UK TV Alert.....Dangerous Tour Live in Bucharest, TOTP2 & The Michael Jackson Story

Wonder if they'll cut out the guy-I MEAN MICHAEL on the jet pack?

:cheeky:

I'm disappointed they cut bits out! Ahh well.. I have my DVD. I'm looking on youtube ..

Please someone tell me - have I had a mental blackout or did they not show all of this from 4.00 on.. cuz he does the tippy toe thing at like 5.36 after getting hyped up Batten's solo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gux-58dp8gQ

Oh my God. We are so lucky to know Michael Jackson.

Awww lil Mikey, I remember when I first saw this when I was younger :D Obviously not at the time.. I'm 21. I fell in love.

Also please someone answer my question about them cutting out that bit of Working Day and Night, I'd like to know if I had a mental blackout or they cut it! lol

Awww lil Mikey, I remember when I first saw this when I was younger :D Obviously not at the time.. I'm 21. I fell in love.

Also please someone answer my question about them cutting out that bit of Working Day and Night, I'd like to know if I had a mental blackout or they cut it! lol

I'm sure they cut it :(

it's cool to watch with you guys!

Yeah, they cut that bit. I was waiting for that bit where Mike runs excitedly (I can only ever picture that macro LOL face though when I watch it.....)

They cut a lot of the endings actually. I guess BBC didn't want to wait around as Michael crouches down into that position of immense emotion. None of the songs got their final words/notes out! XD

Yeah, they cut that bit. I was waiting for that bit where Mike runs excitedly (I can only ever picture that macro LOL face though when I watch it.....)

They cut a lot of the endings actually. I guess BBC didn't want to wait around as Michael crouches down into that position of immense emotion. None of the songs got their final words/notes out! XD

I'm sure they cut it :(

it's cool to watch with you guys!

Thanks for answering :)

Can't believe they cut it.. I love that part, he's feeling the music sooo much!

Yeh.. its cool to watch 'with' people who are interested and can talk about it.. there's nobody in my house at the moment and if there was they'd be asleep anyway!

watching on my own too, mind you I prob wouldn't be watching if my husband was here - he'd roll his eyes and say "not ANOTHER Michael Jackson programme". I have 16 of them on sky+ and he's not impressed.

:p to him!

Unfortunately I was out and missed most of the concert, but Im currently enjoying the TOTP2 tribute. Whopper performance of Rockin' Robin there.

watching on my own too, mind you I prob wouldn't be watching if my husband was here - he'd roll his eyes and say "not ANOTHER Michael Jackson programme". I have 16 of them on sky+ and he's not impressed.

:p to him!

Lol. I wish I had Sky and Sky+ .. it'd be full of MJ.

This Top Of The Pops thing is it just going to be videos now we've seen the two J5 performances?

I thought this would be a good time to hear these beautiful words by Maya Angelou again...

Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.

In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.

Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.

Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.

He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.

Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.

We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.

His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.

And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.

In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England

We are missing Michael.

But we do know we had him, and we are the world.

:cry: Aww so true.

We're so lucky to have been around in this time and 'known' Michael Jackson. I wish I was older than 21 so I could have seen more first hand but I'm just glad I lived in the same time as him.

loved watching the concert, me and my best mate whos also an mj fan watched it! was amazing. even tho i watch it all the time on the dvd player its nice to see it on tv!! :p and i hada watch it in my bedroom cus the living room with the big massive tv was occupied, i have a smallish tv in my room and its up high so i got a chair and stood on top of it and watched the whole concert right in front of the tv!! lol i wasnt going to watch the top of the pops thing cus i thought it would make me cry but surprisingly it was all nice and i didn cry!! :p

Lol. I wish I had Sky and Sky+ .. it'd be full of MJ.

This Top Of The Pops thing is it just going to be videos now we've seen the two J5 performances?

Lol that's exactly what my planner looks like. My brother was perusing it and just went 'why dont we just call it the Michael Jackson planner it has some much of him in it!'

I watched it all last night in bed! amazing man.. :wub:

I loved watching it last night. :heart: Even though I've seen it sooo many times, Michael never fails to amaze me :wub:. One thing I was thinking while watching was, "We're so lucky to have witnessed him in our lifetime." I'm so thankful for that.

I started watching this (despite having the orginal BBC broadcast on VHS and the TUC DVD) and was impressed with the addition of the titles. Watched up til Human Nature and didn't notice any changes - obviously they came later!! lol.

I wonder who edited this? Someone at the BBC or someone from MJs or Sony's camp?

haha my boyfriend went upstairs last night and i wondered where he had got to because i went up there and he was just stood infront of the tv mesmerized for like 20 minutes!! lol we've seen it millions of times but still nice to think non fans might see it :) mj u are a genius :wub:

Back