This Is It Trailer clips - looks awesome!!!

2300jacksonst

Proud Member
http://tscmmj.blogspot.com/

Check this out. Has clips from Trailer for this is It from what is to air on MTV Awards 2009.
Can't wait! Thriller looks sooo cool. I just makes me even sadder as to what we have missed. I believe this surely was gonna be MJ's best ever tour.

OMFG...I Just saw it...and oh my God...that was...*tears* ....what is this this supposed to be...when he's breaking through the windows?

tii_09.gif

Great clips!

Looking at this and other clips one can clearly see there was nothing wrong with Michael Jackson. Everyone should be able to see MJ was coming back hard and strong. "The best is yet to come" was purposely stopped by the "drug addict" "weak and tired" "can't sleep" liars.

The Media is part of this just as in 1993, 2003, 2005.

Great clips!

Looking at this and other clips one can clearly see there was nothing wrong with Michael Jackson. Everyone should be able to see MJ was coming back hard and strong. "The best is yet to come" was purposely stopped by the "drug addict" "weak and tired" "can't sleep" liars.

The Media is part of this just as in 1993, 2003, 2005.
There's nothing wrong with MJ but he's painfully skinny.
They didn't murder him but they know he's going to die and they are watching him dying. They could have helped him but they didnt which mean they indirectly killed him.

There's nothing wrong with MJ but he's painfully skinny.
They didn't murder him but they know he's going to die and they are watching him dying. They could have helped him but they didnt which mean they indirectly killed him.

Yeah he did look skinny,hurt to watch

I honestly don't understand the excitement...I feel like shit!
Michael wouldn't want to torture us like this :cry:

oh god :cry:
what really hurts is that he looked really good in the clips he looked ready :boohoo:
I hope they will bring you justice Micheal

Does every country have to register for tickets? I rang Sony Ireland BMG here yesterday for Irish fans. I got a guy who told me he was unsure, to sing Sony Pictures about it.
I asked for their no. and he didn't know it!!!

I'm NOT a girl, but did you see, 'New' GOLD PANTS!! :lol:

Michael skidding on the floor, biting his lips and moving his Body !! This Was gonna be INCREDIBLE!!

This makes me even angrier at Mr. Murderer and I actually didn't think that was possible:ranting:

I think he looks really good. :)
Looks like it would have been really amazing. :(

Can't wait to see this..

Just breaks your heart when you see this and what we missed out on. We just know it would have been the best concert ever!

He looks amazing in the clips.

But most of all, I wish he was still with us, concert or no concert.

Michael you will forever be in our hearts.

Back