The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

Don't know. Can't seem to find out anything. Well, I found some info on IG but I'm still a bit confused. Guy is Salif Gueye, big Michael fan, apparently. Did an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres show. The woman is Victoria Dauberville, ballerina and choreographer from the Paris Opera School and the Royal Ballet.

This Olympics thing, it looks to me like they are in front of the floor used for the floor routines in the gymnastics. But is it just a bit of entertainment between events or what? No idea! I think you're right - it must be some kind of 'warming up the audience' thing.

It was interesting to watch and kinda cool to hear a different song. These things nearly always use SC or sometimes Thriller. Bit of a different choice this time. :)
I loved it, sounded great, good vibes song

Wasn't the radio, but on Instagram, two of my followers played some different MJ songs on their notes and story: Workin' Day and Night and Baby Be Mine.

I myself posted I'm Glad It Rained and Stranger in Moscow last Saturday, because it rained so hard.

what station played it? I wish I heard that more often on the radio.
Smooth Relax and Sunshine 106.8 play it a lot too, so if you listen to those stations online you'll more than likely hear it a few times a week.

Don't know. Can't seem to find out anything. Well, I found some info on IG but I'm still a bit confused. Guy is Salif Gueye, big Michael fan, apparently. Did an appearance on Ellen DeGeneres show. The woman is Victoria Dauberville, ballerina and choreographer from the Paris Opera School and the Royal Ballet.

This Olympics thing, it looks to me like they are in front of the floor used for the floor routines in the gymnastics. But is it just a bit of entertainment between events or what? No idea! I think you're right - it must be some kind of 'warming up the audience' thing.

It was interesting to watch and kinda cool to hear a different song. These things nearly always use SC or sometimes Thriller. Bit of a different choice this time. :)
Ha, I was trying to find some information on this performance on google .... and the algorithm led me to your post @zinniabooklover 😄 :love:

Back