the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bomb:Missy i hope you re referring to Michael, the one and only God of this thread!!!:yes:

No one else is allowed to be posted here or else you will be banned :she_devil:

Then i ve got to tell you that you re banned!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Thats why you we re seeing hammers!!!!! :lmao:

Just wanted to say that I finally received my Opus! I cant believe it..its heavy and big! Wow….. lol I’m just waiting for the right moment to open it. hehe now where am I going to put it?! mmmm that thing is HUGE I’m telling ya.

:party: :cheers: :kickass: :woohoo: :jump:

:lmao:

Yeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clapping: :jump: :party:

O Daf im telling you you re sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!! Finally you received it!!!!!!!!! Where to put?????? hmmmmm....I think i would be sleeping with it :lol: It would be my pillow..aoutch hahaha

Gaaaaaad i hope ill get it soon as well!!!!!!!:praying

Great news!!!!!! Im waiting for my pics :D

:cheers:

Just wanted to say that I finally received my Opus! I cant believe it..its heavy and big! Wow….. lol I’m just waiting for the right moment to open it. hehe now where am I going to put it?! mmmm that thing is HUGE I’m telling ya.

OMG!!!!!!! that is great...but im so jeaouls though lol

lol Thanks girls! :hug: I've waited for it so long... more than 6 months! I can't believe I finally received it. :D

welcome

------------------------------

im in such a bad mood how can ppl go behind my back you got a problem with my tell me to my face confront me on msn i dont give a f**k just dont PM others giving me a bad name that goes for my moms sister too she can leave me the f**k alone

:party:! Yeeaaaaaah, finally, I'm very happy for you,Daf! :clapping:
and maybe a tiny little bit jealous :ph34r: :p

:party:! Yeeaaaaaah, finally, I'm very happy for you,Daf! :clapping:
and maybe a tiny little bit jealous :ph34r: :p

LOL Thank you sweetheart! :D :hug: its ok..but maybe you will have it one day. Its so worth it, believe me. :cheers:

Hi Diana! :hug:

Thanks for putting me in your siggy btw, very sweet of you! :flowers:

Hi Daf :waving:

I dont know if you saw my comment on your opus, but as i mentioned be4 im waiting for my pics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back