(TV ALERT) VH1- Making of Michael Jackson's "This is it"

CRYIng already... that last segment was too emotional
too sad
too unfair :cry:

So, Walmart in USA has a special 2 disc edition of THIS IS IT apparently.

I already pre ordered it from Amazon. This was bittersweet to watch again.

:( I can't watch it, no one at home wants to watch it because it's too emotional and I only have 1 cable box working.

.......my computer has no sound either :(
I'm a sad Bunny at the moment

very, very emotional.
that part when the dancers pick him and lift him up.... tears.... and tears....

That was freaking amazing. Those last two segments gave me goosebumps. He really is amazing.

I miss him even more.

Replay at 12:30 AM EST/ 9:30 PM PST.

I'll keep my stream up for you fans until the next showing...

Marty In LA

:( I can't watch it, no one at home wants to watch it because it's too emotional and I only have 1 cable box working.

.......my computer has no sound either :(
I'm a sad Bunny at the moment

I'm so sorry. Hey, you are in Brooklyn too. Come on over and watch it here. Heh!

Going to Watch "Captain EO" that was too sad for me! I just fell on my bed and start crying. Why does this seem to be getting harder and not easy? :(

omg...I shouldn't have watched it. I thought I would be okay, but I wasn't. Right in the beginning I started crying and continued bawling my eyes out till the end...yep shouldn't have watched...nope. :boohoo:

and when Kenny Ortega was like "ok that's it for tonight we'll continue tomorrow" I found myself yelling at the screen telling Michael not to go home, that I would come pick him and his kids up and save him. Uggh I'm not gonna be able to watch that DVD when it comes out right away, I'll have to wait a while before I watch it.

and since I cried a lot I have a headache now...great.

Last edited:
I can't understand so many things about this tragedy. I see Michael laughing, I see him so focused, so much into it, he was full of ideas and now... what did that man do to Michael and WHY???? Why?????

It was such an emotional moment again :(

Is anyone watching the videos after This Is It? Torture and the LaToya one? With all the VH1 comments and fan facts included?

I'm so sorry. Hey, you are in Brooklyn too. Come on over and watch it here. Heh!

Lol if it wasnt so late at night I'd do it kekekekeke

I know I'ma be crying...it's too much.......WHY IS HE GONE?????????????

It makes my heart shed so many tears...I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because continuing life without him is hard.

Is anyone watching the videos after This Is It? Torture and the LaToya one? With all the VH1 comments and fan facts included?

Oh god the pop up video??? keep watching it I think they show "Beat It":cheeky:

I feel bad for not watching it:no::no:

No, its VH1 Classics and now they have Janet Jackson's NASTY but there are Facts about each of the videos by the Jacksons. Some are quite interesting.....like how Michael and Jermaine didn't show up for one of them, and LaToyas video was full of comments about her personal and family life.

Since I am unable to have watched it why did they pick Michael up for? What was it about?

I watched from 7P.m til 11pm. And recorded every bit.
Gotta have it. No way was I gonna NOT tape it.
The making of TII was only 30 minutes long but it was packed
with info. Either that or I'm just starved for MJ.

Was this the footage which will be included on dvd?

Watching it was heartbreaking. He's so totally in, so focused, hard working, creating and so exited about what it was going to be... Every time I see pictures/videos form TII rehearsals I cannot get away from thoughts what happened just days after. At the same time - I love and I hate this film... :(

I had it set on my DVR and the POS didn't tape! I think my DISH is messing up. We have had bad weather up here in north central Minnesota. Thankfully I found the replay and have that recording. Hopefully it doesn't screw up or I will be PISSED OFF!

I know I'ma be crying...it's too much.......WHY IS HE GONE?????????????

It makes my heart shed so many tears...I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because continuing life without him is hard.
:( i know thinking about that makes me very sad

Back