To mods: Will the authenticity deniers continue to be allowed to disrupt all threads?

botdf

Proud Member
Every thread, including positive nice threads like, e.g. 30 second commercial is available, is consistently destroyed by a small group constantly posting, "yeah but it's fake", in about a dozen different ways, usually with multiple posts by the same person.

Deniers, we would appreciate you to not post these denials to every thread. Please keep these denials to specific threads created for the deniers. Deniers don't interest me right now, nor do they interest the vast majority of MJJC participators.

Please, for the sake of this board, and others, just stop posting denials over and over again.

And to the mods: will there ever come a point where you can start moving authenticity denial posts to a separate thread? It would make this forum a much better place.

Thanks very much, and have a nice day. I'm definitely looking forward to this release.

Mods: feel free to delete this post as well.

Every thread, including positive nice threads like, e.g. 30 second commercial is available, is consistently destroyed by a small group constantly posting, "yeah but it's fake", in about a dozen different ways, usually with multiple posts by the same person.

Deniers, we would appreciate you to not post these denials to every thread. Please keep these denials to specific threads created for the deniers. Deniers don't interest me right now, nor do they interest the vast majority of MJJC participators.

Please, for the sake of this board, and others, just stop posting denials over and over again.

And to the mods: will there ever come a point where you can start moving authenticity denial posts to a separate thread? It would make this forum a much better place.

Thanks very much, and have a nice day. I'm definitely looking forward to this release.

Mods: feel free to delete this post as well.

Best thread written the past month :).

I agree. The small groups doing this are seriously annoying and need to grow up. They have the right to an opinion but they shouldn't give abuse out to other members though.

Thank you for this. Everyone has an opinion and it's respected but there isn't a single thread left without an argument!
All this situation doesn't allow us to feel positive not even for a minute!

Excellent post. I completely agree. The whole tone of the forum is horrible at the moment.

agree mate 100% ! KUDOS AND BUMP ! To all who are still in denial complain to THE ESTATE not here !

By "30 second commercials" do you actually mean "leaked snippets"? I think discussing the authenticity of the track in question could be considered as relevant discussion. There's no need to throw over half of the community into one thread because you don't share their opinions.

If it is off topic and plain arguementative then mods should clean such posts (positive or negative, doesn't matter). If not, then it is ok. Otherwise that would be sensorship, which is not democratic

By "30 second commercials" do you actually mean "leaked snippets"? I think discussing the authenticity of the track in question could be considered as relevant discussion. There's no need to throw over half of the community into one thread because you don't share their opinions.

no, they meant the 30 seconds TV promo ad for the album

I agree with the OP.

But the short, and painfull, answer to your question is "YES", it seems they will allow it.

100% agree with the point raised. The doubters have threads to go in. Let us supporters have discussions about MICHAEL. I don't enjoy permanently seeing arguments.

no, they meant the 30 seconds TV promo ad for the album
Well then, that's a different story. I agree with you in this case, yet I still don't like this idea of throwing all the "doubters" into one thread.

Should we also throw all the "believers" into one thread too? Wait, better yet, let's split up the board into two sections, believers and non-believers! That way nobody will get butthurt because people don't share the same opinion!

*Face palm*

So just because some people have a different opinion than you they should be censored? Everyone has the right to have their own opinion here. If someone is having an opinion while being rude to other members then yeah that's wrong but if someone is having an opinion while being respectfull of everyone else then i see no reason why people should be censored around here.

If it is off topic and plain arguementative then mods should clean such posts (positive or negative, doesn't matter). If not, then it is ok. Otherwise that would be sensorship, which is not democratic

Besides if people are sad with some people's posts (like mine for instance) that doesn't mean they shouldn't be in the thread.

You can just add me or whoever you think at your ignore list. That way you can be happy while the forum remains a place where a person can express oneself freely

Sorry but how can you discuss a song without discussing the voice?? pretty useless to have a talk if we all have to express one united opinion... and I do support the new album and I do think MJ is delivering most of the vocals on it... but I do not support censorship and telling people to shut up just because they do not agree with me...

We don't want you to be censored, but all your negativity is spoiling this whole thing for people who are looking forward to the new album. We can't escape the constant talk of "this is fake" etc. People bring it into every topic. Why can you not just allow us to enjoy the new album?!

Sorry but how can you discuss a song without discussing the voice?? pretty useless to have a talk if we all have to express one united opinion... and I do support the new album and I do think MJ is delivering most of the vocals on it... but I do not support censorship and telling people to shut up just because they do not agree with me...

I don't think this is what we are talking about here. Just that we don't need these discussions i every single tread.

Who is for a sub forum,

As the community is now divided perhaps this is the only way forward.

Yep!

Let the 'haters' all hate together, and let the 'lovers' all love together - in a non sexual way of course! (wink)

That way the 'haters' can all depress themselves to their hearts content, and the rest of us can get on with enjoying Michael's new album!

You can cal them;

"The Hate Forum"

and,

"The L.O.V.E. Forum"

I'm for a sub-forum, Gaz. I'm sick of always seeing people blatantly say it's fake and belittling people for thinking it's him.

This is one of the best threads and posts I have read. Reguardless of what people thinks about the album and the "Faux" songs on it so to speak, The album is coming rather you buy it or not. We can't stop it from coming out so why disrupt the forum with nonsense.

I understand how a lot of you feel, I am in the same boat with my thoughts and feelings on the album and it is a hard pill to swallow however it's not going to stop me from buying the album. There are 7 wonderful tracks I look forward to listing to and the other 3 songs if I don't want to listen there is the nice little button called "Next" or "Skip".

Gaz.. I am all for the sub forum. I say do it!

Last edited:
Gaz, i would welcome it!

But i think the problem will be:
The spoilers/haters want to spoil & hate. They even seem to enjoy it!
So they will come in the wrong forum & post their ish just to annoy the enjoyers!

Back