This Is It Movie will be on Oprah Show on This wednessday

rockstar

Proud Member
don't miss it on this wednessday on the oprah show

Oprah will be talking about the This Is It Movie so don't miss :D :jump:

And yall say Oprah doesn't care for Mike. Oprah I believe feels bad that she didn't appreciate this talented and amazing person as so many other have recently discovered. She does not need promotion from Mike to promote her show. She's never been that type. So I do believe these jestures are from the heart. And if she really thought badly of him she would not have him on her show at all like she's done with others, including many rappers who degrade women and call it art.

i'm don't jocking i saw it on her website what dates on her show coming up and saw this
so i'll let you know the updates :) :D

wow this is the third michael feature on oprah. First we had the in remembrance of Michael and her interview with him in 1993, the Kenny Ortega one, and now this

And yall say Oprah doesn't care for Mike. Oprah I believe feels bad that she didn't appreciate this talented and amazing person as so many other have recently discovered. She does not need promotion from Mike to promote her show. She's never been that type. So I do believe these jestures are from the heart. And if she really thought badly of him she would not have him on her show at all like she's done with others, including many rappers who degrade women and call it art.
I think she's exactly that type.
But I don't want to lead this to an Oprah debate so I'll stop right there. :)

Thanks for sharing this, rockstar.

Why nobody records all these tv special????

Send it via mediafire.com or sendspace.com (rapod and mega are limited for not registered members - like me), or YouTube...

first, please don't put michael in the same category as the rappers.
thats comparing apples to COCONUT.

second, when Kenny was on her show... i feel like i saw some genuine emotion from her. but i really don't know what to make of it.
what a lot of fans have against Oprah is the fact that she passive aggressively supports the notion that michael was a pedo..
she has made or preface many things by saying "this was before the molestation charges..."-

I really couldn't care less whether or not she appreciates MJ's talent.

What matters more to me is for her to accept the truth that Michael wasn't/ isn't a pedo....

thirdly, compare to past years her show ratings has been declining.

finally..... if she really cared don't you think she could have at least offered a condolences statement while on her yacht somewhere on the planet? are you telling me she doesn't have a blackberry or an iphone to shoot out a brief condolence statement?

and i don't buy her statement that "she didn't feel like they were friends" so she didn't offer the statement. load of bull. you don't need to be someone's buddy to say " i am sorry for the loss of Michael Jackson". its a decent thing to do.

sorry we will have to agree to disagree on this one. but I really do appreciate your opinion.:better:

Come on now guys...enough b!tching about Oprah. Let's enjoy and appreciate the fact that "This is it" will have major exposure going into the Halloween weekend (Halloween weekends are among the worst time for Box Office).

Despite what AEG has been saying, the movie is FAR from being sold out.

I am gonna watch it...I am sure she will watch the movie with the audience and they will discuss it with the fans after.

She also invited the folks from "Thrill the world-Chicago" to be on the show that same day.

Last edited:
And yall say Oprah doesn't care for Mike. Oprah I believe feels bad that she didn't appreciate this talented and amazing person as so many other have recently discovered. She does not need promotion from Mike to promote her show. She's never been that type. So I do believe these jestures are from the heart.

oh please the b*tch is doing it for the ratings

but like they said - let's enjoy the exposure the movie is getting, we all know without Oprah's help Michael's name and legacy would've gone down the drain...oh wait...or is it the other way around? :smilerolleyes:

Let's not forget it's November sweeps Oprah is desperate for the ratings. I glad Oprah is promoting Mivhael (THIS IS IT) on her show.

Thanks for the heads up rockstar. She did tell Kenny that she would definitely see the movie in a theater on the 28th and that she has not been to a theater in a long time. So it will be interesting to hear what she is going to say about Michael after watching the movie in hindsight.

I really, really believe this movie will break a lot of stereotypes about Michael and show the world who and how he really is in his daily life.

Well i was mad at Oprah at first when she purposely avoided saying anthing about his death, but it has become apparant to me that Oprah does feel some remorse hence the reason she is helping promote the movie.

I am all for that.

I think Oprah has genuinely changed her opinion and views about Michael being a pedo. I don't believe she would do all this if she truly believed he was. She would of ignored his name, even if she desperately needed ratings. His death opened her eyes again and she began reflecting I believe. Who knows, maybe she even found out some things she never bothered researching about before, like the credibility of the accusers.

I believe she began looking back on Michael, watching his interviews, researching the allegations while preparing for these MJ segments on her show and it hit her hard that she was wrong. All the love out there for Michael also helped open her eyes to the truth. I truly believe that, that's my opinion anyway.

Fuck Oprah. I'm not giving her ratings. She talked too much shit about Mike for the past 10 years. She never liked him. She even mocked him a few times on her show.

I'll wait til it pops out online.

I think Oprah has genuinely changed her opinion and views about Michael being a pedo. I don't believe she would do all this if she truly believed he was. She would of ignored his name, even if she desperately needed ratings. His death opened her eyes again and she began reflecting I believe. Who knows, maybe she even found out some things she never bothered researching about before, like the credibility of the accusers.

I believe she began looking back on Michael, watching his interviews, researching the allegations while preparing for these MJ segments on her show and it hit her hard that she was wrong. All the love out there for Michael also helped open her eyes to the truth. I truly believe that, that's my opinion anyway.

I hope this is true. I really do.

I think Oprah has genuinely changed her opinion and views about Michael being a pedo. I don't believe she would do all this if she truly believed he was.

For me to believe that she has changed, she needs to publically apologize for her behavior and snide remarks for the past 10-15 she did on her show whenever Michael was talked about. Her "tribute" to Michael last month was a travesty. She has yet to even say a proper statement on Michael's passings.

So no, I do not believe she's changed her opinion. She needs her ratings. That's all it is. That's show buisness baby.

The day she DOES appologize for her childish behavior, name calling, pedophilia accusation she did on Mike for the past 10-15 years, then I'll change my mind. Til then she and her show can go fuck itself. That fake bitch WILL NOT be getting ratings from my household and any fan who loved Michael should do the same. Boycott her show. Period.

Oh Well IMHO..too little TOO LATE..for her to try to start feel sentimental......she is a cow.

I don't know what to think honestly but i'm glad she is promoting the movie. As far as her changing her mind NOW on her opinions of him , the damage has been done. She has a lot of power over middle America for some strange reason. And they are influenced a great deal by what she said. They take her words as gospel. She reads a book they do to. . Unfortunately she insinuated a lot of stuff and had a lot of people who were against him on her show. . So she influenced people in thinking MJ was guilty that way. The probelem is if she researched Mj , on her own in private NOW it only benefited her not him and it didn't fix the damage she and her guest caused on her various show. The only way to do that I talk about it. Bring in T Mez and A Jones. Its NOT too late. Bring the man justice.

But like I said at least she is giving the movie press. I just dont know how genuine se is after all November sweeps is around the cornor.

Fuck Oprah. I'm not giving her ratings. She talked too much shit about Mike for the past 10 years. She never liked him. She even mocked him a few times on her show.

I'll wait til it pops out online.
It's really like whatever to me now mostly everybody has not really shown love to michael when he was here and now that he's dead well everybody on the I love MJ train .I don't even pay attention to it anymore w/e lol they trying to make up for lost time and it's too late. They missed out .

It's really like whatever to me now mostly everybody has not really shown love to michael when he was here and now that he's dead well everybody on the I love MJ train .I don't even pay attention to it anymore w/e lol they trying to make up for lost time and it's too late. They missed out .

And I ask again: where the fuck were all these people when Michael was alive? He needed that love and support when he was still here. I find it pointless all these accolades are given to him now that he's gone. The hypocrisy makes me want to throw up.

And I ask again: where the fuck were all these people when Michael was alive? He needed that love and support when he was still here. I find it pointless all these accolades are given to him now that he's gone. The hypocrisy makes me want to throw up.
Trust it get's on my nerves too , i'm not really nice to the new fans unless you too young to know who he was lol but it's sad.I see people making fansites on him now , i'm like for what?

Last edited:
Back