Unreleased Songs I'd Like To Hear

Well, this is a forum of people's opinions. Once you post, expect to see people's opinions on the matter, whether you want to or not. That is what a forum is all about, my dear.

Please everyone, do not bait one another into arguments. Let's continue discussing the topic at hand!! :)

Thank you.

In fact I'd love to hear a whole CD with like 12-14 Invincible outtakes. The 'dancable gems' DarkChild was mentioning and any other finished songs by him from that session.

Anything he did with Neff-U. He seemed like a wonderful pairing with Michael.

Last edited:
This looks interesting...

69f11w.png

So it looks like the next unreleased song that will be released is All In Your Name. Perhaps a June 25th release date?

So we can tick All In Your Name off of the unreleased songs list. I wonder what will be next?

More than anything, I want to hear the tracks that Will.I.AM is holding hostage. :/
If they're legitimate Michael Jackson songs (not like the Cascio tracks), then it would be a shame if they never see the light of day. I get the impression that the songs MJ recorded with Will.I.AM probably would have been included on the new album if Michael hadn't passed away, and they're probably awesome up-tempo pop songs. If the next album includes finished versions of Blue Gangsta, Slave to the Rhythm, and Escape, as well as the tracks MJ recorded with Will.I.Am, and isn't overshadowed by controversy over seemingly fraudulent songs, I think it would be huge.

Men In Black
Burn 2 Nite
Water
I'm Still The King
The Gloved One
Pictures (Feat. Lady Gaga)
Can't Get Your Weight Off Me
D.I.E.
Red Eye
Black Widow
I Am A Loser
People Of The World
Hollywood Tonight Full Demo
Goin' To Rio
Get Around

I´ve always been extremely curious about Men In Black, so I really really wanna hear that one. Also "Don´t Be Messing Around" and the song "Angel" written by Babyface, which Babyface described as simply fantastic (or something similar).

And the final version of Cheater if it exists and the almost finished studio version of "Fall Again".

To Satisfy You: Written by Michael Jackson and Bryan Loren. Written during the Dangerous recording sessions, but Jackson did not like it and gave it to Loren for his 1992 album Music From the New World. Solo recording by Jackson known to exist.

I want to hear Michael's solo version of that song because I love his background vocals on Bryan's version.

Tomboy (1985): Written by Michael Jackson. Written in 1985. Failed to make the Bad album. Mistakenly believed by some fans to have been written by Quincy Jones. Also known as "Townboy"

Neverland Landing: Written by Michael Jackson

To Satisfy You: Written by Michael Jackson and Bryan Loren. Written during the Dangerous recording sessions, but Jackson did not like it and gave it to Loren for his 1992 album Music From the New World. Solo recording by Jackson known to exist.

I want to hear Michael's solo version of that song because I love his background vocals on Bryan's version.

:wub: AHHHH I love this song!! Amazing :) :) :) It would be perfect for Michael doing the entire thing. I really wish the Estate would just release them raw without tweaking the originals too much..

:wub: AHHHH I love this song!! Amazing :) :) :) It would be perfect for Michael doing the entire thing. I really wish the Estate would just release them raw without tweaking the originals too much..

I love it too. That song is so beautiful. :wub: I agree with you on them tweaking the songs. The Way You Love Me, for instance, I prefer to listen to the original version than the "Michael" version. It just seems pure and not as processed.

I'd like to hear the newer version of "Beautiful Girl", if it exists. At least we know that MJ worked on it in the studio in 2005.
I really like the song. Would be really cool if MJ updated it.

I would love to hear I am a Loser. I heard the two snippets, that have leaked online and I am very interested in hearing the full song.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would be great :) But I'd also like to hear the full version of MJs demo of "People of the World". Love that short snippet, and the finished version with the Japanese people is great, too.

Michael's vocals on I Am A Loser are beautiful...I need the whole song! :wub:

I Am A Loser
People of the World
Days In Gloucestershire
Pictures
The World Is No Church
Don't Be Messin' Around
A Place With No Name
All Right
Black Widow
Ready 2 Win
Water
Fall In Love

all of those would be great to hear!

I heard a portion of this.......said to be a Cascio song. And it's so beautiful. I really like it.
With all the doubt surrounding it, I wish I could tell 100% who's singing it.

I want to hear Michael's solo version of that song
because I love his background vocals on Bryan's version.

Oh yes! More Michael!
So yeah....Water. And also Lavender Blue.

In spite of the fact that I would love to hear ANY and ALL of Michael's unreleased songs
y'all got me real curious about Face and I'm A Loser.

I see a few other supposedly Cascio songs on some posts.

*tries to keep up*

All In Your Name (Written in 2002 and a duet with Barry Gibb)

I would love to hear "Burn Tonight" I heard it has a latin feel to it which would be unique to Michael like "Whatever Happens" but maybe a club banger.

Burn 2 Nite
Water
Black Widow

All Right
Black Widow
Ready 2 Win
Water
Fall In Love

So the above songs you wanted to hear have either been released, leaked, or snippets of them have leaked. What do you think of them?

The only source we have about this song is wikipedia so far. So I would not bet on it. It seems a bit unlikely that he recorded a duet with Gaga I think.
The only person who has solid info about that song (if it or plans for it exist) should be the producer RedOne.

Taken from the unreleased MJ songs list on wikipedia, here are some songs I'd like to hear:

Learned My Lesson (Michael Jackson) - Written in 1981. Later version of Much Too Soon.

I Will Miss You (Jackson & Will.I.Am) - Written in memory of James Brown, 2006.

MJ Melody (Jackson) - Written in 1982.

Neverland Landing (Jackson)

Peaceful Journey (Edward Ferrell, Jackson, Dwight Myers) - Written in 2009.

Burn Tonight (Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte) - Recorded in 2007.

From The Bottom Of My Heart (Jackson) - Written in 2005. Was scheduled to be released as a charity recording for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

So what songs are you eager to hear?

Burn Tonight - Bet you wish you didn't say that!

Unreleased Songs I'd Like To Hear are 1. RedOne collaborations & 2. will.i.am collaborations. Those songs (6 by will.i.am and at least 4 by RedOne) on one album would be amazing because those songs have most current sound and would be huge hits on the charts all over the world. Those songs have to be released soon while will.i.am & RedOne are at their peak.

Back