(TV ALERT) VH1- Making of Michael Jackson's "This is it"

I loved the new footage. The little bit of Threatened was awesome, and new. Wearing that white shirt and black pants, with the monsters lined up on stage. I want to see more of that day.

Everything hurts so much, especially the end of the special when they all talk about how ready he was and how much he missed the stage, how everything came together on the final rehearsal night and their vision was finally realized, yet he didn't even get to put on one single show... To hear Kenny Ortega on the last night, "Thank you. We're going to stop for this evening, now." is completely chilling, nobody knew what would happen just hours after. :(

An ad I saw in a local paper about This Is It simply reads: "The latest release by Michael Jackson!" as if nothing has changed; it just makes me think what should have been.

Darn it! I missed it! I hope it gets popped up online for viewing. I want to see this!
Gosh I hardly have time for anything these days. Can't even watch TV.
Let us know if anyone makes this footage available online please. :)

Everything hurts so much, especially the end of the special when they all talk about
how ready he was and how much he missed the stage, how everything came together on
the final rehearsal night and their vision was finally realized, yet he
didn't even get to put on one single show... To hear Kenny Ortega
on the last night, "Thank you. We're going to stop for this evening, now."

is completely chilling, nobody knew what would happen just hours after. :(

An ad I saw in a local paper about This Is It simply reads:
"The latest release by Michael Jackson!" as if nothing has changed;
it just makes me think what should have been.
My sentiments exactly. :( Another reason why this is so hard to except.
Darn it! I missed it! I hope it gets popped up online for viewing. I want to see this!
Gosh I hardly have time for anything these days. Can't even watch TV.
Let us know if anyone makes this footage available online please.
It's airing again. Many times more.
Maybe you'll get to catch one of the rebroadcasts.

hello,

are this special VH1- Making of Michael Jackson's "This is it"

included in blu-ray of This is it ?

Things like this really piss me of.
Every country gets everything else before us in the UK do and sometimes we dont get it at all?
Why is the U.S even getting this?
I mean This is it wast even going to be in the U.S.
If anyone should get it its the UK,weve got the right because Michael was going to do it here no where else.

Every country gets everything else before us in the UK do and sometimes we dont get it at all?
I mean This is is wast even going to be in the U.S.
If anyone should get it its the UK,weve got the right because Michael was going to do it here no where else.

It's promo for the DVD - out in the US on Monday. In the UK it's out in late February.

I mean This is it wast even going to be in the U.S.
For years MJ toured the world and never stopped in the USA. I don't feel bad at all that we are getting a 30 minute TV special that everyone else isn't getting.

For those who missed this, they will be airing it again today, January 24 at 8:30 am PACIFIC TIME!!! It's the VH1 All Access. I have U-Verse and it's channel 520 VH1C.

For years MJ toured the world and never stopped in the USA. I don't feel bad at all that we are getting a 30 minute TV special that everyone else isn't getting.

I completely agree....:agree:

I would like to see it but I don't get VH1. Hopefully it will be posted somewhere to watch.

Ugh! That was kind of tough for me to watch. I haven't felt like that since his passing and I hated how I felt. I already pre-ordered the blu-ray and purchased a blu-ray player just for this but now I don't think I'm ready to watch the DVD yet.

I guess since I haven't seen the movie since November, my emotions gradually became better. But, now that I'm seeing the footage again I am hating how I feel; Angry (at the media), Sad that he's gone, Upset -especially when they said that "MJ was concerned about the environment before it became trendy to do so!!!" I yelled in agreement at my TV when he said that.

People are so ignorant and ridiculously scared of people who are not like them. ugh!!!

Very tough to watch. But it makes me happy to see him being him,NOT being talked about as Michael Jackson the spectacle or the eccentric, BUT as Michael Jackson the person and artist. I love and miss him so much.

I watched it, I'm wondering if the footage they showed will be part of the extra footage on the DVD

Everything hurts so much, especially the end of the special when they all talk about how ready he was and how much he missed the stage, how everything came together on the final rehearsal night and their vision was finally realized, yet he didn't even get to put on one single show... To hear Kenny Ortega on the last night, "Thank you. We're going to stop for this evening, now." is completely chilling, nobody knew what would happen just hours after. :(

An ad I saw in a local paper about This Is It simply reads: "The latest release by Michael Jackson!" as if nothing has changed; it just makes me think what should have been.

I just started to bawl my eyes out at that point! michael was ready, he was excited, when he said 'see you in July'.....I just was like, man.....

Everything was on point, all ready to be executed and then the unthinkable happened. And again, I just kept asking myself WHY, WHY, WHY! I just had to go to bed after that 'cause I could'nt stop crying.:(

What's taking so long for a youtube link? C'mon now! Share.

Did they say if it will be on the DVD?

i watched the re-air bc i didnt know it was on saturday but when i did i just bawled my eyes out. I could not stop crying through out the whole thing. it was really hard to watch. seeing how excitied he was and how happy he was to finally be on stage again for the fans and for his children just broke my heart. the footage of kenny saying they were stopping for the night on june 24th made me even sadder and cry even harder. i just cant get over michael being gone. i miss him sooo much. :'(

Back