update i went to see mt doctor today:(

Yes rockstar everything will be alright rockstar, as you kown that I went to the doctors office today & my tyorid is fine then they took the blood test but the next day I gotta see some test reuslts to make sure that the blood & everything is purfect.

thank you all of you :hug: back too all :heart:

today i was going to go for my tests but i was so tried cause i wasn't feeling well so my mother say that i can go on tuesday :yes:

Hope both you guys are doin okay.

thank you Darth Sidious

i did my test last week know next week on the 18 of april i have to go to see my doctor :yes:

thanks it did but the lablife place where i did my test they were mean to me they talk to me like i'm stupid

thank you Alma

but know is very hard what to eat cause all food made by cron :( cause i have Corn Allergic :(

yesterday i want to see my doctor my aunte cindy she came along with me she always take me to the doctor :)

so i was there & they got my relesy in & it's really bad not good :( :cry: my health got bader & my liver is not good is got fat around it please not laugh is not good is sad :(
know i can't get no fat food like junk & sweets food no chocolate :( & no starch :no: :(

the way my doctor say i'm Ribbit know

yesterday i want to see my doctor my aunte cindy she came along with me she always take me to the doctor :)

so i was there & they got my relesy in & it's really bad not good :( :cry: my health got bader & my liver is not good is got fat around it please not laugh is not good is sad :(
know i can't get no fat food like junk & sweets food no chocolate :( & no starch :no: :(

the way my doctor say i'm Ribbit know

Your aunt cindy is nice..:)

I hope your liver gets better, it will if you cut out the sweets and junk food. Try fruit, if the doc says it's ok, they're good. Yummy.

Im praying for you.

Your aunt cindy is nice..:)

I hope your liver gets better, it will if you cut out the sweets and junk food. Try fruit, if the doc says it's ok, they're good. Yummy.

Im praying for you.

:yes: my aunte cindy does alot of stuff for past years she been taking me to doctor to blood test to others test

all i have to do is stop eatting sweet & starch :( but it'll be hard :( :cry:

thank you i need all the support :cry:

aww honey..I will be praying for you to..I know that you can do what your doctor is asking of you..you are a strong girl...and your auntie sounds very nice. Bless you. You can do it....fruit and veggies are good for you.

aww honey..I will be praying for you to..I know that you can do what your doctor is asking of you..you are a strong girl...and your auntie sounds very nice. Bless you. You can do it....fruit and veggies are good for you.

thanks xthunderx2 thanks

i'll be strong but is so hard

oh Hun... I know, some docs can be really mean hey :(
Oh dear... I had to change my 'eating' scedule too... its really hard and frustrating at start but once you feel that you're body start to act nicer to you then you feel better... Don't listen to what peeps say... Don't even let them 'tempt' you into eating BAD stuff again... It's YOUR body... YOU feel the pain, so...
Take care, dear ;)

oh Hun... I know, some docs can be really mean hey :(
Oh dear... I had to change my 'eating' scedule too... its really hard and frustrating at start but once you feel that you're body start to act nicer to you then you feel better... Don't listen to what peeps say... Don't even let them 'tempt' you into eating BAD stuff again... It's YOUR body... YOU feel the pain, so...
Take care, dear ;)

people are not the one were tempt me to eat bad food it was be my life was so much stress that bad food is the way makes me happy but my body wasn't ever happy when i did it :( :cry:

i'm sleeping better :yes: but i'm still having the same dream :yes: for past years

ooh thank you for your support Daryll748

it'll be hard :( :cry:

*hugs*.. Will be be gone for a week or so, but will be thinking about you, dear. Stay strong.. You can do this.

i think itll get easier with time. all of us are praying for you, wishing the best.

thank you Darth Sidious

it was very hard at easter weekend :( but my mother ket me have one pirce of cheesecake but my tummy hurt very badly yesterday & today so my mom resd the box it had corn in it :(

thank you Darth Sidious

it was very hard at easter weekend :( but my mother ket me have one pirce of cheesecake but my tummy hurt very badly yesterday & today so my mom resd the box it had corn in it :(

Aww.. You're not alone. .. My sister and I had been fasting for almost two months, then when Easter came, when she started eating some chicken again, she felt a bit sick, although she didn't eat much food and we're both skinny. ..The two-month period always sensitizes our metabolism.

Hope your tummy feels better these days. ..^^ Take good care of yourself.

thank you Darth Sidious

sorry to hear about your tummy, i hope you're fine now.

i hope you enjoyed easter.

we're all thinkin' of you, let us know how you are & what you're doin'.

hi everybody i'm back

yesterday i celebrate my bday i trun 28 yesterday &i had KFC for dinner it was good but no cake :no:

i'll have cake on sunday when everybody comes over

yesterday gift i got from my mom it was one gift i got new mouse for my compture

past weeks i have not feeling well in my face i get very bad allergy
i have not feeling happy this past week i don't know why & feeling so emotional too

hi everybody i'm back

yesterday i celebrate my bday i trun 28 yesterday &i had KFC for dinner it was good but no cake :no:

yesterday gift i got from my mom it was one gift i got new mouse for my compture

i have not feeling happy this past week i don't know why & feeling so emotional too

Happy Belated Birthday, Rockstar!.. ^^

You know what, that's really strange, I've been talking to at least 3 people who haven't been feeling well this week, among whom yours truly, lol... I've been having some bad days, really, enhanced by the early dog days on here (where I live)... ):

You take care, Rockstar, and much much health to you... You'll have some cake on Sunday, too, that's some exciting day to look forward to. ^^ I love cake as well. ... ^

Happy Belated Birthday, Rockstar!.. ^^

You know what, that's really strange, I've been talking to at least 3 people who haven't been feeling well this week, among whom yours truly, lol... I've been having some bad days, really, enhanced by the early dog days on here (where I live)... ):

You take care, Rockstar, and much much health to you... You'll have some cake on Sunday, too, that's some exciting day to look forward to. ^^ I love cake as well. ... ^

thank you Alma
i can't wait for cake & presents

i think is call Emortional visus :giggle:

hi everybody i'm back

:ciao:

KFC.... :lol: I remembered Michael now. :blushing: :heart:

I love birthday cake! :hungry: I hope you get more birthday presents on Sunday. :wild: :punk:

And Happy Birthday :birthday: .... a little late! :doh: :blushing:

:better:

I hope you are better. :hug: :angel:

:(

Well, probably because we're in June... you know... :cry:

Back