the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to model but it got to much and drove me to anorexia i always wanted to go back to it tho

maybe its a little early but ill have my sutures out on the 3rd so all being well my life will get back on track and its all thanx to my boy for showing me i dont need to be too thin to put up photos of me

im also planning to go to the USA very soon maybe live there eventually again

Missy!!! You used to model? now I have to see your pictures!!!!! :D please. I knew you are beautiful. I almost was a model too when I was 16 years old they wanted to send me to a beauty contest but I was very shy & always felt fat (even though I wasn't but it was in my head for a long time). :blush: lol
---
I'm fine too Diana, shoukran. ;)

aww I wish I was in NYC right now or L.A. :no:

you never know hun
i got family out there so getting my residency would be easier
Cool ! :)
Missy!!! You used to model? now I have to see your pictures!!!!! :D please. I knew you are beautiful. I almost was a model too when I was 16 years old they wanted to send me to a beauty contest but I was very shy & always felt fat (even though I wasn't but it was in my head for a long time). :blush: lol
---

You're welcome
oh , you used to model , too ?! :D
that's amazing
i wish if i can model , but i know i'm not that beautiful

---

aww hun ill post it on here for ya i havent got any model pics on my harddrive but i have a photo of me with shades on which was also used for the media last year

ur not fat u dont have to end up like i ended up to model u should get back into it i have a photoshoot in the summer which is gonna be MJ related

i have my pic on facebook too

aww hun ill post it on here for ya i havent got any model pics on my harddrive but i have a photo of me with shades on which was also used for the media last year

ur not fat u dont have to end up like i ended up to model u should get back into it i have a photoshoot in the summer which is gonna be MJ related

i have my pic on facebook too

Go back to it? no thanks. I'm too old & too fat to be a model. Models these days are sooo skinny. And I'm not. :)
awww I wanna see your pictures! :D

No I wasn't. I almost. A good friend of mine (in the past) was a model & when I went with her to an audition or how you call it, the agents wanted me..lol but I didn't want & they even called my parents trying to convince them..
I'm sure you're beautiful. :) but I understand how you feel. I don't feel that beautiful too even when many people say I'm. lol maybe they are lying? I mean I'm not that special.

I don't understand , why did you miss a chance like that :)
i mean you could be an amazing model
anyway
no , they're not lying , hun
well...i guess everybody's special in their own ways :better:

I don't understand , why did you miss a chance like that :)
i mean you could be an amazing model
anyway
no , they're not lying , hun
well...i guess everybody's special in their own ways :better:

Yeah I keep thinking about it too even today but I guess I was too insecure & shy. :lol: and I didn't have good friends around me to help..you how girls can be jealous, no? men are much better.hehe
Yes, I agree with that. :)

I can't believe I'm talking about these things here. :lol: now I'm embarrassed. hehe
And Missy, I'm quite pleased with my body today (I'm such a liar lol jk), I don't want to be too thin..no thanks.

girl why do you think looks are all it takes its not its whats inside that counts

and you hunni and lovemjackson my little daffodil have got what it takes
being stick thin comes with life threatening consequences
its not worth it at all

ur both beautiful girls and i can tell that from your personalitys

im only doing this MJ Themed one in memory of him otherwise i wouldnt bother goin back to it and no i aint stunning i dont believe i am

i wear shades all the time when im out all the time

Aww :hug:
thanks , Missy
it really meant alot to me :D
well girlz , i gotta go now :group:
see ya :heart: :waving:

So, we have beautiful people among us! :lol: Michael has very lovely fans :wub:

Edit: I forgot, Yes they have it in the Netherlands, LoveMJackson, I think they will probably have it in more countries in Europe. My day off is fine. I'm relaxing a bit.

So, we have beautiful people among us! :lol: Michael has very lovely fans :wub:

Edit: I forgot, Yes they have it in the Netherlands, LoveMJackson, I think they will probably have it in more countries in Europe. My day off is fine. I'm relaxing a bit.

lol I'm sure you are beautiful as well ;)
awww cool! Did you do anything special today or are you planning to do? :)

omg!!!!!! 3 pages?????????? :shock: :shock:

:waving:Hi beautiful girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see we have some models here!!!!!!! So cool!!! As you have already understood i EAT!!!:p

And Diana im sure you re beautiful! ;)

Missy i wanna see your pics no matter what!!!!!! :D

So how was your day, everyone? I was working, i returned back home about an hour ago and now im here, but i see everyones off..:(

Anyway i hope you log in til im off :)

babygrow? :scratch:

I dont have facebook....and i dont know your myspace :crazy:

How are you Missy? :hug:

Drunk??? :lol:

yep :lol: my babygrow

which you can view here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ADULT-BABY-RO...y_Dress_UK&hash=item439e8c3e17#ht_2534wt_1102

http://www.myspace.com/michaels_angel01

my myspace add me there everyone

nah not drunk tonight got a slight headache with waking up late but its cool im feelin good

OMG!!!!!!! I canttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaa :toofunny: :toofunny: Are you crazy woman?? What r u going to do with this costume????? :lmao:

awww i can only see a photo with 2 adorable girls!:girl_aww: which one is you? I m not member of Myspace, i wanna see more :girl_tantrum:

:oops:

OMG!!!!!!! I canttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaa :toofunny: :toofunny: Are you crazy woman?? What r u going to do with this costume????? :lmao:

awww i can only see a photo with 2 adorable girls!:girl_aww: which one is you? I m not member of Myspace, i wanna see more :girl_tantrum:

:oops:

im the one with the shades on im on my own :lol:
and with my new babygrow im goin to take pics
and put them up on both my myspace and
facebook

:lmao:

OMG missy is the one of the craziest people I've ever met..also the funniest! I'm not adding you on FB..leave me alone crazy woman! :lmao:

im the one with the shades on im on my own :lol:
and with my new babygrow im goin to take pics
and put them up on both my myspace and
facebook

You re so crazy sister :lmao:

And lol sorry i thought the one of the girls was you :p

But honestly i dont see a pic with shades lol I only see a pic with a blue tshirt-hat etc like Michael, like the one on ur msn! Is that you? :heart:

I don't know you! :lmao: omg...she wants to put a picture of her on FB with that babygrow..omfg! :shock:

You re so crazy sister :lmao:

And lol sorry i thought the one of the girls was you :p

But honestly i dont see a pic with shades lol I only see a pic with a blue tshirt-hat etc like Michael, like the one on ur msn! Is that you? :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back