This is it... Dancers/Rehearsals/Videos [Threads Merged]

Re: Video from the rehearsals!!!!

Thnx for sharing ..:clapping::wild:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am shaking!!!! I would give my life to dance for Michael! OMG, and Mike's so great on that video! LOVE IT!

That was a great clip! Nice how Mike came out at the end. These upcoming shows look very promising, I so wish I could go :-(. Thx for posting.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

thank you for posting cant wait roll on july 26th

:wild::wild::wild: OMG!!! That was awesome! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

OMG
that had me in tears VERY Exciting and Emotional :wild:
cant wait to see everyone with Michael :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO!!!!! Got me really excited and that music when they were rehearsing in the studio with the dancers was AWESOME!!! Made me wanna get up and DANCE!! Gosh, that video got me so excited!!!.......... And I am in the f***ing BACK ROWS at the concerts....:( I could already start crying. :boohoo: I'm gonna be so f***ing pissed off...Damn it!! :boohoo:I was already crying by the end of the video because I got so excited and I KNOW it's gonna be amazing ...but I'll in the BACK and won't be able to see a thing! IT'S SUCKS! :boohoo:

Last edited:

Thanks so much for posting this, it's gotten me excited as hell!

Nick has danced for Janet on her last tour

I guess we all would love to be in those dancers shoes. But what really touched me was all the love they were showing Michael!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the summer we've all been waiting for!!

Woooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, I am so happy to see him just one more time LIVE ! ! !

Wow TYNE is HOTTTT! :D

Hell yeah, she is!

Oh my god, it's all so amazing. When they said "Someone wants to meet you" and MJ walked in, I just died. a;dlklsd. And then how emotional the dancers were getting over it all was making me teary-eyed. I'm so happy for them. This is amaaazing.

Oh, my gosh! This is gonna be bigger than all of us thought possible. Less than 2 months now people!!

Hell yeah, she is!

Oh my god, it's all so amazing. When they said "Someone wants to meet you" and MJ walked in, I just died. a;dlklsd. And then how emotional the dancers were getting over it all was making me teary-eyed. I'm so happy for them. This is amaaazing.

I CANNOT WAIT!!! AOWWWW!!

MIKE IS GUNNA ROCK OUR F**KING WORLDS!!! :clapping::punk::wild::D

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Watching that got me emotional, especially seeing Michael meet them

OMG, I got tearied with tears of joy! WOW!!!!

this truely is it!! at last!! the opening up of Michael to the world, this is what i prayed would come out, and i know what will show the world how *NORMAL* he really is, but also how an amazing all round entertainer he is!!

I feel this will only be the start of what we will get to see and hear, its truely time for the ride to get under full steam now.

Terry

Thanx for video.

I cant stop watching the video! The production was brilliant! :)...I hope we get more of these vids/pics as the rehearsals progress :)

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

lovelovelovelovelove him!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that was SO amazing...

and he picked 2 girls right....

one for TWYMMF...

and the other for..... dangerous?

wasn't there one with a girl in korea or something...

Back