***Things That Were Missing In The Movie

ArabianGirl~AllTheTime

Proud Member
Not that the movie wasnt perfect or anything but somethings were missing that they had showed in the teasers for the movie. I noticed a couple things like when MJ is sitting on the ramp all alone with his hands on his knees. I would have loved to see that part. Also the levitating stunt in Smooth Criminal. People magazine showed a photo of that it looked really cool!! The last thing was when MJ says its all for Love L.O.V.E... i know he said its all for love a few times in the movie but not like that one that was in the trailer. And was it just me or was the lil bit of HIStory in TDCAU different? It didnt sound like HIStory and it sure didnt sound like the part they kept showing us in July.. I hope all this means that when dvd comes out there will be much more extra stuff to look forward to!! The movie was so good but when I go back and watch the trailers now I kinda notice stuff that they didnt show.. Anyone else see nethin different??

I was wondering why we only saw the lightman-thing as a simulation.
It was only a few days before the start of the tour, i think it would've been ready by now.why didnt we get to see it?

The Billie Jean confused me. On the TII poster there is a fully dressed Billie Jean image. With the hat on. I was kinda gutted that I didn't see the hat or glove, or any sparkles! Anyway, that's what everyone is saying. But yeah the movie was perfection. I do believe more will come out :yes:

It was only a few days before the start of the tour, i think it would've been ready by now.why didnt we get to see it?

that would have been awesome to see!! but that would have meant that they would shoot footage of it without MJ being there.. and it wouldnt have been special at all to see it if he wasnt there to show it to us!! :(

The Billie Jean confused me. On the TII poster there is a fully dressed Billie Jean image. With the hat on. I was kinda gutted that I didn't see the hat or glove, or any sparkles! Anyway, that's what everyone is saying. But yeah the movie was perfection. I do believe more will come out :yes:

I was saying the exact same thing!! i saw it on the movie poster.. MJ is wearing his fedora and the glove is visible.. one of my friends that i saw the movie with actually said that must be an old pic from something else.. but i told her that would be pointless to put in between images from TII.. I hope that the extras on the dvd are good :)

I can totally agree here!
The movie all in all was fantastic - I couldn't have done it any better myself! It was just the way I expected it to be!
But the Billie Jean part was really a bit disappointing... Of course not because of Michael, it was only the rehearsals and nothing more than that but I thought that we'll at least get to see the brand new full Billie Jean outfit.
Other than that it was fantastic, great, amazing and totally sick - loved it!!!

R.I.P. Mike, u were the best, really...!

I can totally agree here!
The movie all in all was fantastic - I couldn't have done it any better myself! It was just the way I expected it to be!
But the Billie Jean part was really a bit disappointing... Of course not because of Michael, it was only the rehearsals and nothing more than that but I thought that we'll at least get to see the brand new full Billie Jean outfit.
Other than that it was fantastic, great, amazing and totally sick - loved it!!!

R.I.P. Mike, u were the best, really...!

He IS* the best ;) haha!

I'm sure there will be lot's of different footage to look forward to when the DVD comes out! :) Including all the things in the trailers that wasn't in TII

I was sooo hoping to see the "lean" move in Smooth Criminal. Like them discussing the shoes Michael Jackson created for just that very move. But no... :no:

I hope thats included in the DVD or something. Its my favorite move right next to the moonwalk.

Not that the movie wasnt perfect or anything but somethings were missing that they had showed in the teasers for the movie. I noticed a couple things like when MJ is sitting on the ramp all alone with his hands on his knees. I would have loved to see that part. Also the levitating stunt in Smooth Criminal. People magazine showed a photo of that it looked really cool!! The last thing was when MJ says its all for Love L.O.V.E... i know he said its all for love a few times in the movie but not like that one that was in the trailer. And was it just me or was the lil bit of HIStory in TDCAU different? It didnt sound like HIStory and it sure didnt sound like the part they kept showing us in July.. I hope all this means that when dvd comes out there will be much more extra stuff to look forward to!! The movie was so good but when I go back and watch the trailers now I kinda notice stuff that they didnt show.. Anyone else see nethin different??

levitating stunt? :hysterical: they were just jumping up in the air, it's part of the choreography...

what he did in billy jean was something though' ol mj, so fresh. :no:

I Just Can't Stop Loving You was different to what I expected. I saw a photo a few days ago of Michael and Judith singing with a backdrop looking like a hall of mirrors and Michael didn't have glasses on. I loved what we got, but I was just surprised we didn't get the scene as it was shown in the photo.

Only thing that was missing for me was "Dirty Diana". I was hoping to see that. Oh well.

I Just Can't Stop Loving You was different to what I expected. I saw a photo a few days ago of Michael and Judith singing with a backdrop looking like a hall of mirrors and Michael didn't have glasses on. I loved what we got, but I was just surprised we didn't get the scene as it was shown in the photo.

true , i hope they fix all this in the DVD cuz i want to see it all and what happend to the girls in the balls. and michael doing the flip across the stage they left out alot.:scratch:

The "lightman" was finished the day Michael passed away

Great Gate of Kiev from HIStory was replaced with some overly loud piece... It was there during the footage we got after he passed...

The all for love quote was edited. In one part he says "It's all for love" or "Let's offer love" and then he says L.O.V.E. at another time. They edited it.

For Billie Jean he did do the moonwalk at the end chorus but he doesn't even have a fedora :(
Another thing is like HIStory Tour Munich (by far my least favourite concert) MJ does not do the hopping move and the four corner glide at the end... :( You could hear in the amateur recordings that the background singers were yelling "ho!" so he probably did that move there. In none of the Billie Jean rehearsals has MJ done the beatboxing...

ya and i noticed in the previews Kenny O and everyone, I guess the dancers, backup singers, etc were in a circle & Kenny says something like "Were here because of Michael" ; I'm only assuming that that was after June 25 and in fact, I'm so glad they didn't have anything after June 25 - if anything else was gonna be added. - But that wasn't in there

...also I noticed that one version has "This Film is Dedicated to Michael Jackson's Kids" or something to that effect; Not the one I saw.

...also I noticed that one version has "This Film is Dedicated to Michael Jackson's Kids" or something to that effect; Not the one I saw.

That was at the very end after all the credits rolled and right before the secret extra scene.

It said, "This movie is dedicated to Michael Jackson's children:

Prince Michael Jackson I
Paris Katherine Jackson
Prince Michael Jackson II (aka Blanket)."

I think that was how the children's names were. I am not sure because it was pretty quick.

I missed all of this stuff too - I am sure it will be on the DVD though. The movie was brilliant nonetheless :)

Back