'This Is It' Producers: No MJ Body Doubles

Re: This is it has MJ doubles???

What is more likely here:

- That MJ has a clone, I'm sorry, a "lookalike", who can do everything MJ can and did all of the rehearsals for him.

Or...

- Joe Jackson is wrong.

There is clearly only one answer.

That was not my point. But .. but, it's ok. Just forget it.

If some of you are not sure if the person you see during the rehearsals is Michael or not....I suggest you buy a pair of glasses. :nerd:

Of course you're going to see some moves you've never seen before.....that was the PURPOSE of the rehearsals. Michael was re-inventing himself dance-wise.

As far as the parts where "smooth criminal" Michael jumps through a window & slides down the stairs, I can only assume it's a stuntman because one can get seriously injured doing that if you don't know what you're doing. Apart from that, the person you see onstage is Michael, and Michael only.

Some 'fans' need to take a break and come back on the 28th after they've seen the movie, because this is getting rediculous.........:dntknw:

That was not my point. But .. but, it's ok. Just forget it.

What will it take to convince you that your viewpoint, whilst you're entitled to it, is woefully misguided and a bit hilarious?

I know, but I look at it from a different point. I seriously don't think he would said something like THIS without a reason. Because a statement like this could ruin the whole movie project. Why is he sayin sth like this when he's selling a 3000$ ticket to dinner with the jackson family after the movie?

...because he is an old man who has lost touch with reality and might even be suffering Alzheimer. Joe does not know what he is talking about half the time, forgets the names of people around him and usually just repeats things that he's told without knowing the real deal.

Hence FunkyMunky's reply:

What will it take to convince you that your viewpoint, whilst you're entitled to it, is woefully misguided and a bit hilarious?

If some of you are not sure if the person you see during the rehearsals is Michael or not....I suggest you buy a pair of glasses. :nerd:

Of course you're going to see some moves you've never seen before.....that was the PURPOSE of the rehearsals. Michael was re-inventing himself dance-wise.

As far as the parts where "smooth criminal" Michael jumps through a window & slides down the stairs, I can only assume it's a stuntman because one can get seriously injured doing that if you don't know what you're doing. Apart from that, the person you see onstage is Michael, and Michael only.

Some 'fans' need to take a break and come back on the 28th after they've seen the movie, because this is getting rediculous.........:dntknw:

Indeed, i totally agree with you, I can't believe that you guys are discussing somthing like this, it's stupid that some people do not really recognize Michael! come on guys, take what Joe said aside, look at the trailer the human nature, the TWYMME, the dance, music, His body, do you think that's a MJ-DOUBLE ? if yes that would be totally totally stupid!, Guys, joe is an ass money machine LOL, and maybe the media twisted some of the words you know, like always

Indeed, i totally agree with you, I can't believe that you guys are discussing somthing like this, it's stupid that some people do not really recognize Michael!

That said...you DO know that the picture you have as your 'avatar' is not Michael either, right? :cute::lol:

I continue to be discouraged by those who feel it necessary to insult others who do not share the same viewpoint. Please remember that respect is the primary rule of the board.

Did Michael use body-doubles? We do not KNOW, for sure. There IS room for speculation about that.

This is what is known:

Michael DID use doubles sometimes, even in his own videos ("Who Is It," and I'm sure there are others.)

Michael never intended the rehearsals to be a movie. If he was going to release a movie, I'd expect it would have been of a CONCERT. There may or may not have been rehearsal footage in a concert DVD. We don't know that, though.

In rehearsals, if Michael was not there all the time (and he wasn't), it's perfectly logical to use someone. . Travis, or a look-alike . . . to block out the staging. There is nothing wrong with that, and it was not intended to be a movie!

Michael sometimes used stunt-doubles in concerts, for the more risky portions.

That Michael used body-doubles while traveling is well known. He'd use impersonators to throw papparrazzi (and fans, sometimes) off his trail.

Try to be a little kinder to one-another, please?

That said...you DO know that the picture you have as your 'avatar' is not Michael either, right? :cute::lol:

*cough*
Now THAT's ironic. :D

I really don't care if you guys think my opinion is 'hilarious'. I just think you guys just don't understand what I'm trying to say, I must admit that my english is not great, and I shouldn't have started such an discussion, but I don't want anyone to think that I'm crazy. But it's ok. It's fine. I won't say nothing now.

edit

@Victoria83

Thank you, very much!

Melundso: your English is fine, really.

I continue to be discouraged by those who feel it necessary to insult others who do not share the same viewpoint. Please remember that respect is the primary rule of the board.

Did Michael use body-doubles? We do not KNOW, for sure. There IS room for speculation about that.

This is what is known:

Michael DID use doubles sometimes, even in his own videos ("Who Is It," and I'm sure there are others.)

Michael never intended the rehearsals to be a movie. If he was going to release a movie, I'd expect it would have been of a CONCERT. There may or may not have been rehearsal footage in a concert DVD. We don't know that, though.

In rehearsals, if Michael was not there all the time (and he wasn't), it's perfectly logical to use someone. . Travis, or a look-alike . . . to block out the staging. There is nothing wrong with that, and it was not intended to be a movie!

That Michael used body-doubles while traveling is well known. He'd use impersonators to throw papparrazzi (and fans, sometimes) off his trail.

With all due respect Victoria, the discussion about the 'doubles' was fueled by Joseph's (once again) ridiculous claims.....and by fans who can't tell the difference between Michael and a look alike, apparently.

I mean, come on. People DO need glasses if they can't see that THIS is Michael:

michael-jackson-this-is-it-rehearsal.jpg

Anywho, I'm all up for a discussion about the 3d footage that was used (once again, the smooth criminal footage where we see 'michael' jumping through a window and sliding down the stairs), because that most likely IS a stuntman -or double-.

And yes, an impersonator was used in the "who is it" video... and YES, an impersonator (multiple impersonators, actually) was/were used during tours/trips to divert the press/the fans....but what does that have to do with This is It?

It's not a real Michael, its a wax figure, and i photoshoped the rest, A lot of people are asking if its me, michael or somebody else ..

See i don't wanna see it if it a doublee of him, its Michael i have gone to watch not doubles. So thank god it all mike.

This is what is known:

Right, Sorry and i apologize to you guys =)

This is what is known:

So it's not Michael in Who Is iT???

The topic of this thread is: Re: This is it has MJ doubles???

I don't really care about what is discussed in this thread as long as it doesn't go too far off-topic. However, it is unkind to say that people who don't see things the same way "need glasses." (photos can easily be airbrushed or photoshopped and it's not always possible to know exactly what we are "seeing.") It's not ok to call anyone stupid, or to laugh at others. Just so we all understand this, and can treat each other kindly? Surely that must be possible?

Carry on,

Vic

The topic of this thread is: Re: This is it has MJ doubles???

I don't really care about what is discussed in this thread as long as it doesn't go too far off-topic. However, it is unkind to say that people who don't see things the same way "need glasses." (photos can easily be airbrushed or photoshopped and it's not always possible to know exactly what we are "seeing.") It's not ok to call anyone stupid, or to laugh at others. Just so we all understand this, and can treat each other kindly? Surely that must be possible?

Carry on,

Vic

Victoria,

the photos are taken from footage, in which we can ALL clearly see that Michael is onstage, and not someone else.

I never called anyone stupid......however I did say that the thread in itself is getting rediculous because as we can see in the pictures AND in the footage: IT IS MICHAEL ONSTAGE, and no-one else. If I offended anyone with the "glasses" comment, then I apologize, but GEEZ, look.at.the.pictures! :lol:

So......by all means, carry on, but I wish people would drop the 'it might be someone else' nonsense, because it doesn't make sense.

Come to think of it....maybe it's Madonna on the stage instead of Michael.....:lol: :doh:

come on now, you must be naive to think that they would fool us with MJ doubles!! MJ fans know MJ inside and out...they could not do it even if they wanted to!

There are some scenes where it's E'Cass, and not Michael. I believe that among those are the helicopter scene, and the riding-in-the-car scene, and some others.

?!? Why the h... did they do that? That's really cheap IYAM...

Yup, Michael was on tour for the majority of the video, but he already signed on to do it, so he couldn't just back out. So he did most of the video, and he E'Cas did some of the closing scenes when Michael wasn't around. So basically, all the parts near the end, where you cant see Michaels face or its being heavily shadowed, is E'Cas.

Didn't know about Remember The Time though, I never heard of anyone being in that video except for Michael.

thank you. Can anybody post some screenshots of scenes with this other guy? (E'Cass...)

so Joe Jackson and La Toya have achieved what they want (really?).

In Europe's biggest tabloid BILD, read by millions and millions of people, today BIG headline

There are doubles dancing for Jackson?

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltun...in-seinem-film-koerper-double-eingesetzt.html

His family maintains in the Docu it is not Michael, at least not all the time.

Joe Jackson and La Toya say this is to rate as tricks towards the fans. A man Jeffre Phillips, who is named as a business partner of La Toya, was quoted as saying that this never would be Michael Jackson in the film, at least most of the time, because MJ wasn't fit enough. He said, he thought that wouldn't even be his voice.

The most of the article is citing the "News of the World", mean, meaner, meanest.

But this German "paper", although it is a tabloid too, is taken seriously, is read by millions, and is cited also by normal newspapers.

For me as German fan it is really sad and I didn't expect that his own family will do something like that to Michael.

so Joe Jackson and La Toya have achieved what they want (really?).

In Europe's biggest tabloid BILD, read by millions and millions of people, today BIG headline

There are doubles dancing for Jackson?

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltun...in-seinem-film-koerper-double-eingesetzt.html

His family maintains in the Docu it is not Michael, at least not all the time.

Joe Jackson and La Toya say this is to rate as tricks towards the fans. A man Jeffre Phillips, who is named as a business partner of La Toya, was quoted as saying that this never would be Michael Jackson in the film, at least most of the time, because MJ wasn't fit enough. He said, he thought that wouldn't even be his voice.

The most of the article is citing the "News of the World", mean, meaner, meanest.

But this German "paper", although it is a tabloid too, is taken seriously, is read by millions, and is cited also by normal newspapers.

For me as German fan it is really sad and I didn't expect that his own family will do something like that to Michael.

Yeahhhh, OK LOL. So if Michael "wasn't fit enough" and wasn't at rehearsals what the heck was he going to do when it came down to the actual thing! Some people just make no sense. The media print too much rubbish that it's really hard to believe what the family have actually said and what is just BS.

JOE JACKSON: 'BODY DOUBLES USED IN THIS IS IT'

MICHAEL JACKSON's dad JOE has accused THIS IS IT filmmakers of "fooling" theatregoers by using body doubles to make the King of Pop's tour documentary.
The pop superstar passed away suddenly in June (09), just weeks before his highly-anticipated stage return in London.
A film documenting his rehearsals is set for release later this week (28Oct09) but his father is outraged that fans could be duped by footage he claims was performed by impersonators.
He says, "This movie features body doubles, no doubt about it. I think people will tear this movie apart."
And the Thriller star's sister La Toya, who has said she has "no plans" to watch This Is It, is devastated by the possibility her brother's last recorded performances are not genuine.
Her business partner Jeffre Phillips tells the News of the World, "I don't believe most of those shots were Michael. He wasn't well enough. I've seen clips where I even thought, 'That's not Michael's voice.' It's very upsetting for La Toya."

25 October 2009 14:17

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/joe-jackson-body-doubles-used-in-this-is-it_1120092

Actually, I think I'm just going to wait and see next week. It's of course going to be Michael, or so I think. It just makes no sense at all that he wouldn't be at rehearsals. I don't have any problem with either of them but I couldn't care what Latoya and Joe 'don't believe'. They've not seen the movie, they weren't at rehearsals so why are they spouting that he wasn't in the movie?! Latoya even said that Michael was doing well when she saw him just a couple of weeks before he passed, so either they're making stuff up or Toya's going back on her words. And, now alot of fans are probably not going to go because of what Joe and Latoya "think" is in the film.

Back