Update: Estate sends cease and desist to Murray / From Estate Of Michael Jackson, Re: Conrad Murray

Re: From The Estate Of Michael Jackson, Re: Conrad Murray Interview.

How do you know that? Where is it?

They sent a cease and desist letter to Murray, telling him to stop disclosing details about Michael in press interviews, as he is in violation of the patient-physician confidentiality (am on my phone, maybe someone else can post it?). Good move by the Estate.
SoCav please be more specific .. Where ? Please post it here

I dont think conrat will listen to the estate

he just doesnt care at all

But good move by the estate though

I uploaded the letter here:

http://ge.tt/4FoYSK41/v/0?c

Thank you. Pentum .. the link doesn't work for me
I just found the PDF in my email as well.

Here is a link to scribd to share
http://www.scribd.com/doc/187700103/Letter-to-Conrad-Murray-11-26-2013

Also converted it to a Jpg file

2n8n96s.jpg

If the Estate plans to sue that prick, I hope it works. At least they're showing more concern about Michael than his own "family"!

Gaz;3933248 said:
Hello:

Upon hearing reports of the interview by Conrad Murray, the Estate had the following statement:

"A jury found Murray criminally responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Yet he continues to blame Michael for his crimes. One must consider the source here. Murray is neither truthful nor credible. His bizarre and lurid comments are not worthy of any additional response. "

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

-------------------------------------------

Update:

Estate sends a cease and desist letter to Murray.

2n8n96s.jpg

This is the best Thanksgiving gift I could have ever wished for. Thank you.

Thats just awesome, well done estate. Shows they really do care about MJ and his legacy despite what some may think.

Thank the heavens for this! I hope the Estate has a legal standing though,

I'm sending much LOVE TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE.
Rose-And-Butterfly-Animated-roses-12951078-240-320.gif

Thank you.

Murray better watch out because the executors have teeth! If there's one thing I can thank the Estate for, they always try to keep Michael's medical history private. Does confidentiality still apply when a patient is no longer living though? I hope it does, and it should.

Guys, The Estate found legal standing to stop Murray.

Here are 2 responses from a Psychologist and a Clinical social worker.

Get Psyched?@DrShepp1h

Patient-doc privilege: as posthumous representatives 4 Michael Jackson, his Estate sends cease & desist letter 2 convicted MD, C. Murray

B.E. ?@birgiterika1h

I'm beyond thrilled a legal angle was found to hopefully reign that man in. And he has no one to thank but himself

B.E. ?@birgiterika1h

If you are not familiar with US privilege ..it goes beyond the patient's passing. So.. Yeah..someone forgot that. Just like he forgot CPR

When I first read about the letter, I felt a shock down my spine, just like I do when its bad-but this time it was a definite thrill. SOMETHING TO BE ABSOLUTELY THANKFUL FOR. God Bless You, Mr. Branca, Mr. McLain and Mr. Weitzman. You three are knights in shining armor in my eyes.

Thank you. Pentum .. the link doesn't work for me
I just found the PDF in my email as well.

Here is a link to scribd to share
http://www.scribd.com/doc/187700103/Letter-to-Conrad-Murray-11-26-2013

Also converted it to a Jpg file

2n8n96s.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

That's how it's done. - NOW SUE HIM ALREADY!! - He HAS ALREADY spoken to the press about confident stuff. - He has broken his oath.

I really hate Murray... - I will never call him a doctor cause he is NOT, but that coward Conrad Murray deserves all bad things coming for him! I will never be able to feel sorry for him!!

:bow:

I bow down to the Estate of MJ - Bravo!
Despite what anyone says, I feel these people care more about Mihcael's legacy than his parents or siblings.

Round of applause!!!!! Finally something that can stop him. Very happy with the Estate for finally coming through. What a pr*ck CM is

I'm so glad and relieved to see executors took steps to silence this crook for a doctor.

I like the way they worded the letter.
"shamefully violate doc- patient privilege"
"self-serving statements"
"not Michael's "friend""
"its beyond ironic and cowardly that after electing not to testify..."
"supposed conversations"
"alleged details"
if you continue to violate the oath you took when you were physician"
"(much of which appear to be fabricated)"

I don't think the estate needs to notify any medical boards of CM breaking his doc-patient privilege. Wasn't Alon Steinberg (doc who testified in CM trial sitting on California medical board and i would think he would follow up what is going on with CM?

Last edited:

This is how you reason with an Idiot, you slam dunk him with the facts.

Thanks Mr. Weitzman :clapping:

Thanks Gaz for sharing this letter here :clap:

Indeed, I do try to IGNORE Flousy too cause he doesn't deserve any limelight nor energy I would waste on him. Someone should really put him into his place.

In the meantime, I'll do what Michael taught me to do and that is to SHINE and RISE above the hate. :angel:

Big thanks to the estate. NOW maybe if the estate actually sue Murray for what has already been said in interviews Michael can finally get some justice. Murray could be sued for huge monetary damages and it would make no matter if he sold a book or whatever he'd still be owing whatever he earned to the estate. If this works it means we finally have some sort of retribution denied us when the family went after AEG instead. Feeling positive.

I have just read that OJ has been denied a re-trial in Texas I know he is in jail for something else, not his murder trial in which he was found not guilty. Why cant CM be treated like OJ - C Murray was found guilty by a court of law of killing his patient - there is no getting away from that. I hope Texas does not give him back his license. Why do the interviewers always bring up the Arvizo business MJ was not guilty they just cannot let it go.

Guys, The Estate found legal standing to stop Murray.

Here are 2 responses from a Psychologist and a Clinical social worker.

Get Psyched?@DrShepp1h

Patient-doc privilege: as posthumous representatives 4 Michael Jackson, his Estate sends cease & desist letter 2 convicted MD, C. Murray

B.E. ?@birgiterika1h

I'm beyond thrilled a legal angle was found to hopefully reign that man in. And he has no one to thank but himself

B.E. ?@birgiterika1h

If you are not familiar with US privilege ..it goes beyond the patient's passing. So.. Yeah..someone forgot that. Just like he forgot CPR

Is this certain that doctor patient privilege goes beyond death? I was relieved when I read the letter but wasn't certain it would hold up on a legal basis.

Good job Estate.

Back