UK fans! Win tickets all day today on Londons Captial FM 95.8

Yeah, I would agree normally. But in this case, if you wait for the song to play it's too late. the lines are already full.
I have had my mobile on redial all day today and yesterday and it has ALWAYS been met by an engaged tone. The lines have been too busy.
Even the DJs have said on air that this is the biggest demand for tickets they have seen! It's all good PR for Mike, but bad for us fans who have been waiting for years for concerts. Now we are having trouble getting tickets, just like everybody else.
Mike really should have come to an arrangement with some online clubs/boards to allow us to get the best seats first. After all, I'm sure he would prefer to have the hardcore fans at the front.
I know Gaz is working on a deal with AEG, but will it be sorted out in time? Or will the tickets already be on sale??

I know what you mean.
But everything was much too sudden I think. Nobody really knew or expected this to happen this quick and now it's barely time left for any arrangements.
But we just have to wait and see how it goes. I still strongly believe that additional dates will be added, because the demand will simply be too big. And at the end, we will all get a chance to attend at least one of the shows.

But this is a bit off topic. Oops ;)

Last edited:
Its Ringing

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's gone :(

After 30 rings, u hear this next sound, then it hung up :(:(:(

Last edited:
:( I think I give up now.
It's too frustrating...

I just hope Wednesday will go better with the actual pre-sale*sigh*

Black or White is next.
But is this for today??
I think I'm gonna go take a nap, I can't do this anymore! LOL

I have to go out for 30 minutes to go post some stupid stuff for work :( arrrghh
I hope if I go now as soon as possible I'll be back before the first Black Or White cue :mello:

what song are we listening for now? I havent been listening.

Lorraine do you know if it costs if you do/dont get through? Like general phone costs?
its astandard london number so depend on where you are in the country. local or national rate

i dunno. its engaged so i supposed not at the most if will cost u all of 2p to be for 2 seconds while it tells u its busy.

If you get a 'BT Network Busy' message does that cost too?

I've been getting a call failed: number busy message all day, it even got through and started ringing 2 or 3 times but i never got put through, and no money's gone from my credit

Back