3. When did you get your refund? Today
4. Where are you located? UK

1. When did you submit your request? 2 weeks ago
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?refund
3. When did you get your refund? today
4. Where are you located? Hungary

Last edited:
1. When did you submit your request? 2nd July
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)? Refund (also asked for a ticket but that was a single ticket order so doesn't really matter.)
3. When did you get your refund? Yesterday
4. Where are you located? England

Apparently, tickets are now being dispatched as well.....I still have nothing....

Update:

I just got off the phone with ticketmaster. The representative told me that my refund was issued today and that it takes 3-5 business days to hit my account. Also, the ticket that I requested to get will be dispatched sometime AFTER august 15th but he was unable to give me an exact date. Also, my order history page is updated. They now only have the price of the ticket that I requested. BTW I had 2 Thriller package tickets.

1. When did you submit your request? approx. two weeks ago
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)? 1 thriller package refund/1 thriller package ticket.
3. When did you get your refund? Issued July 22
4. Where are you located? USA-Florida

Update:

I just got off the phone with ticketmaster. The representative told me that my refund was issued today and that it takes 3-5 business days to hit my account. Also, the ticket that I requested to get will be dispatched sometime AFTER august 15th but he was unable to give me an exact date. Also, my order history page is updated. They now only have the price of the ticket that I requested. BTW I had 2 Thriller package tickets.

1. When did you submit your request? approx. two weeks ago
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)? 1 thriller package refund/1 thriller package ticket.
3. When did you get your refund? Issued July 22
4. Where are you located? USA-Florida

we are getting mixed messages here from tm (shock!) one tm rep said a ticket was sent yesterday another says middle of august.I'm more inclined to believe the tm rep that said that a ticket was sent yesterday as there must of been something on the screen to say this. The other guy probably couldn't be bothered checking.

My order status says ticket not yet dispatched. Not that that means anything. :smilerolleyes:

we are getting mixed messages here from tm (shock!) one tm rep said a ticket was sent yesterday another says middle of august.I'm more inclined to believe the tm rep that said that a ticket was sent yesterday as there must of been something on the screen to say this. The other guy probably couldn't be bothered checking.

absolutely, I'm not surprise by their disorganization. Just trying to get as much information in this thread as possible to help you guys out. You should give them a call again and see if they have a different version....lol

Thanks I did not know.

1. The first day we could
2. Refound for 4 tickets + 2 after shows
3. 20th July 2009
4. France

what is the link again to do refund / or ticket???? Maybe I can check there I can not click the ticket button on the michaeljacksonlive site

If someone gets their tickets can you please scan them so we can see what they are like?

This is weird, I got my refunds for the 2 cheap events on the same day but not yet for the expensive Thriller package! And I had requested all my refunds at the same time before.

My thriller package refund was issued, however it hasn't hit my bank yet.

Had my refund today for my one ticket, I've been told by Ticketmaster that my other ticket has been dispatched and should recieve it by Friday. So amazingly sad that I was also due to see Michael this Friday.

Had my refund today for my one ticket, I've been told by Ticketmaster that my other ticket has been dispatched and should recieve it by Friday. So amazingly sad that I was also due to see Michael this Friday.

Other people have been told to expect tickets at the end of August. I hope tm weren't telling fibs. Is it still showing in your order history that your tickets have not yet been dispatched.

Maybe they will come today!

Just checked my tm account & now it says your order details are not available at this time. I hope they are finally updating my account with the right details...

Ok Fellow MJ fans:

It is to my understanding that a few members on this board have gotten their refunds via Ticketmaster. I just want to organize the information so that those of us who have not received our refunds can establish some kind of pattern, if any.

Those of you that have received a refund, please tell us:

1. When did you submit your request?
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?
3. When did you get your refund?
4. Where are you located?

Thanks in advance guys!

First request for refund of 2 x tickets roughly 3 weeks ago.
I requested a REFUND
I got it today
I am in Australia

Second requestfor refund of 2 x tickets was submitted at end of last week
I requested a REFUND
I am yet to receive it.

I did a ticket refund on the 13th at the o2 for the tickets I lined up over night to get and received a cheque in the mail literally 3 days later. no problem. BUT these were for tickets i purchased at the box office

First request for refund of 2 x tickets roughly 3 weeks ago.
I requested a REFUND
I got it today
I am in Australia

I ordered my tickets through middletonmurraymail.com

But they were so gracious right after we heard the news MJ had passed away. They informed me l will be receiving but it will take a while which it didnt.
I received my refund on July 7.
I live in Norway:)

I submitted my request for a full refund from TM the day the form was available. I received the refund this past Monday, in full, for the dates of July 26 & 28.

A colleague of mine is still waiting for a refund. Did anyone else has the same problem? He did fill in the form, but has heard nothing so far from Ticketmaster.

i filled out the online form on the 1st of July and they refunded my money I believe on the 16th, but I also sent a request to Capital One to kinda give them a lil nudge since I didn't receive a confirmation about them receiving my refund request.. Capital One allows you to dispute or request a refund on a purchase and they will check into the situation and get back to you in 7-10 business days.... So I am thinking that helped me get my refund earlier than the 21day waiting period TM claimed

Back