Ticket Refund Details (Merged)

MJfan82

Proud Member
Ok Fellow MJ fans:

It is to my understanding that a few members on this board have gotten their refunds via Ticketmaster. I just want to organize the information so that those of us who have not received our refunds can establish some kind of pattern, if any.

Those of you that have received a refund, please tell us:

1. When did you submit your request?
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?
3. When did you get your refund?
4. Where are you located?

Thanks in advance guys!

Re: Refund Details

Ok Fellow MJ fans:

It is to my understanding that a few members on this board have gotten their refunds via Ticketmaster. I just want to organize the information so that those of us who have not received our refunds can establish some kind of pattern, if any.

Those of you that have received a refund, please tell us:

1. When did you submit your request?
2. What was your request? (i.e. refund/ticket)?
3. When did you get your refund?
4. Where are you located?

Thanks in advance guys!

1. 8th july
2. Full refund
3. Still nothing...
4. Sweden

1. 11th july
2. 1 ticket, 3 refunds
3. Still nothing...
4. Sweden

1. whatever the first day we could
2. full refund for 2 tickets
3. 20th July 2009
4. Englnad

1. July 1 (first day) then again on July 8 (someone said if you don't hear from them to submit it again)

2. 2 souvenir tickets no refund

3. Nothing yet....

4. USA

Ticket/refund info

Mods. Since ticket talk is in the archives can we please have a sticky for all new info/news/problems etc in regards to souvenir tickets/refunds. Until the such time that people are getting their souvenir tickets etc. I apologise if this is in the wrong place or I shouldn't be posting this at all.

Has anyone seen confirmation other than the tabloids on getting the programme?

Re: Ticket/refund info

I haven't heard any news of a programme? What's that all about? I didn't know his show was going to have a programme? I got my refund for my after party tickets from Ticketmaster, I'm just waiting to see if my roommate got her refund for her show ticket since I opted for the lenticular one.

I haven't heard any news of a programme? What's that all about? I didn't know his show was going to have a programme? I got my refund for my after party tickets from Ticketmaster, I'm just waiting to see if my roommate got her refund for her show ticket since I opted for the lenticular one.

A couple of newspapers reported that Randy Phillips had said that there was a demand from the fans asking of how to get hold of the gold programme & deemed it appropriate to include it with the souvenir tickets. I haven't seen anything to back this up or a denial about this from aeg either.It's a bit of an odd thing to say if it isn't true.

I've had some ticket refunds from Ticketmaster today. Not had my VIP refund though :bugeyed Has anyone here had a VIP refund yet?

Have people got refund request confirmations?? I never got one..

:bugeyedNo confirmation for me either.
Is anyone else other than having problems contacting Viagogo customer services. I still haven't received my refund options Email from them and it is now the 21st of July.
Has anyone got a telephone contact for them because I can't find one on the website and they are no answering my Emails.

no you dont get any confirmation, they just give you your refund. Check your accounts as people are started to get theirs now

:bugeyedNo confirmation for me either.
Is anyone else other than having problems contacting Viagogo customer services. I still haven't received my refund options Email from them and it is now the 21st of July.
Has anyone got a telephone contact for them because I can't find one on the website and they are no answering my Emails.

Hey, that's weird. Their phone number is 020 3137 1852.
Hope you get it sorted.

Cheer's will give that a go and let you know how I get on.
Thanks again. I've been pulling my hair out.

yeah there were no email confirmations from ticketmaster. ive been paid out from them now and viagogo. just waiting on payment from a friend

checked there,got all my refunds bak. at least i can pay sum of my debt off now.

So ticketmaster have issued some refunds already?

The only refund I've received from TM is for the Afterparty.. not the actual show..

I've recieved my refunds from Viagogo.. they sent out emails a week or two ago which directed me to a page to either request refund or take a partial refund + ticket(face value + fees)

Ok, thank you. I'll check my account and I'll get my dad to check his.

I applied for a refund two days ago. Once I completed the process of applying for a refund, the website said to allow up to three weeks (21 days) to have the money refunded. Now I'm reading that some of you have already received a refund, so how long did you have to wait to have your money refunded to you?

I got my refund for the tickets July 17.

yeah mine via direct debit got refunded on the 16th but it has only gone into my account today. they said it can take x amount of days to go through

MODS, can me move my "refund details" thread from ticket talk to the general discussion board like the OP suggested. That way there will be structure in the refund information that is being gathered and we can try to establish a pattern.

Thanks to StaceyMJ for the Viagogo number.
All is sorted. X

Back