The Official MTV VMA Thread

Ok MY take on it so far. Yeah those jokes about the Jonas Bros. were funny!! And Lil Wayne - GET ANOTHER TAILOR!! YOUR PANTS are falling OFF!! AND that has to be the MOST CLOTHES I have seen on the Pussycat Dolls in a long time...

^^tee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!
How i wish i was there lol!

aw man you guys post fast! My post is in reference to all the rest of the audience being @ MJ's house . tee hee

hahah I want to be apart of that audience :wub:.. So the VMAs is pretty lame right now?hahaha lol

i woukd love it mike just showed up un annoced!
That would really shock mtv like anything!!!!

:huh: @ Demi for not mentioning Michael when she introduced Best Male Video. Maybe she forgot :lol: :lol: But wow she looks stunning.

Michael didn't have an entry this year, did he?

if he did, where do i find it? lol...

unless fallout boy was nominated....tribute to MJ vid, i guess...

I don't know about you, but I have to fight the urge to go over there, run onstage and BRUSH THE HOSTS HAIR too!!

This entire show so far is a complete MESS. These are nothing but a bunch of ameteur performers. Rihanna looked like she was either really high or lost the entire performance and her voice sounded AWFUL (as usual). Rihanna can't dance or do anything on stage, so they had to drag her around and lift her up like a stage prop for the duration of the performance.

I don't even have to mention the weirdness of lil' wayne, leona lewis's and t-pain's performance.

Is Chris Brown performing? If so, at least I shouldn't be disapointed in him. He puts on a good show. He looks like he actually knows what the hell he's doing.

Oh my god I almost forgot, the Jonas Brothers were ABYSMAL! Uggh, the fake disney hype is annoying lol.

like the performer on now. who is it? missed the name.

is it just me...or am i the only one who doesn't get this "things aren't what they seem" theory?

Michael didn't have an entry this year, did he?

if he did, where do i find it? lol...

unless fallout boy was nominated....tribute to MJ vid, i guess...

NO she mentioned some of the greatest male artists who've won this category in the past, Eminem, Prince, Bruce, Kanye West,... but no Michael. HE's have been mentioned first, but anyway, never mind, it's not that important :lol:

Paramore is actually aight... didn't they have a song called 'Pressure'? I luv it!

Paris is looking for a BFF... ummmmmmm :lol:

This entire show so far is a complete MESS. These are nothing but a bunch of ameteur performers. Rihanna looked like she was either really high or lost the entire performance and her voice sounded AWFUL (as usual). Rihanna can't dance or do anything on stage, so they had to drag her around and lift her up like a stage prop for the duration of the performance.

I don't even have to mention the weirdness of lil' wayne, leona lewis's and t-pain's performance.

Oh my god I almost forgot, the Jonas Brothers were ABYSMAL! Uggh, the fake disney hype is annoying lol.

:clapping: :clapping: totally agree with you on everything! none of these people have any talent. what's up with the host anyway? :unsure:

:clapping: :clapping: totally agree with you on everything! none of these people have any talent. what's up with the host anyway? :unsure:

lol great minds think alike!

Paramore is OK though..the girl's got a cool voice on her. And I like a few of their songs.

UGH! This blows!

When do the Grammys come on?????

And by the way, is it 'grammies' or 'grammys'???
I vote Grammys even though the other I guess is gramatically correct. oh well....

Everything has got to be more and more idiotic every year. The host is by far the winner.

BTW, it's 4 am here and I have an EXAM in 5 hours and I am wasting time here lol...

@ Demi for not mentioning Michael when she introduced Best Male Video. Maybe she forgot But wow she looks stunning

You mean Demi Moore? This is MTV not BET. They know how to erase someone's achievements. Like one of the rules said, you guys can bash the show. LOL. I am glad some people liked how I did the thread. I gotta be real. From reading the responses on here, it is only fitting to say that the show has go to go. This has to be the last year of this circus.

Man that is some bulllsh**. I wish Falloutboy won for Beat It.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I mean Linkin Park is cool and all, don't get me wrong.

but...BOOOOOOOOOOOOO anyway.

Russell Peters is just annoying to be quite honest. Talking all loud and basically rambling on lame jokes that aren't even a lil funny. >_>

Russell Peters is just annoying to be quite honest. Talking all loud and basically rambling on lame jokes that aren't even a lil funny. >_>

Oh but come on, you know he's adorable. In all of his non-funniness...just adorable. He tries. :)

NO she mentioned some of the greatest male artists who've won this category in the past, Eminem, Prince, Bruce, Kanye West,... but no Michael. HE's have been mentioned first, but anyway, never mind, it's not that important :lol:

lol..i bet she was reading a teleprompter..:yes:

BTW, it's 4 am here and I have an EXAM in 5 hours and I am wasting time here lol...

OH MY!!!! you'd better get to studying!!! If you got an exam don't waste time w/the VMA's!!! lol! DOn't worry,you won't miss anything!

The host of the show??I thought his last name was Brand??LOL idk something like that..oh well who cares lol

Each to his/her own I guess, I thought Pink looked great and actually "performed", so to speak-

Pink been hanging out with Lisa Marie too much and it shows ugh!

It is A JOKE made by HER and her EX-HUSBAND!

They are in the video together, FYI.

And P!NK rocks. Period. Y'all can just go home with your Britney ,Miley and Jonas bros.

P!NK is the real deal. Go see her live if y'all don't believe it ;)

Back