TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc_vivien

Proud Member
TMZ Live -- Dr. Arnie Klein ... Take Two

Posted Nov 5th 2009 4:05PM by TMZ Staff
1102_arnie_klein_ex_getty_01.jpg
Dr. Arnold Klein has shown up at the TMZ offices to appear on TMZ live at 1:30 PM PT, 4:30 PM ET today.

Dr. Klein -- who bailed before his scheduled appearance on Tuesday -- promises to tell all about his most famous patient, Michael Jackson.

Dr. Klein will talk with Harvey Levin -- no restrictions.

Come back at 1:30 PM PT, 4:30 PM ET.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0W1RdOvy3

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0W1RdOvy3

I would like to call the Dr's office.

Me: Yes, I would like to leave a message for the doctor.

Receptionist : Yes, what is it?

Me: Tell him to shut the hell up.

ohhh godd what lies is he gonna spread now? mj liked drinking water out of the toliet???

Such a stinker, lowlife, good for nothing what is wrong with this man someone needs to stop him.

I know he has been in the debates for a long while.. But I still to this date have no clue who this man is. :unsure: I guess judgeing by what you have to say he is not worth listening to.

Why is he doing this? This is so sad. I dont care if he only talks positive of MJ.
What about patient-doctor confidentality?

I wanna see the estate sue his ass!!!!

I don't know how good or bad he can be..(but I sure didn't like the peeing thing...) but I'd be curious to know what was MJ's fan's opinion on him years ago....

Weird how TMZ has now started using not-as-unflattering-as-usual images of Klein since he peddled that peeing in public BS.

This makes absolutely no sense!!! What in the world is Klein doing...this man has spent his entire life rising above the hand he was dealt, now he is willing to throw all of his research and hard, earnest work away to open his trap on TMZ tabloid smut!!! Oh God, my head is going to explode with all of the confusion, lies, and spin that has surrounded Michael in life and now in his death!

I tuned in for one minute, heard Klein saying "I haven't seen This Is It yet..." while asking if others had.

Yet, Klein tweeted Oct. 27th: "I have seen 'This Is It' It took my breath away... My friend, you will be missed"

This whack-job can't even refrain from lying about such trivial matters as that.

This makes absolutely no sense!!! What in the world is Klein doing...this man has spent his entire life rising above the hand he was dealt, now he is willing to throw all of his research and hard, earnest work away to open his trap on TMZ tabloid smut!!! Oh God, my head is going to explode with all of the confusion, lies, and spin that has surrounded Michael in life and now in his death!

I think because he is scared. He's involved with Michael's death, directly or indirectly. Murray called him after Michael stopped breathing, but before he called 911. That's already some pretty heavy head scratching stuff right there. Klein gave Michael meds in the last 25 years that he shouldn't have.

This is also how I know that Klein doesn't care about Michael at all despite the fact that Michael most likely considered him a friend. True friends don't go to TMZ and do interviews and try to reveal medical information and spread outrageous stories.

Eeewwww!!!!! Klien just said debbie rowe posed for nude pictures in his office!!!! Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Can't blaim the guy how weird he even is. He's been under heavy attack. Just trying to clear his name. I think it's ok, he doesn't talk that bad now.

klein just said he was jewish
and now he's talking about penises...hmmm

I can't believe what I'm hearing...OMG...This man is crazy!

this guy is off his head! And if the moron interviewing him continues saying as if it were a fact that the accuser accurately identified Mj's penis..... He never did. It DID NOT match! FACT! Somebody sue these morons please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back