This is it(do you think this tour will consists of more medelys than full songs)

im not gonna do that wait i will

THE WHOLE R.N TOUR!!!!!
list
Control
Nasty
What Have You Done for Me Lately
Let's Wait Awhile
When I Think of You
The Pleasure Principle
State of the World
The Knowledge
Black Cat
Come Back To Me
Alright
Escapade
Miss You Much
Rhythm Nation

JANET TOUR! MOST OF IT

Nasty
Let's Wait Awhile
Come Back To Me
Throb

When I Think of You
Escapade
Miss You Much
Love Will Never Do (Without You)
Costume Change

Alright

What'll I Do 1

Again
Where Are You Now2
Any Time, Any Place

And On and On 3
Black Cat
Costume Change

This Time1
That's the Way Love Goes
New Agenda 2
Because of Love 1
You Want This 4
Whoops Now 5

MOST IF VELVET ROPE TOUR

Velvet Rope

You
Every Time
Let's Wait Awhile
Again
Medley:
Control
The Pleasure Principle
Nasty
Throb
Medley:
Escapade
When I Think of You
Miss You Much
Runaway
Whoops Now
Love Will Never Do (Without You)
Alright
I Get Lonely

Rope Burn
Black Cat
What About
Special
That's the Way Love Goes
Got 'Til It's Gone
Go Deep 4
Together Again

MOST OF ALL4 YOU TOUR

"Come On Get Up"
"You Ain't Right"
"All for You"
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
"Trust a Try"
"Let's Wait Awhile"
"Come Back to Me"
"Again"
"Runaway" (
"Miss You Much"
"When I Think of You"
"Escapade"

"Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)"
"Got Til It's Gone"
"That's The Way Love Goes"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"Control"
"Nasty"

"Would You Mind"
"If"
"Black Cat"

"Doesn't Really Matter"
"Someone to Call My Lover"
"Together Again"

MOST OR ROCK WITCHU TOUR!!!! ALOT WAS PRERECORED

"The Pleasure Principle"
"Control"
"What Have You Done for Me Lately"
"Feedback"
"You Want This"
"Alright"
"Miss You Much"

"Never Letchu Go"
"Come Back to Me"
"Let's Wait Awhile"
"Again"

"So Excited"
"So Much Betta"
"Nasty"
"All Nite (Don't Stop)"
"Rock with U"
"Together Again"
Pre-Control Medley:
"Young Love"
"Say You Do"
"Don't Stand Another Chance"

Tribal Medley:
"Doesn't Really Matter"
"Escapade"
"Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
"When I Think of You"
"All for You"

"Got 'til It's Gone"
"Call on Me"
"That's The Way Love Goes"
"I Get Lonely"
"Evil Force"
"Funny How Time Flies (When You're Having Fun)"
"Any Time, Any Place"
"Discipline"

"Luv"
"Runaway"

SHAUN DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE AWARDS SHOW COME ON HER WHOLE CAREER WAS LIVE.

SHE RARLY LIP SINGS!!!!!!!!! COME ONE DUDE
YOU CANT TOUCH IT!

ive seen most of those on youtube and they are not live. im goin 2need 4u 2learn the difference between live and pre-recorded,click tracks and backin tracks,and so on. lmmfao @ u thinkin her entire career was live. u mean she RARELY sings live

yes that is insulting!!!!!!!!! you telling me what should i do and all!!!!!
and i dont care what makes you mad!!
and you calling me ignorant oh no you didnt !!!!!no ok ok
and imma leave that right there dont wanna get banned so whateva!!!!!

I was politely asking and recommeding, not telling! And I said "drives me insane" not that it makes me mad.

Again showing your complete lack of understanding of the english language!

And having a complete lack of disregard for other peoples feelings and thinking thats a good thing and is something to be proud of, yes I would definitely consider you ignorant!

your right. idk why i even try

Lets just leave him to it. Hes clearly ignorant and uneducated about a lot of things. He can continue to post again and again in his own thread with no one else posting cos no one cares bout his pointless threads. We are just finally giving him someone to converse with him.

ive seen most of those on youtube and they are not live. im goin 2need 4u 2learn the difference between live and pre-recorded,click tracks and backin tracks,and so on. lmmfao @ u thinkin her entire career was live. u mean she RARELY sings live

I just made a little youtube search and you are right, many of the songs listed was indeed pre-recorded and not live.

I just made a little youtube search and you are right, many of the songs listed was indeed pre-recorded and not live.

thank u,but of course he will fight and argue and swear up and down janet sings live all the time and michael shud take pointers 4rm her

thank u,but of course he will fight and argue and swear up and down janet sings live all the time and michael shud take pointers 4rm her

yep until i die!!!!!!!
and janet sings love yesssssss she does
and mike should from the rock witchu tour

looking at the history tour and then the rock witchu tour omg!!!!
thats all imma say!!!!

yep until i die!!!!!!!
and janet sings love yesssssss she does
and mike should from the rock witchu tour

looking at the history tour and then the rock witchu tour omg!!!!
thats all imma say!!!!

good 4u, and no the hell she doesnt. 99.9 percent of the time shes miming. ur mind is clearly deluded if u think she always sings live. thats like me swearing up n down michael sings live all the time. how dumb wud i look. just face the fact she doesnt n stop makin urself look like a fool n ur own thread

how u gone compare sumthin that happened 12yrs ago to sumthin that happened a year ago? u sound so stupid. and this is what makes me dislike her. her fans like u.

good 4u, and no the hell she doesnt. 99.9 percent of the time shes miming. ur mind is clearly deluded if u think she always sings live. thats like me swearing up n down michael sings live all the time. how dumb wud i look. just face the fact she doesnt n stop makin urself look like a fool n ur own thread

how u gone compare sumthin that happened 12yrs ago to sumthin that happened a year ago? u sound so stupid. and this is what makes me dislike her. her fans like u.

99.9 percent shes miming come on
i cant belive you said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i dont care if you dislike her so what!!!!!!
she has many that does!!!!!!
and yeap fans like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99.9 percent shes miming come on
i cant belive you said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i dont care if you dislike her so what!!!!!!
she has many that does!!!!!!
and yeap fans like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea im sure if she had sooooooo many like u,yall wud've went out and bought discipline and her other 2flops,or atleast paid 2 go to her show. some fans u are. and i do like her,its the ignorant 1s like u that turn pple away. especially trying 2 put her against michael,boy u crazy

yea im sure if she had sooooooo many like u,yall wud've went out and bought discipline and her other 2flops,or atleast paid 2 go to her show. Some fans u are. And i do like her,its the ignorant 1s like u that turn pple away. Especially trying 2 put her against michael,boy u crazy

many did buy discipline!!!!!
Many bootleg her music!!!!!!!!alot of people heard the songs!!!
People need to stop boolegged her stuff.
And how are cds that sold 2 and 1 million flops come on bor.......
Nobody isnt selling records like they used to mike, mariah , whitney!!!!!
Come on!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant wowow !! No comment!!! Im ignorant and you dogging a person out to the teeth!!!!! Thats plan out ignorant i havent made a bad comment about mike !!!! I love mike!! How im ignorant!!!!!

And how im putting her up against mike!!!!!

Come on!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant wowow !! No comment!!! Im ignorant and you dogging a person out to the teeth!!!!! Thats plan out ignorant i havent made a bad comment about mike !!!! I love mike!! How im ignorant!!!!!

Cos people only pirate Janets stuff! :lol:

Come on!!!!!!!!!

so pple only pirate janet? mike still manage 2push 3million worldwide of thriller25. and all those were leaked b4 febuary even hit. mariah is sill pushing numbers. not janet. and explain the attendance @ her tour...

This has turned out to be (yet) another thread not having much to do with the coming tour - or MJ!

so pple only pirate janet? mike still manage 2push 3million worldwide of thriller25. and all those were leaked b4 febuary even hit. mariah is sill pushing numbers. not janet. and explain the attendance @ her tour...
michael is michael
mariah is mariah!
janet is janet
mike and mariah always sold more than janet all the time!! and your point!!!!!!!!

and i cant explain that!!!! thats her problem!!!!!!
im with HESS slets get back on the topic thanks!!
This has turned out to be (yet) another thread not having much to do with the coming tour - or MJ!

i tried to avoid it i reall wanna get back on topic
sorry for he people who see me aruging with people!!!!!
i apolgize!!!!

michael is michael
mariah is mariah!
janet is janet
mike and mariah always sold more than janet all the time!! and your point!!!!!!!!

i apolgize!!!!

Well maybe if you created threads with a little more substance and didn't just create them and fill them with janet worshiping your threads would remain on topic like everyone elses! :D

Ummmmmmmmm next
so is this tour gonna have some meldies or what!!!!!!!!!!!

michael is michael
mariah is mariah!
janet is janet

i apolgize!!!!

my point is she aint selling albums or tickets. and u started the arguement so dont play the victim role

Same here! :D it's so exciting, only 2 months and 1 day away from the first concert now!

i know!!!!!!!!! i stiil am in shock that he doing these shows!!!!!!!
its taking me back till that 1st time i seen the dangerous special hbo back in 1995 i was 4 years old and when i seen it, i was appalled that someone could dance like that...........he was like an alien something ive never seen b4....... the dancing was innovating..........
i knew i would be a fan for life after seeing that show............... and im like that little kid back in 1995 wating for these show!!!!!!!! and i think mj was at his peak in 1995 that was the year when vh1 was showing mj maratons like crazy!!!!. and i would watch them all day long....... it would be like a superbowl eveybody would watch......

i remember them playing

JACKSONS AMERICAN DREAM
MOONWALKER
MAKING OF THRILLER
VIDEOS (3 HOURS)
HBO 1993 SPECIAL
NEW VIDEOS (SCREAM, CHILDHOOD, YANA)
THAT VH1 INTERVIEW(1995)
MAKING OF SCREAM
JACKSON 5 CARTOONS

omg who remember vh1 playing all that
now that play
all the reality shows omg ugh

its taking me back till that 1st time i seen the dangerous special hbo back in 1995 i was 4 years old and when i seen it, i was appalled that someone could dance like that...........he was like an alien something ive never seen b4....... the dancing was innovating..........
i knew i would be a fan for life after seeing that show............... and im like that little kid back in 1995 wating for these show!!!!!!

It must be awesome to have memories like that! I saw him at the WMA's in 2006 but that's not quite like seeing him perform haha! I've only been a fan for just over 7 years so never saw him perform :(

Will be my first time in July! :woohoo: SO excited!

It must be awesome to have memories like that! I saw him at the WMA's in 2006 but that's not quite like seeing him perform haha! I've only been a fan for just over 7 years so never saw him perform :(

Will be my first time in July! :woohoo: SO excited!

yesssssssss it is awesome i will never forget the,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg you seem him at the world music awards!!!!! how was it..... and your right its nothing like seeing him live cause i seen him at james brown funeral!!!!!! but he didnt perform!!!!!!!!!

and you attened the show!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i know u are so happy

I want a "bad" medley.
Maybe opening with Dirty diana...then he says "LET ME BE" and boom it goes out to speed demon..liberian girl, twymmf and bad.. and maybe another part of me..but he should close the medley with BAD.
smooth criminal needs to be a full version so NOT in the medley.

or a dangerous medley!!! would love that
something like I made on my youtube page, check it out!!.. http://www.youtube.com/mjstine
but of course NOT lasting 8 minutes haha

Back