Unreleased Songs I'd Like To Hear

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Taken from the unreleased MJ songs list on wikipedia, here are some songs I'd like to hear:

Learned My Lesson (Michael Jackson) - Written in 1981. Later version of Much Too Soon.

I Will Miss You (Jackson & Will.I.Am) - Written in memory of James Brown, 2006.

MJ Melody (Jackson) - Written in 1982.

Neverland Landing (Jackson)

Peaceful Journey (Edward Ferrell, Jackson, Dwight Myers) - Written in 2009.

Burn Tonight (Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte) - Recorded in 2007.

From The Bottom Of My Heart (Jackson) - Written in 2005. Was scheduled to be released as a charity recording for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

So what songs are you eager to hear?

I think I'm most interested in Peaceful Journey, I hope it was recorded. Months after it was written, Michael began his own peaceful journey to heaven :(

Gloved One
Im Still The King

'bout it.I think that MAYBE Learned My Lesson has something to do with MTS

Gloved One
Im Still The King

'bout it.I think that MAYBE Learned My Lesson has something to do with MTS

Like I said, it's a later version of Much Too Soon. It's interesting that Sony didn't use this on Michael. Or maybe they did but just named it Much Too Soon because they thought it was a better name. We'll probably never know.

Strawberry Fields Forever

On My Anger

Wonderful World Of Candy

I'm A Loser

The Pain

Vibrationist

All In Your Name (Written in 2002 and a duet with Barry Gibb)
Can't Get Your Weight Off of Me (Written for the Invincible album)
From The Bottom Of My Heart (Written in 2005 for the victims of Hurricane Katrina)
I'm Still The King (Written in 2006 with production by Will.i.am)
Stop The War (Written in 1999)

^^^ Not MJ's song, it's a Jason Malachi song called Hydraulics
No, they are MJ songs.

Vibrationist (1998) (Michael Jackson, Teddy Riley)
Michael Jackson
One of the first tracks recorded for the album INVINCIBLE (2001)
Source: United States Copyright Office (registered in November 1998)

Strawberry Fields Forever (1966) (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)
Michael Jackson
Cover Version of a hit by The Beatles

• (_:__) "Decade 1979-1989"
    (Compilation Test Pressing, 2x 33? rpm LP, 1989)

Just to confirm from For The Record -- Pentum is right about Vibrationist.

Strawberry Fields Forever isn't in FTR but that's obviously not a JM song.

Also regarding the song I chosen "Learned My Lesson" - 2 versions were registered with the US Copyright Office in Jan 1985. Both remain unreleased.
For Much Too Soon, it says it is believed by some to be an early version of Gone Too Soon.
So I guess 1 of the versions of Learned My Lesson was released on Michael as Much Too Soon, probably an alternative title.

I would love to hear "Burn Tonight" I heard it has a latin feel to it which would be unique to Michael like "Whatever Happens" but maybe a club banger.

Also, any and all the Invincible outtakes produced by Jerkins and any other ones. Just listening to STTR makes me itch for the other great ones that were left out. And according to Jerking there were gems that were left out.

Taken from the unreleased MJ songs list on wikipedia, here are some songs I'd like to hear:

Learned My Lesson (Michael Jackson) - Written in 1981. Later version of Much Too Soon.

I Will Miss You (Jackson & Will.I.Am) - Written in memory of James Brown, 2006.

MJ Melody (Jackson) - Written in 1982.

Neverland Landing (Jackson)

Peaceful Journey (Edward Ferrell, Jackson, Dwight Myers) - Written in 2009.

Burn Tonight (Jackson, Eddie Cascio, James Porte) - Recorded in 2007.

From The Bottom Of My Heart (Jackson) - Written in 2005. Was scheduled to be released as a charity recording for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

So what songs are you eager to hear?

How do you pick these songs?!!Does the name of the song say something to you?

There are DOZENS of songs I would like to hear.If you only check FOR THE RECORD book or watch Michael's deposition from court in Mexico 1993 where he himself states that he wrote a lot of songs and he names them, you should see how many there are.Although we don't know if they were recorded as well or just written.

Yet , how do you decide wich songs do you want to hear?

BTW, WIKIPEDIA is not a reliable source.There are many books or interviews from wich you could collect your informations.

How do you pick these songs?!!Does the name of the song say something to you?

There are DOZENS of songs I would like to hear.If you only check FOR THE RECORD book or watch Michael's deposition from court in Mexico 1993 where he himself states that he wrote a lot of songs and he names them, you should see how many there are.Although we don't know if they were recorded as well or just written.

Yet , how do you decide wich songs do you want to hear?

BTW, WIKIPEDIA is not a reliable source.There are many books or interviews from wich you could collect your informations.

I'm judging the songs I'd like to hear, some by the title, some by the year, some by the meaning. I'm getting my information from Wikipedia and For The Record

Men In Black
Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me
I Have This Dream, all versions.

Acording to For The Record, I Have This Dream (From The Bottom Of My Heart) was recorded and played during a court disposition in London in 2008, so I guess there's a possibility of future release. Now would be the perfect time. In 2006 Michael wanted to release it in aid of Hurricane Katrina but now the Estate could release it in aid of the recent tragedy in Japan.

Acording to For The Record, I Have This Dream (From The Bottom Of My Heart) was recorded and played during a court disposition in London in 2008, so I guess there's a possibility of future release. Now would be the perfect time. In 2006 Michael wanted to release it in aid of Hurricane Katrina but now the Estate could release it in aid of the recent tragedy in Japan.

Yes, and arn't there supposedly 2 songs with this name, one that uses that instrumental floating around on youtube, and one which is a totally differen't song with celebritys featuring on it as well as Michael, i'd like to hear both versions.

Yes, and arn't there supposedly 2 songs with this name, one that uses that instrumental floating around on youtube, and one which is a totally differen't song with celebritys featuring on it as well as Michael, i'd like to hear both versions.

For The Record:

I Have This Dream - Song Michael wrote with Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster - subject of a song-writing contest organised by Tonos Entertainment and AOL Music. The contest attracted over 1,000 entries and was won by Ric Kipp.
Widely expected to be included in Invincible, but didn't feature. Version with numerous guest vocalists including R Kelly, Snoop Dog, James, Ingram, Shanice, the O'Jays and Jermaine Jackson slated for release in early 2006, in aid of the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Played suring a court deposition in London in 2008 - remains unreleased.

From The Bottom Of My Heart - Original title of Michael's charity recording, in aid of victims of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 - title may have been changed because Stevie Wonder's new album featured a song with the same title.
Official press release named artists who would have participated: Babyface, Mariah Carey, R Kelly, Jay-Z, James Brown, Missy Elliot, Snoop Dog, O'Jays, Yolanda Adama, Ciara, Mary J Blige, Lenny Kravitz, Wyclef Jean & Lauryn Hill. Remains unreleased.

For The Record:

I Have This Dream - Song Michael wrote with Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster - subject of a song-writing contest organised by Tonos Entertainment and AOL Music. The contest attracted over 1,000 entries and was won by Ric Kipp.
Widely expected to be included in Invincible, but didn't feature. Version with numerous guest vocalists including R Kelly, Snoop Dog, James, Ingram, Shanice, the O'Jays and Jermaine Jackson slated for release in early 2006, in aid of the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Played suring a court deposition in London in 2008 - remains unreleased.

From The Bottom Of My Heart - Original title of Michael's charity recording, in aid of victims of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 - title may have been changed because Stevie Wonder's new album featured a song with the same title.
Official press release named artists who would have participated: Babyface, Mariah Carey, R Kelly, Jay-Z, James Brown, Missy Elliot, Snoop Dog, O'Jays, Yolanda Adama, Ciara, Mary J Blige, Lenny Kravitz, Wyclef Jean & Lauryn Hill. Remains unreleased.

Thank you for clearing that up :)

So It looks to me that it's just a slightly updated version of the song retitled. I really hope that the "all-star" version of the song really was recorded. Since then, Michael Jackson and James Brown have died, so it would be nice for them to have one last song together.

I think Men In Black is overrated even though it would be amazing to hear the Bryan Loren takes on Dangerous, such a shame Michael dropped them for Teddy Riley.

I think Men In Black is overrated even though it would be amazing to hear the Bryan Loren takes on Dangerous, such a shame Michael dropped them for Teddy Riley.

In another forum i heard that someone who bought the promo flight from ebay said that '' Men In Black '' was overrated and it kinda sounded like heartbreaker... I Wanna hear it tho, the way adrian grant described it was very interesting! As far as bryan loren goes on dangerous im kinda glad that his songs got dropped for Teddy Rileys. Couldent see them working on dangerous IMO

Last edited:
I'm Still The King
Under Your Skin
The Sky Is The Limit
I Forgive You
Shy Shy
The Gloved One
Color Of My Soul
Strawberry Fields Forever

and....every one that exists. :yes:

Back