This is it... Dancers/Rehearsals/Videos [Threads Merged]

Re: Video from the rehearsals!!!!

The video is up on www.michaeljacksonlive.com !! :)

Yeah there was a girl in a blonde wig in that "spikey" outfit in the beginning of Dangerous in Korea and Munich in 1999. :yes:

Thanks for posting the video!!

This Is It Dancers

I'm curious, but how come Michael didn't use his regular dancers that were with him on the other Tours?

-Steve

Re: This Is It Dancers

I'm curious, but how come Michael didn't use his regular dancers that were with him on the other Tours?

-Steve

Because they probably retired, or moved on to different things in some way. New, fresh and young blood is the way to go.imo

This is it, this IS really it!!!

How cool was that!! Wonder if they'll be another released of the actual show rehearsals...

OMG you are all so excited and i cant share the excitement because i am at work and they blocked all videos here :( but immediately when i get home... thx for posting anyways :)

Notice how the floor lit up while they were stomping at 2:32? that's what i'm talking about.. that needs to be happening during the concert! BOOM!!!!!!!!

OMG I could cryyy! They're doing what I wanna doooooooooo!!
So excited!! I wish it was July 8th today!! Michael is a freakin legend. :D

I just saw that video on another thread, and now I can't stop crying (happy tears)!!! I want to jump up and down, oh my god, THIS IS IT!!!!!

The video finally works properly. They know how to whet our appetites, don't they! :) I love Michael's timing with these concerts, I've got to say.

OMG THIS JUST PUT A BIIIIG SMILE ON MY FACE, good luck, dancers!

A Special Profile video from MJJC (Hoofmark) on Timor, one of Michael Jackson's newest dancers!

33e5saa.jpg

Ah, the first positive comment is there. Nice to see all the happy people here, enjoying things for what they are.

I think he works hard and dances his ass off.

I agree with you the guy is super cocky, I was actually saddened when I found out he was picked. He does not deserve to be up there with MJ. I think he said (in the television show 'So You Think You Can Dance') that his dream was to dance for Justin Timerberlake, I think he should have done that. He is not a fan of MJ, while it appears that all the other dancers that have been selected are real fans. I would have never imagined that someone like him would be picked, it makes the concerts less exciting for me now. Other dancers from the Dutch television show 'SYTYCD' like Giannini deserved a once in a lifetime opportunity like this more than Timor imo.

He's right for the job, that's all that matters. You don't have to be a fan of MJ to be his dancer :)

Editen by request.

The guy was always about showing of his muscles and about how he set a national trend with his 'geek glasses'...I don't like people like that. I always was annoyed how he got all the credit for EVERYTHING, mostly because of his looks.

I think he's a good dancer, but I don't think he's the best dancer. There are lots of people dancing like him and I don't really think he stands out.

I don't personally think you have to be a Michael fan, to be one of his dancer, but I do however think that dancing for Michaels shows goes beyond just ''liking him'', I know that there are people who would kill to dance in front of Michael and thats why I think it's sad another dancer wasn't given this chance. Not that Timor didn't work hard, but I just think someone else would appreciate this job more.

I think a really good person for the tour would be Julia, another Dutch So You Think You Can Dance contestant. She developed her own style of dancing, there aren't a lot of people like her and her technique is just amazing. I think she was really underrated during the shows.

Julia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvifpPtxJ3Y&feature=PlayList&p=7F7C8C391953E33D&index=6

She would really good for 'Dangerous'.

Last edited:

It kinda makes it less exciting for me too. The guy was always about showing of his muscles and about how he set a national trend with his 'geek glasses'...I don't like people like that. I always was annoyed how he got all the credit for EVERYTHING, mostly because of his looks.

I think he's a good dancer, but I don't think he's the best dancer. There are lots of people dancing like him and I don't really think he stands out.

I don't personally think you have to be a Michael fan, to be one of his dancer, but I do however think that dancing for Michaels shows goes beyond just ''liking him'', I know that there are people who would kill to dance in front of Michael and thats why I think it's sad another dancer wasn't given this chance. Not that Timor didn't work hard, but I just think someone else would appreciate this job more.

I think a really good person for the tour would be Julia, another Dutch So You Think You Can Dance contestant. She developed her own style of dancing, there aren't a lot of people like her and her technique is just amazing. I think she was really underrated during the shows.

Julia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvifpPtxJ3Y&feature=PlayList&p=7F7C8C391953E33D&index=6

She would really good for 'Dangerous'.

How do you know he doesn't appreciate it more?

fact is you don't.

:)

Back