Ticket Refund Details (Merged)

A colleague of mine is still waiting for a refund. Did anyone else has the same problem? He did fill in the form, but has heard nothing so far from Ticketmaster.

That's like me! I asked for a refund just over 21 days ago, received no confirmation email and there's nothing about it on my ticketmaster account, nor have I received the money.

I requested my refund on 1 of the earliest days (not sure which day it was exactly but probably 1, 2 or 3 July). Ihad 4 tickets (2 for 8th of September and 2 for 21st of September), requested refund for 2 and commemorative tickets for the other 2. I got my refund on the 16th on my creditcard. Still waiting for the tickets like everyone else!

I asked for refunds around mid July...1 ticket, refund for 3 tickets. I got the refunds a couple of weeks ago...still waiting to get the ticket.

I am so not happy about it anymore.......WTF it takes so long to print off tickets ????? giving the money back straight away and those who were going for the tickets are giving free credit to TM for 2 months???? this is what is happening..TM or AEG is using my 75GBP for 2 months for free!

How come printing tickets, putting together a memorial programme and printing those off was not a challenge back in the days and was done within a week? but printing off the original show tickets is being postponted and postponed...I dont get it..
I want my tickets by the 15th or I will go to Consumer Protection Agency in the UK I am fed up

I have now took up refunds with consumer protection and also passed all details to watchdog! I am contacting Capitalone next if i do not get refund! i asked for my full refund i even wrote twice to AEG! They wont even be getting any of my money on merch anymore i will get official but not!! THS IS IT from other suppliers! Im disgusted how AEG have treated us fans! Everyone is correct, Michael was just a money making machine, and when the machine ended! that was it!

I bought my tickets 4 in all from SEE TICKETS they say they are even confused and basically disappointed the way this all has happened and been handled.

Terry

Ok Fellow MJ fans:

It is to my understanding that a few members on this board have gotten their refunds via Ticketmaster. I just want to organize the information so that those of us who have not received our refunds can establish some kind of pattern, if any.

Those of you that have received a refund, please tell us:

1. When did you submit your request?
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?
3. When did you get your refund?
4. Where are you located?

Thanks in advance guys!

1) In the beginning (don´tremember the exact date)
2) 1 ticket and 1 refund
3) Never got anything, nor did I get any confirmation or information
4) Norway

Okay I got my ticket refund (longer than 21 days though) but they won't bloody refund my £25.00 parking, I have asked them 3 times now!

I just got my refund back from Ebay, got a cheque sent out from the seller for the exact amount i paid :D i'm a happy bunny now i have my Money back

Its beyond rediculous now, I have this fear at the back of my mind that the tickets will not get printed/distributed and they will try and keep the money

Its beyond rediculous now, I have this fear at the back of my mind that the tickets will not get printed/distributed and they will try and keep the money

Viagogo already done that to me by sending me a ticket voucher instead of the part cash back they say I will get the ticket as well but I doubt it. I put the phone down on them.

It's a shame that these kind of people are stealing and making money out of michael, this goes for all the magazines too.

I've decided to only buy products that are approved by michael's estate to fulfill his wish.

Back