Unreleased Songs I'd Like To Hear

I think that is just a random instrumental, anyone know anything about this?

I would love to hear unreleased material from the following era's..... Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous.

I also want to hear the will.i.am tracks, expecially the James Brown tribute, I think it would have the "Gone Too Soon effect" with fans as it is probably about death in general.

According to For The Record 2nd Edition, Michael never recorded Why.

Apparently its overrated and quite like Heartbreaker but I'd like to hear it as well.

i would like to hear

1 - Never can say goodbye (adult version)
2 - Ill be there (adult version)

From the album DECADE that is unrealeased...

I think Behind The Mask is perfect as it is, the only change I would make is remove the live effect.

@KingMikeJ: Why did you feel the need to plug in your thread about a ghost album that will be released this summer and also, if he wants to hear the original Behind The Mask mix then it's his wish, nobody asked for your opinion about it.

This thread is about unreleased song so why wouldn't I inform people interesting in hearing unreleased songs that there is a rumoured album of unreleased songs coming soon? It makes sense to tell people about it, even though it is just a rumour at this stage.

Yes I gave my opinion about Behind The Mask because that is what a forum is all about. And this thread, if we didn't give our opinions about unreleased songs it would just be a long boring list of song titles.

The only unrelated posts in this thread now are your post and now this post in response to you Andrey. There was no need to write that in an attempt to be rude to me for whatever reason, you seem to be doing it a lot lately. Whatever problems you have with me, PM me about it or just move on.

People want to discuss unreleased songs, don't ruin their experience.

Back