Re: Please help me i'm not feeling well :(

i have been feel o.k this weekend :yes:

thank you my friend i need someone like that :hug:

That good that u felt good this weekend :D

and your very welcome

today i went to see my doctor with my aunte too se came in with me
i was in there about hour :yes:
i have to go for alot of test too

thanks 8701gril,bubblesluvesMichael,Rememberthetime i'll love that prays i hear in my heart of love
thank you all

:yes: i'll let you all know my blood test & my others test too

Yes rockstar everything will be alright rockstar, as you kown that I went to the doctors office today & my tyorid is fine then they took the blood test but the next day I gotta see some test reuslts to make sure that the blood & everything is purfect.

i have not feeling well since demember 2010 til know 2011 cause i miss my period :(
my mother is so scary that is my pancreas :yes: today i feel more ill my so ices cold that i'm shaking like hell
i have not eatting very much too can't sleep well

so do you think my mother is right? that it's my pancreas

Hope everything goes well with the doctor.....something that crossed my mind...you mentioned you missed your period. Is it possible you could be pregnant?

Hope everything goes well with the doctor.....something that crossed my mind...you mentioned you missed your period. Is it possible you could be pregnant?

:no: Prince Of Pop :no: i'm not pregnant my doctor was talking to me & she say it happen for people who have health probelms & taking pills too she told me that call it BLESS & i was laughing so hard i say o.k BLESS she say that is o.k to miss my pms alot so is BLESS

but i'm going to see different doctor that will see what is going on my pms :yes:

on thursday i have to go for my blood test & ekg too

Ms.MJ Fan2007

sometimes woman in are mid 20's is goodthing that we get tests cause you never know what'll happen inside of us
sometimes is too late to know
so is goodthing that my doctor is doing this to me that i'll fix myself & i hope i get all the support i need
that i can startin my dream :yes:

Hope you get better.As said before you really are so sweet. :better:
You'll be in my prayers. :angel:

aww Rockstar I pray you will be fine..you are such a sweet person..:hug:

thank you all of you :hug: back too all :heart:

today i was going to go for my tests but i was so tried cause i wasn't feeling well so my mother say that i can go on tuesday :yes:

Back