This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009

Hess

Proud Member
This Is It to hit Cinemas October 30th 2009.

At http://www.cinemaxx.dk/aarhus/index.asp under "kommende film" you can see that a new Michael Jackson movie will have premiere at 30th October!

What is that about and has anyone else heard about this? - Is it the entire rehearsals or?

LOL @ putting it in the cinemas.
I want to watch it at home.

Ah well, have to wait for the DVD then.

cool thanks i can't wait :jump: :D

i like to know why :thinking: the date of the move is day before halloween why :yes: :thinking: i don't like that
i through it will come out some time around Nov or Dec :yes:

annoyed its near halloween but ill be there, meet up for english fans to see it??

I am looking forward to this... I think this will be the first of two MJ movies planned for the cinema. I imagine one day (hopefully sooner then later), there will be a "The Life of Michael Jackson" similar to the one done for Johnny Cash. That will be amazing

how long is this going to be?
its a whole movie on his rehearsals?

Hope they have made all the TII rehearsal footage into one concert!

I would love to see the entire concert.

I hate that I have to go see this.. it just feels so WRONG. Like what the hell? Am I really gonna go to the movies to see the last rehearsal footage of Michael Jackson? MICHAEL JACKSON!!! UGH! I'm MAD about it. I need a glass of wine.

Damn it who's in the NYC area is coming with me? Y'all know you wanna...

Oh! The tears! I forgot about that! I don't wanna cry in public, that could get ugly! Honestly though Im sure we won't be the only ones sobbing up in there...

I hate that I have to go see this.. it just feels so WRONG. Like what the hell? Am I really gonna go to the movies to see the last rehearsal footage of Michael Jackson? MICHAEL JACKSON!!! UGH! I'm MAD about it. I need a glass of wine.

Oh! The tears! I forgot about that! I don't wanna cry in public, that could get ugly! Honestly though Im sure we won't be the only ones sobbing up in there...

I am in the UK but could do with a glass give me a minute will hop on a plane!!!!

like you have to ask, chamone. :drunk: (one has pepsi in it, mine aka the one who doesn't pass out)

I am in the UK but could do with a glass give me a minute will hop on a plane!!!!

What kind u want honey? Red? White? I'll save you a glass. I got it all. Whenever I get that "I can't believe he's gone" feeling I feel the need to get me a glass.. that's been happening alot lately. This movie certainly qualifies...

Ima go though. I wanna see it. I'll be sure to bring some tissues. :(

What kind u want honey? Red? White? I'll save you a glass. I got it all. Whenever I get that "I can't believe he's gone" feeling I feel the need to get me a glass.. that's been happening alot lately. This movie certainly qualifies...

Ima go though. I wanna see it. I'll be sure to bring some tissues. :(

Got any Vodka, straight lol. And i will have Red please lol!!

Ehmagawd.

If it's really gonna be in theatres... Of course I'm going, but like someone said... the tears. LMAO. I'll be sure to bring a box of Kleenex in my purse. This will be interesting.

when i got to see it on that day i'll make sure that i have Candys and pepis :yes:

and also i make sure that i bring boxs of trissue :yes:

Oh honey you too cool for me. Vodka straight huh??? :lol: WOW!!! That's hardcore!

I got the red though, got me a class right now.. :cheers:

Not so much hardcore as seriously gutted and trying to block out the whole situation Vodka works every time, not that i am an alcoholic, although the Vodka does not last as long as it used to since all this happened!

On the red wine though, im looking forward to it :cheers:

Im gonna get high before i go n see it, no way can i cope watching this without

Back