But i had a lot of energy!!! :lol:

hahahaha huh? :shock:
yeah I know, that's why I logged off. lol
an hour ago? nice..I woke up at 10:00 cuz of noises people made lol

I don't like your siggy, Missy. :lmao:

i wanna go shower but i cant be bothered
my boy loves cool girls like me

heres his myspace statement on his darkryjin page :lol: this tickles me

I like beautiful people, inside and out. I have a dirty mind, but I'm a gentleman. Stay on my good side, I won't darken your soul. I bite, I am a tease, I'm obsessed with work as my career is the most important thing to me.
Working in the entertainment field is something I've longed for since I came to this earth.

I am earth concious. I love the planet earth although I have a problem with a lot of the humans in it.

gawd he kills me with one liners like that

i wanna go shower but i cant be bothered
my boy loves cool girls like me

heres his myspace statement on his darkryjin page :lol: this tickles me

I like beautiful people, inside and out. I have a dirty mind, but I'm a gentleman. Stay on my good side, I won't darken your soul. I bite, I am a tease, I'm obsessed with work as my career is the most important thing to me.
Working in the entertainment field is something I've longed for since I came to this earth.

I am earth concious. I love the planet earth although I have a problem with a lot of the humans in it.

gawd he kills me with one liners like that
I agree with the ''I have a dirty mind'' part :lmao: :lmao:

ppl offline make me wanna throw up seriously
when i was a child they had me adopted now
they want back in my f**kin life like nothing
happened and its annoying me

get the message im not a child anymore im a young girl with potential to go far if you would just leave me alone ur voices make me throw up

:ranting: :rant:

^ :eek:mg: ik you already posted that in random thoughts :crazy:

:lmao:

EDIT: Ooops, my mistake :doh: :doh: :party:

its okay girls its not ur fault im sorry i snapped its just ppl offline i feel im being watched in everything i do and now im turning my life around they want back in it to spoil it for me

if me and my boy got together even as offline friends they would find a way to spoil it

:cry:

im really sorry forgive me

:hug:awww im sorry, just ignore them, as you already said ur not a baby, the dont have any right on you :nono:

its okay girls its not ur fault im sorry i snapped its just ppl offline i feel im being watched in everything i do and now im turning my life around they want back in it to spoil it for me

if me and my boy got together even as offline friends they would find a way to spoil it

:cry:

im really sorry forgive me

yeah, angelik is right, you are not a baby anymore..you are a young woman. They cant tell you what to do and how to live.
You know we love you girl. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back