The Official MTV VMA Thread

Didn't he said sth about Joe whippin them and not worrying about future side effects?!

So will someone tell me what he said about Michael?

Oh, he mentioned how Joe was able to control all of the kids with one belt. and then he said (sarcastically) aomething like, and it had no bad side effects on any of his kids....... something along those lines...

And then he said MJ and Madonna are great and were VMA greats or something, but tonight it's about the future??????
ok, something along those lines........so sue me

not watching, but if this tit is on your screens

russell_brand_sm.jpg

then please save all of our souls and switch the channel.

as a Brit, i apologize for this tainted export.

BRITNEY SPEARS "PIECE OF ME" BEST FEMALE VIDEO??????????????

:scratch:

ok....I'm not bashing.....it was an honest question.........I mean, I saw her win-but I just wanna be sure...

i hate the MESS that the awards have become. It's all so messy, hard to follow, 10 stages, all is busy, with too many pauses and people screaming, saying nonsense. All kinds of crap on this MTV you can see...

BRITNEY SPEARS "PIECE OF ME" BEST FEMALE VIDEO??????????????

:scratch:

ok....I'm not bashing.....it was an honest question.........I mean, I saw her win-but I just wanna be sure...

Well, what do you expect? I mean, she seems to be the main even of the show for some reason so of course they'd choose her to win the award (um, I hope no one honestly believes that the fans chose this stuff).

Well, what do you expect? I mean, she seems to be the main even of the show for some reason so of course they'd choose her to win the award (um, I hope no one honestly believes that the fans chose this stuff).

Another example of how music doesn't matter at all anymore.

And please, don't trip about them jokes... it was to be expected, whether you thought they would happen or not. This is MTV we're talking about. Congrats to Brit, cuz I care for her.

lol...pls..we can have our opinions about the jokes..we can have our opinions...but telling other people how to react is belittling.

Re: Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

Who is performing NOW? I want to run onstage and PULL UP HIS PANTS!! They're FALLING OFF in back!! Oh! I just found out!! it was T-PAIN!! Even the ANNOUNCER said HE WAS LOSING HIS PANTS!! So it WASN"T just me who noticed...

and so...mtv gives awards to whoever will honor their request to show up?

well..so much for the value of those awards.

they joke about the j5 because Michael is not mtv's bitch. and...whether or not MJ would appear....they would joke anyway...so...Michael saving the energy, while mtv goes green (lol) makes more sense.:)

Re: Michael Jackson To Appear At MTV VMAs?

OMG!! THat is the MOST CLOTHES I have EVER SEEN on the Pussycat Dolls...

Well if ya'll wanna keep on talking about it, fine. I'm not gonna drop dead or leave this thread because of that. Whatever though.

And I wasn't tryna make anybody feel bad about it, cause that wasn't my intention. If it came out that way and someone does, then I'm sorry. But again, whatever.

^^tee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!
How i wish i was there lol!

aw man you guys post fast! My post is in reference to all the rest of the audience being @ MJ's house . tee hee

:huh: @ Demi for not mentioning Michael when she introduced Best Male Video. Maybe she forgot :lol: :lol: But wow she looks stunning.

Back