(TV ALERT) VH1- Making of Michael Jackson's "This is it"

mjgrl4ever

Proud Member
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that saturday at 10pm VH1 is giving an all access of the making of this is it. Anyone gonna watch it or anyone else know about it??

Hello all wonderful MJ fans on this forum....I am a new 'obsessed' fan and I started googling MJ on You Tube around Nov last year and I discovered a lot of fantastic videos which I never even knew happened or existed. I may have been in the moon in the last 2decades (end of 80s & 90s up until his death)..... Anyway, may I just ask if there are any DVDs on the Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary at Madison Square Garden and also DVDs released on the Jackson's Victory Tour?

You may want to know how I got hooked on MJ....After his death, out of curiosity I bought Live in Bucharest. I was both dumbfounded & amazed by what I saw - that this artist is really an amazing performer!! Since then, I bought all his CDs & DVDs available. Also bought books about him so now I can truly boast that I am an MJ expert.

I am dying to have a DVD of that 30th Anniversary & also the Victory Tour. I hope they will also release an official one on the History Tour.

Is there a way that the fans can lobby for Sony to release DVDs of these? Or is there a site you know that can voice out an appeal for this purpose?

Thanks so much...

Welcome to the community, lornas! The only 'official' concert DVD (that is, that the estate sees any money from) is the Bucharest tour. There are unofficial DVDs out there of the other concerts in question, of varying quality.

For more about merchandise, the Merchandise Market (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=167) is a great place to ask.

Hello all wonderful MJ fans on this forum....I am a new 'obsessed' fan and I started googling MJ on You Tube around Nov last year and I discovered a lot of fantastic videos which I never even knew happened or existed. I may have been in the moon in the last 2decades (end of 80s & 90s up until his death)..... Anyway, may I just ask if there are any DVDs on the Michael Jackson 30th Anniversary at Madison Square Garden and also DVDs released on the Jackson's Victory Tour?

You may want to know how I got hooked on MJ....After his death, out of curiosity I bought Live in Bucharest. I was both dumbfounded & amazed by what I saw - that this artist is really an amazing performer!! Since then, I bought all his CDs & DVDs available. Also bought books about him so now I can truly boast that I am an MJ expert.

I am dying to have a DVD of that 30th Anniversary & also the Victory Tour. I hope they will also release an official one on the History Tour.

Is there a way that the fans can lobby for Sony to release DVDs of these? Or is there a site you know that can voice out an appeal for this purpose?

Thanks so much...

Welcome Lornas. Glad u discovered mj!!!
Unfortunately the 30th anniv and victory tour aren't officially released anywhere.
However there is a petition to release mj's HISTORY tour on dvd
Here's the link to sign up:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/DVDRELEASE/
x0x mj love

Thanks so much...

Here's a link for MSG 30th with DVD quality. Download and make your own DVD. That's what we all do. Don't hold your breath for Sony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kuG-vSl-NI

I'll try to have an online TV stream up for this show tonight around 9-9:30 PM EST.

See Post #4 for the program details.

Marty In LA

Got my DVR ready, thanks! My brother actually saw the special looking around and he called me over to record it =P.

Tonight's shows start at 10 EST/7 PM PST and 12:30 AM EST/ 9:30 PM PST.

Showtime begins in less that 45 minutes.

Marty In LA

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the link Marty, but I'm afraid all I can see is a guy playing on the computer :scratch:

EDIT: I just figured out the video is playing on the monitor in the background :doh:

Last edited:
so is this going to start now?
American dream is ending....

yes, I like it and wwowww!!
I can see it online with you, this is great for someone who has NO cable tv :D

"The special effect being ... him"
LOVE IT!!!!

Back