Today Show Recordings of Michael- Fearful of Dr. Thome

at the end of the day no one can trust no one...
Frank is saying this...saying that...MJ saying this...saying that....Jermaine saying this...saying that...everyone is just speaking speaking speaking...tha past can not be unchanged so why speculate?
I would find hard to believe that a "clever business guy" would allow someone else he doesnt trust to run his life and then to only be able to ask a spirit guide for help...there is no way MJ could have been cut off from the world, him not being allowed to pick up the phone and call family if he had wanted to ..
one thing I have learnt...take everything with a bit of salt..
I am not sure of Dileo anymore, I am not sure of the family anymore, I am not sure of AEG anymore there is too much mess and everyone seems to be backing their on claims..

Those in the US.... Has there been anymore mention of Tohme on the TV since this Today Show vid??

Yes, just tonight on At Large with Geraldo. They had the woman, or Reverand that was Michaels spiritual advisor on and she talked as they played the tape they played on the Today show about Tohme.

She said that the phone call was in Sept of 2008, and she said that Michael was deathly afraid of Tohme. She said she didnt know how this man got control of everything, but he did.

She said Michael said that Tohme cut him off from his representatives and his lawyers and his accountants.

Not really anything new but you can tell Geraldo does not like Tohme.

Yes, just tonight on At Large with Geraldo. They had the woman, or Reverand that was Michaels spiritual advisor on and she talked as they played the tape they played on the Today show about Tohme.

She said that the phone call was in Sept of 2008, and she said that Michael was deathly afraid of Tohme. She said she didnt know how this man got control of everything, but he did.

She said Michael said that Tohme cut him off from his representatives and his lawyers and his accountants.

Geraldo is sketchy, but I do believe that he cared about Michael. He tried to be supportive during the trial, but then was TOO supportive, and was fired from Fux News.

Michael had more "spiritual advisors" than McDonalds has fries. Don't believe a word of it. If anything, Michael was "spiritual advisor," to millions. Is this woman for real? WAS Michael scared? Gut instinct tells me, YES.

My heart hurts, to think of Michael being scared of anyone in his inner circle.

Do it this way, to learn the truth? Go back and find the "picture threads" of Michael, with Tohme. This guy had a death-grip on Michael's arm. A picture tells a LOT.

carry on,

Vic

Thanks for the update Choo Choo, I'm glad its been mentioned again it needs to be. This man needs to be looked into. Especially as he once threatened 'bloodshed' to Julien's auctions... and because he was at the press conference the day Michael died but Michael was scared of him and sacked him back in early May this year, so why was he there with Jermaine?!

I'm just wondering. Wasn't that around the time that the lawsuits against Michael for non-payment started picking up again? Maybe I'm wrong though.

:banghead Everything... Absolutely everything is a :perrin mess!

...and that's how THEY want to keep it - a MESS!

When I say "THEY" I'm mean the people who are really responsible for the death of Michael Jackson. Who are the? I asure you, we will never know. Not in this life.

Let just continue on spreding the love. We should defeat evil with love, not with evil. Let focus on loving and being better people.

If you want to be one step clsoer to freedom turn off your TV.

why? are they're talking about this know? why? did they do this when MJ was alive know is too late to fix it and change it cause MJ don't here :yes: :(

Thome Thome is not a real name this person is lebanese and his name is Timah and his family name is Timah !

Timah Timah and he looks like a mafia member

Last edited:
from arabic websites . He is from lebanon studied Orthopedics in Saudi Arabia .

this is the link (you can translate the page from arabic to English )

http://www.elbashayer.com/?page=viewn&nid=54644

Timah ia a famous Catholic family from lebanon and some of them are politicians.

Thank you Noha for that information, much appreciated! I need to learn Arabic...

015.jpg

mjmusicaloliverlondon.jpg

MJ-BelAirHotel.jpg

These pictures make me very sad ..
the way he grabbed Michael says alot about him
poor Michael who brought this evil man to his life ..sadly his brother did !

If the police don't question this man about his involvement in Michael's life(even after being sacked)then they are not good at their job. This man is definitely a suspicious character who needs to be investigated.

These pictures make me very sad ..
the way he grabbed Michael says alot about him
poor Michael who brought this evil man to his life ..sadly his brother did !

wow when & where was that? Why the hell is he grabbing him? It looks very forceful! Like MJ is his prisoner!

from arabic websites . He is from lebanon studied Orthopedics in Saudi Arabia .

this is the link (you can translate the page from arabic to English )

http://www.elbashayer.com/?page=viewn&nid=54644

Timah ia a famous Catholic family from lebanon and some of them are politicians.

I read the blog and it's basically saying the person can find barely any information in searches and comes up with do you mean Tima Tima or Time Time when doing a search.

I think the police should have a conversation with Dr. Tohme... He would have many things to tell.

Moreover, where is Dr. Tohme now?
Yeah that's what Im wondering. Looking at these pictures Im starting to question this character more and more. Somethings not right with that man...

Noha, thanks for posting the pics. SO sad, though. Michael must have had bruises on his upper arms a lot of the time. Just in case anyone doubts him when he said, in that phone call, that Tohme was "mean?" I just can't STAND the thought of someone hurting/shoving Michael that way. I've NEVER seen a body-guard handle him that roughly. For God's SAKE!

Those pictures of Tohme grabbing Michael are horrible, I feel so sad for Michael. There is no excuse to grab him like that. I hope the feds investigate him.

Those pictures of Tohme grabbing Michael are horrible, I feel so sad for Michael. There is no excuse to grab him like that. I hope the feds investigate him.

And if you go back and look more, nearly every ONE of the pics of them together are that way. Body-guards steered Michael around sometimes, but never as roughly as that, that I've ever seen. Michael looks so fragile in comparison. Tohme is one of those beeffy guys who doesn't really have a NECK! If you look at the dozens of pics, some would even seem to qualify as assault? The thought of that man causing bruises on Michael's body just makes me want to SCREAM! I felt that way from the very beginning, when the photos began to appear. It was like, who IS this guy, and why is he shoving Michael that way. . . . . . . ?

Oh, and the pics, above, are from the theater in London.

why? did Michael say thing to someone about this man :yes: :( know is too late and gone too soon to fix it know :yes: :cry:

Back