the LoveMJackson and Angelik chat show thread LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. Everyday its the same thing.

I have a day off too tomorrow and the next day. Its the weekend! :party:
LOL at that picture angela

It's queensday, so there will be party in the whole country and people selling things and stuff. So I think I'll go to the city, see of someone sells some nice MJthings :D Probably not, but who knows.
And I'm going to sleep for a while first :p

OMG!!!! Thanks (Ani...:D) This was sexactly what i needed :swoon: :swoon:

lol but you didnt say sth bad, i dont think this has to do with you...maybe the pic i posted? :eek:

lol ur crazy!!!!! :lmao:

*runs to vote*

I also don't believe that I said something bad but I apologize anyway. you can never know.

:lmao: lol the pic? don't think so...its funny! =) you voted too? and sam too? good! :angel: :party: lol we're crazy! love ya girls hehe

hahaha we re sooo crazy!!!! Where are the others? They must vote too :she_devil:

:toofunny: :group:

No at all. :lmao: take your time. VOTE NOW!

2rz2ro5.jpg

:lol:

i had to leave because i needed to lay down before i fell down i was up at 4am at the hospital for 9am i was knackered

it has nothing to do with anything anyone has said or posted or done im just worn out the last week or so has been so hard for me and ive coped on my own no support offline at all

well thats why i left sorry plus i was feelin really sick and ended up throwing up in the end im feelin better now just need to relax a bit

i had to leave because i needed to lay down before i fell down i was up at 4am at the hospital for 9am i was knackered

it has nothing to do with anything anyone has said or posted or done im just worn out the last week or so has been so hard for me and ive coped on my own no support offline at all

well thats why i left sorry plus i was feelin really sick and ended up throwing up in the end im feelin better now just need to relax a bit

aww Missy im sorry, i hope you feel better soon to party again, ok? ;)

Love you :hug:

Aww Missy :hug: Hope you feel better soon!
And you have contact with your boy now, so that will cheer ya up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back