Ticket Refund Details (Merged)

Re: Ticket/refund info

I got mine today for two sets of tickets. One they've wiped the whole amount from my ticketmaster account, the other they are charging me £2.50 for postage. Uh, it may be only £2.50 but I'd argue the cost of posting non-existant tickets is nominal.

I got mine today for two sets of tickets. One they've wiped the whole amount from my ticketmaster account, the other they are charging me £2.50 for postage. Uh, it may be only £2.50 but I'd argue the cost of posting non-existant tickets is nominal.

Yeah I noticed they took the postage off them as well. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

i got the full amount back. thats strange

You should let them know that they've taken the postage off you, it doesn't matter how small the amount of money is, if they do that to several thousand ticket-holders they'll have a lot of free money in their pockets!

MODS, can me move my "refund details" thread from ticket talk to the general discussion board like the OP suggested. That way there will be structure in the refund information that is being gathered and we can try to establish a pattern.

Done :)

For people who have had refunds & been charged for nonexistent tickets, you should complain. Don't let them get away with it. They are such a bad company to deal with & don't deserve your money!

So they haven't done that with everyone? They've even took postage off my afterparty tickets. =/

Just got my refund as well, seems like they're processing it all now. Here's m info:

1. When did you submit your request? Not sure, when they put up that page.
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)? Refund
3. When did you get your refund? Today (Tue July 21st)
4. Where are you located? Los Angeles

My tickets were for February 12th 2010.

They also withheld a few bucks in my case.

I got a full refund (I didn't have after party tickets). Why would they take postage from some?

I've had some ticket refunds from Ticketmaster today. Not had my VIP refund though :bugeyed Has anyone here had a VIP refund yet?

I haven't heard anything about my VIP refund either. I had a two thriller package tickets. I requested one full refund and the other partial refund and ticket.

Tut, I will be contacting them then, if they've just picked certain orders to do it to! I doubt I'll get a response though. :smilerolleyes:

Also, it seems that only those who requested a full refund (and no tickets) have received their refunds. Maybe those of us who requested partial refunds are being saved for last.....Just a guess.....

Also, it seems that only those who requested a full refund (and no tickets) have received their refunds. Maybe those of us who requested partial refunds are being saved for last.....Just a guess.....

Could be i am waiting for 3 refunds and a ticket and omfg thay r charging for postage when we have paid like £85 for a ticket like how angrey do thay want to make us :eek::( x

Got a full refund from Ticketmaster and partial refund from Viagogo. Still waiting for souvenir ticket from viagogo

Can someone who is waiting for the souvenir tickets from Viagogo, please e-mail them & ask if Aeg have told them when they are going to start sending the tickets out. Can't get any info from tm, as they are adamant they have nothing to do with refunds or souvenir tickets!

end of august i read. sure it said when u ordered the ticket instead of refund

Can someone who is waiting for the souvenir tickets from Viagogo, please e-mail them & ask if Aeg have told them when they are going to start sending the tickets out. Can't get any info from tm, as they are adamant they have nothing to do with refunds or souvenir tickets!

What you mean they are adamant they have nothing to do with refunds or souvenier tickets... you spoken to them and they said this???

Guys please use the format in the original post when you post information about your refund......

1. When did you submit your request?
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?
3. When did you get your refund?
4. Where are you located?

1. last week sometime
2. ticket
3. have yet to recieve my tickets, but the refund for the after party tickets went into my bank on friday :)
4. australia

Thanks in advance guys!

What you mean they are adamant they have nothing to do with refunds or souvenier tickets... you spoken to them and they said this???

Yes. I phoned ticketmaster twice. Both occasions they could give me no info about anything because they were not involved in the refund process or involved in sending out the tickets.

I hate ticketmaster. Incompetent is one of the more polite words i would use to describe them.

Back