song BN has the exact message MJ told Teddy for once that he wants all the people know about and understand ! what if Teddy thought ,that this song" even if few words" might sums up MJ feelings at the point of his life !,,,

i still believe the song is Not 100 % fake MJ voice was very clear !

I mentioned this in another thread in more detail, but my post got deleted. I believe something like this is going on, he keeps dropping exceptionally vague hints in his tweets that something is up, even though he is saying the vocals are Mikes, it's almost like he is saying i don't really think this guys, but i have to say this. People keep bashing teddy and it's not on, he might not really believe the vocals are MJ's.

I understand that I mean it could be kinda contractual issue, but..if he has doubts, why he started to work with them in the first place?! Just for money?

What if the reason for releasing the song is ... the song BN has the exact message MJ told Teddy for once that he wants all the people know about and understand ! what if Teddy thought ,that this song" even if few words" might sums up MJ feelings at the point of his life !,,,

i still believe the song is Not 100 % fake MJ voice was very clear !

I see your point but imo their place isn't on Michael's own solo album. If Michael left messages like that, they could be released let's say by other superstars on the different compilation..

And Michael's voice was clear of course because his parts were cut from his other or unfinished recordings.. Pretty tasteless imo..

I understand that I mean it could be kinda contractual issue, but..if he has doubts, why he started to work with them in the first place?! Just for money?

I'm not sure, i presume he thought he was going to be sent genuine unprocessed MJ vocals to work with when he signed on, and was mislead. But i dunno, it's just a theory like all the others with holes, nothing is clear atm.

Teddy says he was given the acapella to work with.

SO the whole musical production on the track is down to Teddy then?

The only thing of this song that the cascio's had was a vocal track?

That isn't right.

Teddy says he was given the acapella to work with.

SO the whole musical production on the track is down to Teddy then?

The only thing of this song that the cascio's had was a vocal track?

That isn't right.

:bugeyed

I'll wait and see what happens before I judge Teddy.

But at the moment he's saying its 100% Michael when it clearly isnt. No matter how you look at it, its in no way 100% Michael on that song. So thats one certain lie right there.

I really think we need to stop directing the frustation at the likes of Teddy Riley. He did not start all this. Teddy Riley was given all the songs to mix. They were all done. That is all he did. Give him a break. His heart is in the right place. The one thing for sure is that he is very frustrated and upset about everything. He wants the same as we want. I am quite sure there is a lot more bickering and back stabbing going on than we know behind the scenes. Egos, power playing and greed. We all know the games people can play. I feel that McClain is trying to put the spotlight on Teddy Riley as well. He clearly wasn't comfortable with McClain in the beginning. He said himself to read between the lines. His mixes got chosen over McClain. There is going to be a lot of that going on behind the scenes which clouds the real issue. So I think everyone should keep an open mind. It needs to be directed to the Cascios for confirmation on what they presented. And Sony then messed up if they were unsure about this song. Someone in the company had to choose the song. That wasn't Teddy Riley's decision. We all know that there will be some songs that will not be totally complete and that's fine but obviously if there are songs that require too much messing about with, then do not use it.

One thing is for sure everyone is in agreement that all the other songs on the album are Michael and everyone is happy with them.

Teddy never did any wrong to Michael...........and yet so many MJ fans are calling him a sell out..............

Just because some people say they listened to Michael to 30+ years, they think that they are the authority of everything Michael.............

Teddy really believes it is Michael........but none of us actually knew Michael personally or record songs with him...........

Yes!!!

He said he hasn't been paid for the work!

I know this might be negative however I have lost a lot of respect for Teddy over these lies. Maybe he truly believes it's Michael but the average Joe even makes claims that this track isn't Michael.

Well they haven't paid Teddy yet. Something is shady about that. Almost like they haven't paid him yet because those tracks he worked on might not even be on the album. Was Teddy played? Who knows.

i agree with this as well

. . . Maybe he truly believes it's Michael but the average Joe even makes claims that this track isn't Michael.

Don't forget that some of those very same average Joes thought that Michael was guilty of child molestation. I'm not going to bank on what the average Joe thinks but what proof is shown by both sides.

I wonder when someone is going to state the names of the other "fake" songs. And I'm not talking about fans finding snippets of the songs and making their assumptions. If persons in the know have heard the album and know there are some that are real and some that are fake, then we should be alerted to all those that are fake or suspect and not just this one song.

I'm not invested in this turning out one way or the other. Just would want the truth to prevail. So, both sides need to be open at this point. And people should be wanting a show of the truth and not just validation of whatever they are feeling now. Again, I remember that that was what some in the media wanted during Michael's trial--simply a validation of their judgments versus waiting for proof of the truth. Let's not repeat the same mistake.

New interesting tweets from Teddy Riley...

Rino555: That songs that you did are FAKE, we've heard Monster, it sucks, it is not MJ and you know it!
Teddy Riley: YOU ARE WAY OFF THE TRUTH...PLS GO LEARN MJ. TRUE FANS OF MJ PLS TALK 2 ME TIRED OF THE BS FANS THAT BITE WITHOUT A CAUSE...CONT.

justinrcole: Long time fan. Had 1st BLACKstreet LP on cassette back in the day. Did MJ ever record a demo for "Joy"? Will we ever hear it?
Teddy Riley: YES HE DID!!!

nakash_y: why teddy? plz tell me why?! I dont care if this song is mj or not, the voice is not good at all, and didnt deserve to be mix
Teddy Riley: WHAT GIVES YOU RIGHT TO SAY THAT? WHY NOT? WHY PEOPLE CAN'T HEAR MJ FOR BETTER OR WORSE. IF YOU'RE A REAL FAN BE ONE OR BEAT IT!

missKoito: So r u aware that James Porte voice is in it? So that makes your claim that it's all MJ vocals invalid.
Teddy Riley: JAMES IS BACKGROUNDS ONLY!!! NONE OF THE LEADS. IT'S ALL MJ VERY PROCESSED AND IT IS MJ. TRUTH!!

jacksonson777: teddy riley You're a sellout. yes you got to pay your bills as you said. Money is the root of all evil michael said. Hes right
Teddy Riley: WOW DUDE...PLS CHECK MY DISCOGRAPHY. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NE$ FROM THIS...I DID DANGEROUS!!!! OVER 20M. CONT. PLS GO TO THE OTHER PRODUCERS, & PEOPLE INVOLVE WHO GOT PAID. GET OFF MY PAGE IF YOU CAN'T TALK SENSE OR YOU WILL BE BLOCK.

Nic_Hodgson: don't patronise us! We'd giv anything for it to be michael we would love nothing more to hear some new music!its obvs not him!
Teddy Riley: TELL GOD TO GIVE YOU NEW EARS.

justinrcole: Thanks for the reply! So, do you think we'll ever be able to hear MJ's demo of "Joy"?
Teddy Riley: I DON'T KNOW...SORRY WISH I HAD AN ANSWER. I WISH!!!

rehandamani: Teddy u're a longtime frnd of MJ and we can trust you. But what's bothering fans is why MJ's family members think it is not MJ?
Teddy Riley: CASCIOS!!!

nakash_y: Teddy, not a fan of this song even if i am a an of dangerou album thanks to you. the voice is bad on this new song.its a fact
Teddy Riley: STAY A FAN OF MJ NOT THE SONG IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THERE ARE LOTS OF SONGS MJ MADE THAT R NOT LIKED BUT THE REAL FANS STILL SUPPORT.

One BIG :clapping: for Teddy Riley!

Teddy is a great person and he is very patient with the fans.

but it is clear that he is aware of the Jacksons's fight with the Cascios? a big question mark and i think this is related to the fact that the cascios supported Grace and the bodygaurd against the family !

I think this is sad if it will come to the point that the Jackons and Cascios will end their friendship.

Michael loved that family, he loved them more than some of his own familymembers, that tells a lot. Michaels children spent ther first Xmas without their father with the Cascios in 2009 and they have always been good friends of his. They never sold him out and I hope this wont turn out to be ugly, e.g that Michaels children are cut out of contact from them.

And Michael's voice was clear of course because his parts were cut from his other or unfinished recordings.. Pretty tasteless imo..

My thoughts exactly.

@Forumz YES IT IS MICHAEL. JAMES IS ONLY ON THE CHORUS. I HAVE JAMES TRACKS. NO ONE IS SPEAKING UP BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS ONLY MJ

@Forumz THE OOHS, VOCAL ATTACKS, FXs ARE SAMPLES TO FINISH THE SONGS. I'M ONLY SUPPORTING HIM NO ONE ELSE...

@jonesing4cigs READ IT AGAIN...JAMES NOT SINGING ANY OF MJ LEADS WHICH IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONE'S QUESTION HERE DUDE.

New interesting tweets from Teddy Riley...

Rino555: That songs that you did are FAKE, we've heard Monster, it sucks, it is not MJ and you know it!
Teddy Riley: YOU ARE WAY OFF THE TRUTH...PLS GO LEARN MJ. TRUE FANS OF MJ PLS TALK 2 ME TIRED OF THE BS FANS THAT BITE WITHOUT A CAUSE...CONT.

justinrcole: Long time fan. Had 1st BLACKstreet LP on cassette back in the day. Did MJ ever record a demo for "Joy"? Will we ever hear it?
Teddy Riley: YES HE DID!!!

nakash_y: why teddy? plz tell me why?! I dont care if this song is mj or not, the voice is not good at all, and didnt deserve to be mix
Teddy Riley: WHAT GIVES YOU RIGHT TO SAY THAT? WHY NOT? WHY PEOPLE CAN'T HEAR MJ FOR BETTER OR WORSE. IF YOU'RE A REAL FAN BE ONE OR BEAT IT!

missKoito: So r u aware that James Porte voice is in it? So that makes your claim that it's all MJ vocals invalid.
Teddy Riley: JAMES IS BACKGROUNDS ONLY!!! NONE OF THE LEADS. IT'S ALL MJ VERY PROCESSED AND IT IS MJ. TRUTH!!

jacksonson777: teddy riley You're a sellout. yes you got to pay your bills as you said. Money is the root of all evil michael said. Hes right
Teddy Riley: WOW DUDE...PLS CHECK MY DISCOGRAPHY. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NE$ FROM THIS...I DID DANGEROUS!!!! OVER 20M. CONT. PLS GO TO THE OTHER PRODUCERS, & PEOPLE INVOLVE WHO GOT PAID. GET OFF MY PAGE IF YOU CAN'T TALK SENSE OR YOU WILL BE BLOCK.

Nic_Hodgson: don't patronise us! We'd giv anything for it to be michael we would love nothing more to hear some new music!its obvs not him!
Teddy Riley: TELL GOD TO GIVE YOU NEW EARS.

justinrcole: Thanks for the reply! So, do you think we'll ever be able to hear MJ's demo of "Joy"?
Teddy Riley: I DON'T KNOW...SORRY WISH I HAD AN ANSWER. I WISH!!!

rehandamani: Teddy u're a longtime frnd of MJ and we can trust you. But what's bothering fans is why MJ's family members think it is not MJ?
Teddy Riley: CASCIOS!!!

nakash_y: Teddy, not a fan of this song even if i am a an of dangerou album thanks to you. the voice is bad on this new song.its a fact
Teddy Riley: STAY A FAN OF MJ NOT THE SONG IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THERE ARE LOTS OF SONGS MJ MADE THAT R NOT LIKED BUT THE REAL FANS STILL SUPPORT.

One BIG :clapping: for Teddy Riley!

The BG's are only James Porte and everything else is Michael? nah....not for a second do i believe that, i simply can't and won't. What Teddy is saying is that the parts like 'You keep on breaking the news' 'Why is it strange?' and a few other parts? That's so little...nah....

Back