the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Daf :waving:

I dont know if you saw my comment on your opus, but as i mentioned be4 im waiting for my pics ;)

Hey hun :waving: how are you? :D
No, I didn't see your comment. where? sure, I'll take some pictures soon..of course! ;)

I banned you back then :p lol
I'm fine, had a exciting day, first day at new job. Acquired a lot of impressions, but it was good. you?

first day at job? wow that must ve been really exciting, right? Congrats! :clapping:

I was hanging around with friends, it has been a very relaxing day! :beach: haha

Yeah, I would like to see pictures too. Do you keep looking at it? ;D

Yeah but I got so emotional looking at the pictures that I had tears in my eyes. The book is AMAZING and there are many pictures that I've never seen before and the quality is the best. :D the book is big and heavy..lol glad I didn't cancel my order at the end.

Yeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clapping: :jump: :party:

O Daf im telling you you re sooooo lucky!!!!!!!!! Finally you received it!!!!!!!!! Where to put?????? hmmmmm....I think i would be sleeping with it :lol: It would be my pillow..aoutch hahaha

Gaaaaaad i hope ill get it soon as well!!!!!!!:praying

Great news!!!!!! Im waiting for my pics :D

:cheers:

ohhhhhhhhh now I see it! :woohoo::woohoo: and I thought you decided to be a snob today. :lmao:
LOL sleep with it? omg its like a brick lol I'll break my neck hehe
did you foredeck the Opus as well?

ohhhhhhhhh now I see it! :woohoo::woohoo: and I thought you decided to be a snob today. :lmao:
LOL sleep with it? omg its like a brick lol I'll break my neck hehe
did you foredeck the Opus as well?

a snob? :beee:

:lol: Not yet, but im planning to...how much did you pay for it btw?

Unfortunately I don't have the reality card yet..dunno when I'll get it. :lol:

o really? wtf? doesnt come with the book? lol i dont get it!!! wow you must be really excited!! I cant wait to buy it too........:jump:

o really? wtf? doesnt come with the book? lol i dont get it!!! wow you must be really excited!! I cant wait to buy it too........:jump:

It was supposed to come with the book but....many things went wrong. So I'll have to wait again..:lol: Good luck with that girl! :party:

It was supposed to come with the book but....many things went wrong. So I'll have to wait again..:lol: Good luck with that girl! :party:

o no :doh:

lol ok, i guess you re not so angry now since you have it, but go for it, im sure its worth it :woohoo:

And thanks (Ani...:D) :flowers:

o no :doh:

lol ok, i guess you re not so angry now since you have it, but go for it, im sure its worth it :woohoo:

And thanks (Ani...:D) :flowers:

Yeah..as long as I have the Opus I'm happy. :) the card will come one day.:lol:
sagapop :D

Yes, but I'm back already :p

Thought to go sit in the livingroom with my mum and dad but my dad was watching some real crime scene program, and I really don't like that, so I'm back already.
Your Earthquakeban didn't work :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back