This is it(do you think this tour will consists of more medelys than full songs)

lol dude did u see that it's always u and me commenting on the "too exciting" or "too panicky" threads? ALWAYS! lol...

let's get outta here then , leave people be excited (or too excited lol) :punk:

lookin back, i do see that its always us 2 lmao

oh shaun
whatever
im a janet fan for life it dont matter who likes her or not
so next!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok its fine ur a janet fan,this aint a janet board. go to jjf or the xone if u wanna throw janet in2 every single detail of mikes music and what he shud or needs 2do. and dnt ever next me,it doesnt even sound right lol

ok its fine ur a janet fan,this aint a janet board. go to jjf or the xone if u wanna throw janet in2 every single detail of mikes music and what he shud or needs 2do. and dnt ever next me,it doesnt even sound right lol

(oooh that was bad! :cheeky: ) lol

you have 2 though :)
yep i do yep
jjf imma go there
and i stay on janet xone 24 7!!!!!!!!
whats jff though?
and next !!!!
lol it wasnt 2bad was it?
and naw it wanst bad you anit say anything out the way to me
(oooh that was bad! :cheeky: ) lol

naw it wanst bad he anit say anything next!!

i do not have 3 medley threads lmfao!!!!!!!!

im am an exicted fan
very am

and i love making threads haha

I'm really excited too:D
and I love talking about the setlists and songs he may choose..
it's EXCITING!!!!

and if someone doesn't like the threads..then don't open it..I say..
:cheeky:

about the medleys..I don't know..Mj has NEVER been the one to have like more than 1-2 medleys in a show..
I hope he choose some rare songs and songs he hasn't done before like baby be mine, unbreakable and get on the floor!
-I made live versions of those songs on my youtube channel..

i got banned from the xone and jjf lol. jjf is janetjacksonfanclub i think.
ahahahahah

why were you a member of the xone
but you suppsodley dont like janet though
but you were a member of two of her fans sites wow!!!!!!!

I'm really excited too:D
and I love talking about the setlists and songs he may choose..
it's EXCITING!!!!

and if someone doesn't like the threads..then don't open it..I say..
:cheeky:

about the medleys..I don't know..Mj has NEVER been the one to have like more than 1-2 medleys in a show..
I hope he choose some rare songs and songs he hasn't done before like baby be mine, unbreakable and get on the floor!
-I made live versions of those songs on my youtube channel..

yea some of these people are mad cause w are exicted!!!!!!
preach it
if they dont like the thread why they waste their time opening it up and reading it!!!!
yea youur right about he usually does 2 medelys but he letting us chose so it may be much bigger than 2 .
and imma check out your youtube ok!!!

ahahahahah

why were you a member of the xone
but you suppsodley dont like janet though
but you were a member of two of her fans sites wow!!!!!!!

the only reason i joined jjf was becuz some fool was questioning mike 4 miming the soul train awards saying he shudda sung live, cuz all he was doing was sitting down the whole time. so i went on there and started cussin them all out. and i was goin off on hella pple, then they got mad when i said janet never sings live so the nerve 2 come 4 mike who can actually sing. so they banned me.so then i joined the xone and made a thread saying ciara was better than janet(just 4 fun lol) and they hit the roof! lol. then they figured out it was mj fans so they started talkin about his surgeries,and how he hasnt released an album,and how he hasnt toured,and the trial. i bet they eatin shit right now lol. fuckers.

the only reason i joined jjf was becuz some fool was questioning mike 4 miming the soul train awards saying he shudda sung live, cuz all he was doing was sitting down the whole time. so i went on there and started cussin them all out. and i was goin off on hella pple, then they got mad when i said janet never sings live so the nerve 2 come 4 mike who can actually sing. so they banned me.so then i joined the xone and made a thread saying ciara was better than janet(just 4 fun lol) and they hit the roof! lol. then they figured out it was mj fans so they started talkin about his surgeries,and how he hasnt released an album,and how he hasnt toured,and the trial. i bet they eatin shit right now lol. fuckers.

all because they said something bout mike
and dont you go on janet sites cussin her fans out u hear me
thats not right at all
and stop cussin on here for you get banned from this site!!!!

all because they said something bout mike
and dont you go on janet sites cussin her fans out u hear me
thats not right at all
and stop cussin on here for you get banned from this site!!!!

yes all becuz they said sumthin about mike. the nerve of them 2 question him the way they did when their idol mimed her entire career. and hush up,whenever they get out of line ill be there 2 straighten them up. and lol u can cuss on here,just cant cuss out each other

I like the "medlies" & this wud b a gr8 way 2 accomodate alot of fans favourites but personally I wud love 2 hear more "full length" songs than medlies.

some of my favs wud be a couple songs from each era.
eg: J5 medlies, Off The Wall & Disco era, 80s era, 90's & of course Invincible which has many songs that perhaps haven't been heard live like "Butterflies" "Speechless" done acapala, "break of dawn', "heaven can wait" & of course the love song that includes a female fan from the audience.

U can't leave out the classic live performances like "billie Jean" & "thriller"

I like the "medlies" & this wud b a gr8 way 2 accomodate alot of fans favourites but personally I wud love 2 hear more "full length" songs than medlies.

some of my favs wud be a couple songs from each era.
eg: J5 medlies, Off The Wall & Disco era, 80s era, 90's & of course Invincible which has many songs that perhaps haven't been heard live like "Butterflies" "Speechless" done acapala, "break of dawn', "heaven can wait" & of course the love song that includes a female fan from the audience.

U can't leave out the classic live performances like "billie Jean" & "thriller"

Thriller can easily be left out. It's called not being exciting, and easily replaced by Threatened, Ghosts, or (leaving the ghosts/ghouls/monsters theme) 2 Bad.

easy man i am not here to argue as well just saying that i find it ridiculous to have 10 different threads on setlists... ballads thread, medley thread, dance thread, medley thread, inspiration thread, medley thread... just suggesting that you could make one thread and put all of those stuff there. that's all.

Yea all these threads are getting so boring!!! I understand your excited, so are we all, BUT why can't you just do one thread bout your hopes or thoughts for the setlist and be done with it! Thread after thread bout your of the moment thoughts bout what you expect... yawn!! Sorry but its true! ON THE OTHER HAND! you other guys really don't need to come in here and start slagging each other, starting janet vs beyonce rows, and plain chatting bolloxs. Don't read them!

I don't like reading these threads, picking apart every minor element of the show isn't fun to me, its just monotonous, uninformative and unhelpful, and I generally avoid them, just getting bored of them cluttering up the page, putting much more interesting stuff on the 2nd page!

So pleeeease! If you come up with any other ideas for a thread, if its about the setlist, put it one of the threads you already have started!!!

yes all becuz they said sumthin about mike. the nerve of them 2 question him the way they did when their idol mimed her entire career. and hush up,whenever they get out of line ill be there 2 straighten them up. and lol u can cuss on here,just cant cuss out each other

my idol janet didnt mimed her whole career. thats nonsense.i didnt know you can cuss on here

Yea all these threads are getting so boring!!! I understand your excited, so are we all, BUT why can't you just do one thread bout your hopes or thoughts for the setlist and be done with it! Thread after thread bout your of the moment thoughts bout what you expect... yawn!! Sorry but its true! ON THE OTHER HAND! you other guys really don't need to come in here and start slagging each other, starting janet vs beyonce rows, and plain chatting bolloxs. Don't read them!

I don't like reading these threads, picking apart every minor element of the show isn't fun to me, its just monotonous, uninformative and unhelpful, and I generally avoid them, just getting bored of them cluttering up the page, putting much more interesting stuff on the 2nd page!

So pleeeease! If you come up with any other ideas for a thread, if its about the setlist, put it one of the threads you already have started!!!

well if they boring you anit gotta read them!!!
and most def dont make a comment if you are bored
you dont like reading them but you read them wowowwowowo

Thriller can easily be left out. It's called not being exciting, and easily replaced by Threatened, Ghosts, or (leaving the ghosts/ghouls/monsters theme) 2 Bad.

thriller cant be left out at all !!!!!!

yessssssssssssss he or she did
im am just trying to be a mj fan and yall are spoiling it!!!!!!

So me saying that maybe you should keep it to one thread and that its boring seeing thread after thread on the first page bout the setlist, is insulting? Wow what world do you live in? Also I actually said that I don't read them generally but the clutter of your threads is annoying and made me pop in and say something!

Can't believe your so ignorant to speak to me like that when I haven't been insulting you at all. If I wanted to be insulting I would have said that your lack of a grasp on basic English, and now your apparently incapability of reading and understanding the meaning behind words, drives me insane and makes you sound like a neanderthal!

oh come on Shawn, just let it be ... you are just going round in circles anyway in this thread...

So me saying that maybe you should keep it to one thread and that its boring seeing thread after thread on the first page bout the setlist, is insulting? Wow what world do you live in? Also I actually said that I don't read them generally but the clutter of your threads is annoying and made me pop in and say something!

Can't believe your so ignorant to speak to me like that when I haven't been insulting you at all. If I wanted to be insulting I would have said that your lack of a grasp on basic English, and now your apparently incapability of reading and understanding the meaning behind words, drives me insane and makes you sound like a neanderthal!

yes that is insulting!!!!!!!!! you telling me what should i do and all!!!!!
and i dont care what makes you mad!!
and you calling me ignorant oh no you didnt !!!!!no ok ok
and imma leave that right there dont wanna get banned so whateva!!!!!

name 30 janet jackson performances that are 100percent live,oh ill wait

im not gonna do that wait i will

THE WHOLE R.N TOUR!!!!!
list
Control
Nasty
What Have You Done for Me Lately
Let's Wait Awhile
When I Think of You
The Pleasure Principle
State of the World
The Knowledge
Black Cat
Come Back To Me
Alright
Escapade
Miss You Much
Rhythm Nation

JANET TOUR! MOST OF IT

Nasty
Let's Wait Awhile
Come Back To Me
Throb

When I Think of You
Escapade
Miss You Much
Love Will Never Do (Without You)
Costume Change

Alright

What'll I Do 1

Again
Where Are You Now2
Any Time, Any Place

And On and On 3
Black Cat
Costume Change

This Time1
That's the Way Love Goes
New Agenda 2
Because of Love 1
You Want This 4
Whoops Now 5

MOST IF VELVET ROPE TOUR

Velvet Rope

You
Every Time
Let's Wait Awhile
Again
Medley:
Control
The Pleasure Principle
Nasty
Throb
Medley:
Escapade
When I Think of You
Miss You Much
Runaway
Whoops Now
Love Will Never Do (Without You)
Alright
I Get Lonely

Rope Burn
Black Cat
What About
Special
That's the Way Love Goes
Got 'Til It's Gone
Go Deep 4
Together Again

MOST OF ALL4 YOU TOUR

"Come On Get Up"
"You Ain't Right"
"All for You"
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
"Trust a Try"
"Let's Wait Awhile"
"Come Back to Me"
"Again"
"Runaway" (
"Miss You Much"
"When I Think of You"
"Escapade"

"Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)"
"Got Til It's Gone"
"That's The Way Love Goes"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"Control"
"Nasty"

"Would You Mind"
"If"
"Black Cat"

"Doesn't Really Matter"
"Someone to Call My Lover"
"Together Again"

MOST OR ROCK WITCHU TOUR!!!! ALOT WAS PRERECORED

"The Pleasure Principle"
"Control"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"Feedback"
"You Want This"
"Alright"
"Miss You Much"

"Never Letchu Go"
"Come Back to Me"
"Let's Wait Awhile"
"Again"

"So Excited"
"So Much Betta"
"Nasty"
"All Nite (Don't Stop)"
"Rock with U"
"Together Again"
Pre-Control Medley:
"Young Love"
"Say You Do"
"Don't Stand Another Chance"

Tribal Medley:
"Doesn't Really Matter"
"Escapade"
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
"When I Think of You"
"All for You"

"Got 'til It's Gone"
"Call on Me"
"That's The Way Love Goes"
"I Get Lonely"
"Evil Force"
"Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)"
"Any Time, Any Place"
"Discipline"

"Luv"
"Runaway"

SHAUN DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE AWARDS SHOW COME ON HER WHOLE CAREER WAS LIVE.

SHE RARLY LIP SINGS!!!!!!!!! COME ONE DUDE
YOU CANT TOUCH IT!

Back