***Things That Were Missing In The Movie

There was a bit I noticed in the trailer - when Kenny says "We're all here because of him, may that continue with him leading the way", and the shot shows people hugging.

I don't remember seeing it in the film, and I read somewhere that they were filming when news filtered through on the 25th. Could that be what that was?

Yeah it definitely was, I remember distinctly reading an article that had a quote from Kenny saying that the scene was omitted from the final cut. It was from the 25th. I'm very happy they left that out, wonder if it will be on the dvd or bluray?

I missed :(
Dirty Diana, You Are Not Alone, Heal The World,
Another Part Of Me, Give In To Me & History :cry:

Other then that the Movie was perfect & very sad :(
I WANT YOU, BACK MICHAEL :boohoo:

Heal The World was after the credits and HIStory was mixed with TDCAU.

they gotta leave some stuff to make us buy the dvd...not that we wouldn't anyway.

Isn't the TDCAU performance from his final reherasals?

I know from Crisa's information that the times he was wearing her 'curls for my girls' t-shirt (so thriller and earth song) were his last day.. he went home.. and then..

Michael: "I love you, I really do." That wasn't in the film? I loved that bit of the trailer.

*For me, I missed Another Part of Me, Dirty Diana and a full version of Bad.
*The lean in Smooth Criminal
*And a Michael Jackson worthy moonwalk during billie jean

Not saying I didn't enjoy the movie. Michael rocked it and gave it 110% I'm just saying, if I could add anything to it. This would be it

ya and i noticed in the previews Kenny O and everyone, I guess the dancers, backup singers, etc were in a circle & Kenny says something like "Were here because of Michael" ; I'm only assuming that that was after June 25 and in fact, I'm so glad they didn't have anything after June 25 - if anything else was gonna be added. - But that wasn't in there

I noticed that and I also noticed the one about the L.O.V.E. part. Also the and some clips were different from the trailer. I also wanted to see the moonwalk, although he did a very small one with the version they did show.

Oh ya I also noticed one more thing you know when he's in the red jacket they didn't show the clip with him next to the guitarist laughing it was the day they recorded the Thriller background scenes.

No...It was from Tuesday the 23rd of June :)...All the footage where Mike was wearing that red shirt [Beat It, TDCAU etc] was from the 23rd.

There wasn't much, if any footage from the final night of rehearsals in there unfortunately...

The red shirt, the red and blue shirt, the red shirt plus coat/ TDCAU- June 23
Thriller+ Earth Song= June 24

Orange pants, blue shirt/ BJ= earlier in June at the Forum

Noticed this was missing from movie too

The whole bit where the dancers were rehearsing in the room and kenny says ' guys i got someone who would like to meet you..'' that was first time they meet mj..he comes in and whole group does a hands together thing ...It was one of first clips we saw but wish they showed full thing in film...

Re: Noticed this was missing from movie too

i am in the Philippines, and i have been waiting for Planet Earth, which wasn't in the film. was it there at all, or did i see a different version of the film?

Re: Noticed this was missing from movie too

i am in the Philippines, and i have been waiting for Planet Earth, which wasn't in the film. was it there at all, or did i see a different version of the film?

no, Planet Earth wasn't featured in the film.

I'm kinda sad they didn't show his rehersals for Dangerous or Don't Stop till You get Enough. I don't know if he did them but I would've loved to see those.

I'm kinda sad they didn't show his rehersals for Dangerous or Don't Stop till You get Enough. I don't know if he did them but I would've loved to see those.

He only rehearsed Dangerous. DSTYGE was just used as film background music, like Who Is It.

He rehersed Dangerous? I don't remember that. What part was it in?

I don't think the part when Kenny and the dancers are in a circle I assume after June 25 and Kenny says 'were here because of Michael' I guess theyre giving thanks to MJ and praying

well atleast we know how he would've came out during thriller. coming out of the big spider lol.
OMG that was EEWWW. I hatee spiders and just seeing the giant spider on the screen... :bugeyed

But yeah we don't know at all how Michael would've left the stage in the end?

We are going to get Stranger In Moscow in DVD,guys. I'm crying happy tears ;)

thing that I'm missing? hmmm cant find one for now.. must have to watch for 3rd time..

but i surely miss is the msg of it.

i truly miss the L.O.V.E from him..

Last edited:
I Just Can't Stop Loving You was different to what I expected. I saw a photo a few days ago of Michael and Judith singing with a backdrop looking like a hall of mirrors and Michael didn't have glasses on. I loved what we got, but I was just surprised we didn't get the scene as it was shown in the photo.
can i ask were did you saw those photo?

they are in the picture thread, from a magazine,

tiipic.jpg

i think that rehearsal was on the same day as the TDCAU performance but perhaps his vocals were better in this performance, maybe he held back in the one with the backdrop and it would have looked silly syncing up his vocals with that performance, who knows. Im sure they put the best of all the rehearsals in for us.

they are in the picture thread, from a magazine,

tiipic.jpg

i think that rehearsal was on the same day as the TDCAU performance but perhaps his vocals were better in this performance, maybe he held back in the one with the backdrop and it would have looked silly syncing up his vocals with that performance, who knows. Im sure they put the best of all the rehearsals in for us.
i think this scene will be included to their dvd.

Back