UK TV Alert.....Dangerous Tour Live in Bucharest, TOTP2 & The Michael Jackson Story

I saw the advert for the MSG show on chanell five today about 7PM.

It went along the lines of ' The King is dead, long live the King, we pay respect to the greatest entairtainer that ever lived on five with Michael Jackson night :clapping:

Ooooooo I'm going to watch these! :D

P.s. Driver, you stink!

What you gonna prescribe me for that then medicine girl? :smilerolleyes:

Nothing! Nothing will work on that ordour of yours...bahahahaha. I'm only joking, I'm sooo bored and I'm trying to crack myself up with my lame jokes, but they aint working :mello:

OMG, thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to see the MSG concert on my plasma tv lol.

t went along the lines of ' The King is dead, long live the King, we pay respect to the greatest entairtainer that ever lived on five with Michael Jackson nigh
even though they are airing one of the most slanderous mj docus ever and the mj not for sale is nearly as bad. gald ill be at work

I distinctly remember taping the live Radio1 broadcast from Bucharest, and then when they aired the show on BBC TV....how I loved the Dangerous era!!!! Wish it wasnt so late but I'll watch some of it.

I can't WAIT to see the MSG concert tonight on channel 5! Will have my whole family watching it with me ;)

Err guys.. just a heads up about Bucharest '92 tomorrow night.

The Radio Times have updated their listings.

UPDATED LISTING: Slot duration change - now runs for 30 minutes fewer than billed.

It now runs from 11:45pm - 1:15am - which means there will be songs cut from the original 2 hour show. Not sure why. Now they are putting on a Top of the Pops Tribute at 1.15am instead of 1.45 am.. Pretty pissed off about this!

Michael Jackson The Last Days -

I only caught the last 15 minutes, because I intended not to watch it.
I thought it was another program, but that must have a similar title - The Final Days? In those 15 minutes there was some really bad stuff (Diane freakin Diamond?! I've never seen this woman's face before and I don't want to see it again) but there was also some good said by Frank Dileo, Majestic (even though that Majestic guy seems a bit.. suspicious).

Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary Concert -

:D.

my dad had planned to watch it but he'd fallen asleep by the time mj came on.

Michael Jackson Not For Sale -

Seems like it was filmed prior to his death.

Horrid. Brought up all the old negative stories related to him and made him out like he thought he was God.

Was edited on purpose to look bad - ie. randy taraborrelli when they were talkin about LMP & MJ. I know taraborrelli believes it was a real marriage because he talks about it in his book, but on this show he started talking about it 'people thought it was a sham because mj..' and then they cut him off. :doh:

Shouldn't have watched it.

... and Channel 5 think they were paying tribute to him ?!

Err guys.. just a heads up about Bucharest '92 tomorrow night.

The Radio Times have updated their listings.

UPDATED LISTING: Slot duration change - now runs for 30 minutes fewer than billed.

It now runs from 11:45pm - 1:15am - which means there will be songs cut from the original 2 hour show. Not sure why. Now they are putting on a Top of the Pops Tribute at 1.15am instead of 1.45 am.. Pretty pissed off about this!

TUT.. I wonder what they cut out? Its all on too late anyway, only fans will watch it and they'll probably have it on dvd anyway.

:bump

anyone watching this? This concert makes me so sad...

Yep I'm watching. I'm mentally preparing myself for I'll Be There, which is up soon. Seeing Mike perform it now makes me so sad. I miss him. Santa, for christmas can I please have Michael back?

Watching...

I just hope there are some non-fans out there watching this out of curiosity, I'm sure they'll become one after watching it!

I don't want this year to end, been 100% Michael's year :(

Watched a bit hoping it was the BBC version. I think i'll give it a miss as its on late and i'm tired.

Great show though :)

You hear the doooooooooor slam *SLAM* Amazinggg!

My favourite performance is Working Day And Night. :dancin:

I am getting so many texts from stunned friends at how hes moving, my eyes are glued to the screen :bugeyed

I just hope there are some non-fans out there watching this out of curiosity, I'm sure they'll become one after watching it!

Me too, but it is on late, that would work more if it had started earlier at like 9pm.

Back