UK TV Alert.....Dangerous Tour Live in Bucharest, TOTP2 & The Michael Jackson Story

Billllllllllliiiiiieeeeee Jeeeeeeaaaan - his dancing is amazing here

As much as watching this makes me miss Mike I'm going to focus on how amazing he was here. You cant take your eyes off him. I'm sitting in my bed here and even though I've seen this concert a thousand times I actually had to debate whether or not to go and get a drink from the kitchen as didn't want to leave the TV!

:bugeyed at the moonwalk, love it everytime :love:

It's strange how this concert looks soo simple, no effects etc...just MJ and the stage and it's absolutely brilliant!!! Where as these days artists have to rely on special effects to make their concerts loook good.

I miss you Michael :(

It's strange how this concert looks soo simple, no effects etc...just MJ and the stage and it's absolutely brilliant!!! Where as these days artists have to rely on special effects to make their concerts loook good.

I miss you Michael :(

You should be asleep.

Michael you GORGEOUS GORGEOUS human being! Arghhh!

this performance reminds me of...

5dtmh5.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

Lol. He'll do that in a bit after he gets all hyped up by the electric guitar.

I recorded the original BBC ONE, Dangerous Live in Bucharest in 1992 on it's original transmission. So I have the original and HBO DVD version. I have to say I'm very disapointed that BBC haven't shown the original version with the Carmina Burana music and opening video for the Dangerous Tour that's on the orginal BBC ONE version, and even more disapointed they didn't show Michael jump on to the stage like a Jack In a Box.

I attended the the Dangerous Tour and this doesn't capture how amazing the tour was.

I am so stunned, I always watch the Bad tour, but this has actully just took my breath away. I can't describe how I felt when it started. I didnt think it was possible to move like that, oh my god. I dunno weather to laugh or cry!! Such mixed emotions.

I am so stunned, I always watch the Bad tour, but this has actully just took my breath away. I can't describe how I felt when it started. I didnt think it was possible to move like that, oh my god. I dunno weather to laugh or cry!! Such mixed emotions.

:burstbubble

He's going to do that gif or something similar in a second after he gets hyped up by the guitar! unless they've cut it out!!

He is soo beautiful, puts any male artist out there today to a big fat shame!

OMG.. did they cut it out..?

He is the most beautiful thing ever :wub:

Saw this so many times and its just more incredible each time!! :D Anyone who went is SO lucky can't describe how much I'd love to have been there.. why couldn't I have been born 10 years earlier!!!!!!!!! Its good to see it on tv too :) they're cutting out too much though!! :(

But if You're thinkin of selling hundreds of millions of albums worldwide...IT DONT MATTER IF YOUR BLACK OR WHITE :-D

Love Him so much, and I'm a bloke! This makes me want to cry.

Ooh the guy with the eyes from TII and Bad tour is on.

He should have sung Black Or White Live.

-_-

And wtf they cut loads off it!

beautiful, sweet, gorgeous, caring, dynamic, special Michael....we've lost one heck of a guy

MAN IN THE MIRROR! Pass me the tissues :boohoo:

Back