UK fans! Win tickets all day today on Londons Captial FM 95.8

Are they giving out any more tickets today/this week? Was so busy all day, didn't get a chance to listen to the station or phone through. Any fans from this board been lucky enough to win a ticket yet?

I dare not listen, as i'm in france so can't ring in anyway and i'll be sad every time someone wins :(

EDIT: Unless it's someone off of MJJC of course :p

...OK, even if it's someone off of MJJC :lol:

is the competition still on today they haven't played twymmf yet

how do you call from mobile? With 0 at the beginning or without????

The song is on now! My phone is ringing now but noone's answering! Ugh! I must have been on one of the other lines...

I got up at 6:45 am and listened until around 5:00pm after i tried one more time during Black Or White :( not fair at all

Why cant real fans like us win these tickets?!! So unfair!

OMG! I feel sick. So I had one lst chance... and turned the raidio down for a minute, and forgot the vol was down.. because I was sorting out my ticketmaster account... and turned the vol up.. and TWYMMF was the song to listen for.... it was already playing!!! I tried phoning Capital... but as usual.... BUSY! I think they keep people on the line or some crap. That guy didn't even sound excited!!! So pissed off! I would have felt a little better if I heard a REAL fan win and flip out! LOL Anyway, I just hope I get a password for presale. *praying!* REAL FANS DESERVE TICKETS!!!!!

OMG! I feel sick. So I had one lst chance... and turned the raidio down for a minute, and forgot the vol was down.. because I was sorting out my ticketmaster account... and turned the vol up.. and TWYMMF was the song to listen for.... it was already playing!!! I tried phoning Capital... but as usual.... BUSY! I think they keep people on the line or some crap. That guy didn't even sound excited!!! So pissed off! I would have felt a little better if I heard a REAL fan win and flip out! LOL Anyway, I just hope I get a password for presale. *praying!* REAL FANS DESERVE TICKETS!!!!!

That sucks. :( And I agree. I hope we all get presale codes. Good luck, everyone! :D

I hope we get the presale codes too! people on ebay are claiming to have received an email with it already, and people are offering them huge amounts of money...please don't get ripped off anyone on here!! I know ive said this about 8 times today, but am pissed off with people on 02 on ebay saying theyre absolutely guaranteed top tickets.

Maybe i should stop looking at ebay now!!

I hope we get the presale codes too! people on ebay are claiming to have received an email with it already, and people are offering them huge amounts of money...please don't get ripped off anyone on here!! I know ive said this about 8 times today, but am pissed off with people on 02 on ebay saying theyre absolutely guaranteed top tickets.

Maybe i should stop looking at ebay now!!

yeah, what you can't see won't bug you :cheeky: I think it's horrible people are trying to take advantage of fans over this :(

I just got through and requested Bon Jovi :lol:

Pity it's not during the competition time.

I just got through and requested Bon Jovi :lol:

Pity it's not during the competition time.
LOL Ah that sucks! You could have tried requesting an MJ ticket with the Bon Jovi song! :rofl: "Bon Jovi please and a Michael Jackson ticket" lol

Are they doing it again tomorrow then? :unsure: On the capital site it just say's Friday and all weekend.. but they had it again today too :lol:

They need to stop to leave the tickets for us to buy LOL!

For every concert, a few hundred tickets are always set aside for competitions. Right now, Capital FM are giving them away, but I'm sure once all shows are sold out, other stations and papers will be giving away tickets.

Back