Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
This Just In From, You Guessed It, TMZ

Michael Jackson Estate -- Claim for $300 Mil
Posted Feb 22nd 2010 7:44PM by TMZ Staff
The company that sued Michael Jackson for allegedly torpedoing a family concert has just filed a $300,000,000 creditor's claim against MJ's estate.

AllGood Entertainment claims it had a deal with Jackson to put on a Jackson family concert and alleges the deal was broken when Jackson committed to the London series of concerts. In the $300,000,000 federal lawsuit filed in October 2009, AllGood was asking for profits from "This Is It" along with revenues from the Sony catalog.

AllGood claims Michael Jackson and his agent, Frank Dileo, "secretly teamed up with AEG [Live] to produce a concert or series of concerts in London."

AllGood Entertainment filed the claim Friday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/22/micha...creditors-claim-london-concert/#ixzz0gJeHZs7F

Re: $300,000,000 Lawsuit Against MJ?????

damn.

total of all creditors claims : $26.5 million
AllGood's creditor claim : $300 million

greedy wouldn't you say.

Great job Frank, great job!

AGE wont even get close to that.

Why is this being reported now anyway? We already knew they were suing Michael. And I thought the door closed last Friday for creditors claims?

Number one Frank's was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made number two there is nothing with Michael's name on it. And you can thank Joe for this. They stand a better chance of getting three dollars from me then the do from getting a dime from the estate

does anyone have the link to the document that frank signed? I'd like to read it to see if they have any basis for their claims.

Why is this being reported now anyway? We already knew they were suing Michael. And I thought the door closed last Friday for creditors claims?

Franks was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made so he could not do anything on behalf of Michael. AGE won't get a dime

they don't have any substance, wasn't it only a verbal agreement and plus frank disputed that they did not even send him the advance money or paperwork

Frank start diggin' the soot from your pockets. Your dumb ass self was the one who made this "deal" without Michael's approval. Start payin' up buuuddy.

AGE needs to gtfo already. :smilerolleyes: :doh:

Franks was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made so he could not do anything on behalf of Michael. AGE won't get a dime

Frank was the one who signed the contract. Ive seen it. Frank was manager at the time and was acting on Michael's behalf. I have video of Michael saying yes he will do the concert with his brothers.

This isnt new news so why is TMZ posting this now? Theyre that desperate for their daily MJ news theyre now repeating news?

TMZ already reported on this months ago.

AllGood Socks Jackson Estate Hard

Posted Oct 16th 2009 8:30PM by TMZ Staff
AllGood Entertainment is now going after Michael Jackson's estate in the battle over profits from the upcoming movie "This Is It," along with revenues from the Sony catalog -- and the company wants more than $300 million!!!

1016_mj_allgood_ex.jpg

AllGood previously filed suit against Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Frank Dileo for $40 million -- that's when Jackson was alive. Now AllGood filed an amended lawsuit today in federal court, which now includes the estate of Michael Jackson. The original defendants are still named in the amended suit.

AllGood sued because it claims Dileo acted as Jackson's agent and agreed to a Jackson family reunion concert and that got torpedoed when the London concerts were booked.

As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

AllGood is AlsoSuing John Branca and John McClain, co-special administrators of the estate.

I thought so too, DI. But TMZ just reported someone else sued Mj for almost 700,000 today. (meaning they reported it today).

a lawsuit and creditors claims are two different things. it looks like allgood is covering their bases.

Frank was the one who signed the contract. Ive seen it. Frank was manager at the time and was acting on Michael's behalf. I have video of Michael saying yes he will do the concert with his brothers.

This isnt new news so why is TMZ posting this now? Theyre that desperate for their daily MJ news theyre now repeating news?

Frank was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made. What you say you saw you saw means nothing he was not the manager.Thome Thome was. And you have the video post it. But remember he put out a statement saying he would not tour with his brothers.

a lawsuit and creditors claims are two different things. it looks like allgood is covering their bases.

you're right. That's called selective reading.:D

Thanks for pointing that out.

Frank was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made. What you say you saw you saw means nothing he was not the manager.Thome Thome was. And you have the video post it. But remember he put out a statement saying he would not tour with his brother.

I actually saw this video. I think Mike was shopping and about to get in the car and the pap asked him something about touring with his brothers he said yeah. I don't know if he misunderstood the question but he did say yeah.

But that is not classified as a verbal agreement. There must be an offer and an acceptance of an offer.

I saw that video too and they asked him if he was going to screw his brothers over and he said no. Don't you find it just a little strange the brothers knew nothing about these shows? This is a deal that Joe and Rowe tried to get Michael to do and Randy Phillips and Michael had a meeting with them and they were told no Michael wanted nothing to do with these people

Frank was not Michael's manager when the AEG deal was made. What you say you saw you saw means nothing he was not the manager.Thome Thome was. And you have the video post it. But remember he put out a statement saying he would not tour with his brother.

Thanx for correcting my error on who was manager.

October 30, 2008 (one month before any such contracts, proposals, or agreements were drafted and signed), Michael Jackson issued the following statement: "My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

I saw that video too and they asked him if he was going to screw his brothers over and he said no. Don't you find it just a little strange the brothers knew nothing about these shows? This is a deal that Joe and Rowe tried to get Michael to do and Randy Phillips and Michael had a meeting with them and they were told no Michael wanted nothing to do with these people

I don't know if the brothers knew about it or not but I do see your point.

That wasnt the video I was talking about. Michael was leaving Kleins office and paps asked if he was going to do the show with his brothers and Michael replied, "Yes!".

Also MJs brothers DID know about the shows as they discuss it on The Jackson Dynasty.

okay I found out TSCM's detailed post about the contract. Apparently Dileo signed the contract on November 25-26, 2008 but wasn't he rehired by Michael in 2009? If true then that contract does not mean a thing.

That wasnt the video I was talking about. Michael was leaving Kleins office and paps asked if he was going to do the show with his brothers and Michael replied, "Yes!".

Also MJs brothers DID know about the shows as they discuss it on The Jackson Dynasty.

Michael could have said whatever he wanted the facts say different. No contact with Michael's name on it. A page lawsuit with something signed by Frank saying he would try to talk to Michael. Come on

This is all Rowe & Joe Jackson's doing. They tried to bamboozle MJ into doing the concert, bevel though he kept telling them no.

Rowe & All Good's owners are quite chummy. I find it weird that none of the other Jacksons were listed in the lawsuit.

Back