This is it(do you think this tour will consists of more medelys than full songs)

i want a "bad" medley.
Maybe opening with dirty diana...then he says "let me be" and boom it goes out to speed demon..liberian girl, twymmf and bad.. And maybe another part of me..but he should close the medley with bad.
Smooth criminal needs to be a full version so not in the medley.

Or a dangerous medley!!! Would love that
something like i made on my youtube page, check it out!!.. http://www.youtube.com/mjstine
but of course not lasting 8 minutes haha

omg dirty diana!!!!!!!!as an opener wowo
i love that idea as an opener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im watching your dangerous medley girl you giving me chills!!!!!!!
And the video you made for get on the floor omg girl
it look like he is performing that wowow
your good

^^so nice of you to say, thank you so much!!! :)
I WOULD LOVE get on the floor to be performed!!!! I love the breakdown part.. I love the "get up..won't you go'n down
shake your body won't go'on get down ah"

AMAZING

^^so nice of you to say, thank you so much!!! :)
i would love get on the floor to be performed!!!! I love the breakdown part.. I love the "get up..won't you go'n down
shake your body won't go'on get down ah"

amazing

you are so welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me 2 thats like the main song i wanna see!!!!!!!!
Yessssssss that breakdown part is amazing!!!!!!!!
Wowowowowowowo

^^same here!!!!!!!
wooooo just thinking about it!!!!!
imagen THAT song being in a medley too! like straight from don't stop til you get enough to get on the floor!! oh yea!!!

there are so many cool medleys he can do :D!!!! I hope he found the right team to make the setlist. I hope there will be some cool,new,original ones

^^same here!!!!!!!
wooooo just thinking about it!!!!!
imagen THAT song being in a medley too! like straight from don't stop til you get enough to get on the floor!! oh yea!!!

there are so many cool medleys he can do :D!!!! I hope he found the right team to make the setlist. I hope there will be some cool,new,original ones

ohhhhh that medely would be hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

yea they are so many medleys that he can o something

dont stop till you get enough
get on the floor
working day and night
burn this disco out

wowoww

but i really dont want 2 many medleys!!!!!!!! mabey just

dont stop and get on the floor!!!!!!

Back