Unreleased Songs I'd Like To Hear

So the above songs you wanted to hear have either been released, leaked, or snippets of them have leaked. What do you think of them?
I heard Burn Tonight on "Michael Friday" and I really loved it. It did have that latin feel to it,it was great, I really wish I would have it.

If I could choose to hear on of these songs, it would be "Ghost of Another Lover". The titel sounds very fascinating.

I would love to hear "Man In Black" which was recorded for Dangerous in 1990. I have a feeling this song could be about conspiracy theories on men dressed in black suits/UFO's.

Anyway, i would also love to hear Shut Up And Dance, H20, D.I.E., unreleased demos/songs from the 1999 Brad Buxer sessions and Invincible sessions. Man I would give anything to hear them haha!

Last edited:
I would love to hear "Man In Black" which was recorded for Dangerous in 1990. I have a feeling this song could be about conspiracy theories on men dressed in black suits/UFO's.

Anyway, i would also love to hear Shut Up And Dance, H20, D.I.E., unreleased demos/songs from the 1999 Brad Buxer sessions and Invincible sessions. Man I would give anything to hear them haha!

Really this is the song that song that intrigues me the most. Men In Black! My brother told me that he thinks that the song has something to do about illuminati, and hes a hardcore illuminati fanatic:p

Back