The Official MTV VMA Thread

OH it WAS Brand, :lmao: my bad, thank u MjBabe!

LovelyOne, so is my brother, but he's still annoying. :lol:

LovelyOne , PLEASE explain me - by what means is this mofo ADORABLE?!

Damn! Maybe if I talk all the time about masturbating tomorrow on the exam, I will pass...?

Hahaha Tillits..no problem ..hahah :lmao: that was funny!!:D....

lol @ Pete Wentz with Ashlee Simpson and the MJ/Lisa moment..."Nobody thought this would last". ROFL.

Lotsa MJ references in this show so far, hmmm...

lol

they are asses how many jokes are they gonna make about him poking fun? come on?

Pete and Ashley talked about MJ and LMP; poor thing she's married 2 other folks and still can't escape the shadow of MICHAEL LMAO :lol: :lol:

It's obvious that MTV wanted Michael to show up, he said HELL NO so now they added into the script lame ass jokes about him.
It's pathetic, and I'll say it MTV f'ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Has Michael ever won an MTV award other than best dance video that he shared with Janet in 95? If he has, when was it?

Dang yall, I thought it (the joke about lisa/mike) was cute. I didn't see it as insulting at all.

Um, hello, Pete Wentz doesn't hate Michael. Him and his band just did a tribute to him..."beat it", remember? lollll

I

Has Michael ever won an MTV award other than best dance video that he shared with Janet in 95? If he has, when was it?

all i know is, the best video award was initially named after him..and he was the first to win it. they have, since, changed the name of the award.

Man, I'm thinking about making a parody song about MTV right now. and I wanna use the song "Luv" by Janet Jackson and rename it "Sucks". anybody got some ideals, PM me plz.

Dang yall, I thought it (the joke about lisa/mike) was cute. I didn't see it as insulting at all.

Um, hello, Pete Wentz doesn't hate Michael. Him and his band just did a tribute to him..."beat it", remember? lollll

I

what did Pete and Ashley do?? they just mentioned LMP and MJ..ohh ok. Yeah its not on over here.

That TI performance, that's actually a "song"? Dang I'm getting old:mello:

the presenters just say the scripts given to them

what did Pete and Ashley do?? they just mentioned LMP and MJ..ohh ok. Yeah its not on over here.
he said that they were thinking about having an MJ lisa marie moment (the kiss) but they want to stay married longer than next week.

Pete said they were thinking about re-enacting the MJ/LMP kiss, but they wanted to still be married next week, sth like that. Went to nominees, then said the classic 'nobodogy thought this would last' line.

Let me post some pics. From gettyimages.com

Ok, if the pics do not show, I apologized for that. I do not have my laptop here and I am using a very weird computer.

82707229.jpg

Rapper Young Jeezy

82706979.jpg

Kid Rock with some woman.

82706977.jpg

Ciara in silver. I don't get the hair.

82706958.jpg

Lil Wayne and I do not know who the dude next to him is.

82706937.jpg

Michael Phleps, 8-time Olypmic Gold Medal Swimmer

82706875.jpg

Christina Aguilera who looks really different. I almost didn't recognized her. LOL.

82706862.jpg

Lindsay Lohan - why is she there? Just asking.

82706858.jpg

Ashlee Simpson is really showing.

82706852.jpg

Kobe Bryant and his wife.

82706777.jpg

McCain supporters, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt from "the Hills".

82706774.jpg

Nicky Hilton, Paris' sister who knows better.

82706754.jpg

John Legend. He looks "off" in this pic. What do you guys think?

82706742.jpg

Lisa Marie Presley's good friend and singer Pink and what kind of get -up is she wearing?

82706716.jpg

Singer Katy Perry (you know that I Kiss a Gilr song singer), ever annoying Miley Cyrus and her momma, Tish.

82706670.jpg

Lauren "LC" Conrad from "The Hills" and Heidi's enemy on the show.

82706533.jpg

LLCoolJ looking good. LOL.

82706500.jpg

Rapper Ludacris.

WOW..Christina Augilera does look different. But pretty :D. well i think so.

Christina was good, kinda like Britney used to perform, actually she kinda looks like Brit.

Back